Day With U

Midnight Sun

Jessica woke up from her sleep, her head feels a little heavy. She vaguely remember what happened last night but she really doesn't remember a whole. The girl was about to stretch out her hands and writhing on the bed it's just something caught her attention. Luhan who turned her bed, hugging pillow bolsters and Kris is sleeping on his stomach, hugging a pillow on his head. Jessica blinked in confusion, how the two of them could be her place .

"Wait, is this? What is this ? "

Jessica 's tone that was half shouting to wake them. Luhan turned and looked at Jessica with his slanted eyes are still sleepy while Kris and flipped his body into a sitting position leaning on the bed, yawning .

"Why fuss all about? It's a holiday and still morning?" Kris asked with exasperation . Luhan could only nod his head . He really - really sleepy .

Jessica opened in disbelief when she saw the two men do not wear tops at all . She shuddered in horror and then peek inside the covers of her own body and her eyes flew open in width.

"Wait! It?! What is it? Why is this?"

The question is not clear from Jessica even got a response from the two men wonder. They lay back down and closed their eyes. Jessica alone still frozen in shock as well as confusion .

"Noona? Can't you calm a bit, hum ? "

Luhan opened his eyes and hugged Jessica's stomach was covered with a blanket . She put her right on Jessica's shoulder while Kris hugged her waist and come closer to him with Jessica. While Jessica is still trying to think slowly, staring at the sky 's stranger room .

==

Hospitals ,

Seohyun isn't yet realized. She had an accident yesterday when she tried to get away from her father. She is not ready or will not never be ready to go abroad. She didn't want to imagine Sehun close to another girl without her. Sehun have not come to visit her. Only Taeyeon who routinely come since yesterday. While Tiffany and Jessica disappeared somewhere. Ok, Taeyeon know presence Jessica but she doesn't know where Tiffany now .

"Are you okay, noona ? "

Incidentally Lay came to accompany Taeyeon. Although don't know her well, Lay not want her to feel alone. Lay already know quite a lot about the four daughters were businessmen. Mr. Kim himself telling him that.

"Lay, I ... I don't know"

Lay decided to sit beside Taeyeon . He looked at her with a careful. Taeyeon looks so sad and tired. Lay out, rich girl life in front of him is not easy. During this time, Lay not so interested to engage with girl likes Taeyeon but Taeyeon 's just different. She is independent and responsible, not like spoiled rich girl and other selfish. Lay appreciate it, or rather he is starting to like Taeyeon side .

"All will be okay, Miss Kim"

"Hopefully"

Lay smiled and let's Taeyeon's head rests on his right shoulder. He knew she needed to calm herself now .

==

Tiffany stared Chanyeol which seems strange since last night. She looked more gloomy and seemed to be thinking about something. He took a deep breath - in and approached Tiffany, who was busy cooking in a vacuum. Chanyeol hug Tiffany's waist from behind and it was enough to make her surprised .

"Do you ? "

"Ne. What is it?"

"Anieyo"

Tiffany looked down . She still remembers Kai action alone dropped almost overnight. But there is one thing more important than that, Kai sentence before he left Tiffany crying alone.

"Chanyeol -ah, I had to do something"

"About?"

Tiffany release Chanyeol' hug then turned and looked at him for a moment. She knew Chanyeol has done much for her. She knows it . But she also knows that her heart still wants Kai. Tiffany stared Chanyeol who now stared at her curiously. Tiffany shook her head slowly and kissed Chanyeol's lips with a little tiptoe . Chanyeol kissed it with a hot, busy hold the neck of his right hand while his left hand behind Tiffany circular her slender waist .

==

Kai sighed rough. He couldn't sleep all night. He was still thinking about the crazy action that he did for Tiffany. He's really drunk at the time and when he saw and knew the girl lived with another man makes it even more frustrating. Even his old wounds re-open it perfectly when he saw Tiffany crying.

"Argh! Why would I do that? " shouted Kai frustrating.

Kai looked at him in the mirror. Genesis overnight right back into his mind imagined real. His lips could still feel how soft her lips and how soft her body.

"I think I was - completely gone crazy!"

Kai threw himself on the bed and closed his eyes, and for some reason he could sense he wanted last night Tiffany whole. Heart and body. Everything. He could feel the strange turmoil.

... To Be Continued