Feelings

Midnight Sun

Kris lie down his body in his dormm. He has many - times change his sleeping position. It seems that nap time will not run smoothly. He glanced at the clock on the table learning, Chanyeol not come back and he didn't leave any message.

#Tok! Tok!

Kris woke up with a little bit lazy. He met a friend of his contemporaries, and Suho Xiumin had stood in place, front door Chanyeol and Kris room.

"What is it?"

Suho provide a paper complete with logo stamp their school foundations. He nodded their thanks and Suho Xiumin ago after the death, he returned his bed and read its contents. Meeting. Meeting.
Kris, one of the best students in school and another school's student body president. All sorts of school activities successfully made her forget her mother's problems for a moment. His father? Setahunya father is long dead. Kris took the coat box - the box and wear it neatly. At least he'll be busy now.

==

Jessica still resides in Luhan's hug is now busy smiling as he played with Jessica's long hair origin. He did not expect to make Jessica so sweet and obedient child.

# Ddrrrtt ddrtttt

Jessica keep body and Luhan remove his hug quickly. Jessica immediately took the phone to vibrate. Her mother name listed there and make Jessica must give the code on Luhan that he was silent. Luhan just nodded with a softly smile still listed there, make Jessica a little nervous.

"Ne, eomm ..."
"..."
"Arraseo ~ ~"
"..."
"NDE? Now? "
"..."
"Ok! Ok! I'll be there! "

Jessica disconnect the telephone line and put it into the bag. She sighed heavily and looked back at Luhan who still sat beside her curiously.

"I have to go now. Eomma asked me to accompany her colleagues "
"Ok! Let me among "
"No need. Eomma I could have a heart attack "
"Hhaaa ... Ok! I would ... "

#Ddrrttt

Jessica again - again asking for silence Luhan. This time Kyuhyun name listed there. Jessica looked at him in disgust and then picked up by a little rough.

"What else?"
"..."
"I understand! Pick me regular place "

Jessica immediately sighed heavily and took her purse. She smoothed her clothes. Luhan stood up and put his backpack again. He checked who knows there stuff left there. Jessica careless enough to forget about the stuff where it is.

"We're going out on their own"
"Ok, noona here for a while!"

Jessica looked Luhan with innocent face. Luhan pulled her into his hugs then looked back briefly and kissed her on the lips quickly. He then softly rubbed Jessica's head and gave a small kiss her rosy cheek. Jessica couldn't do anything. She could say to the treatment Luhan though it there is something wrong with her feeling.

"See you later"
"Ne"

Luhan out and threw his smile. Meanwhile, Jessica sat limp and shaking her head while Luhan clutching his chest and bit his lip for a moment with a bit of a daze.

"Aishh ~ ~ it was like to kiss her so why continue??" complained Luhan in the end.

==

The man with a gentle face that had just set foot in the Incheon Airport. Her gentle and stature are not too high but enough to attract attention around him. Red scarf wrapped around his neck.

"I have been into the land to Miss Kim?" She said shortly.

He circulated his view, no one to greet his arrival. So should he rush out and look for a taxi and enjoy the holiday Seoul before he returned to Germany to study a sequel that will last two months.

Meanwhile his eyes on an ad the size of a large drink perfectly plastered door exiting the airport. And a cute girl with beautiful long hair, which hung freely across the side. She smiled happily, she will return in her school.

==

Taeyeon sat beside her mother with feeling awkward. Tonight there will be a meeting between the families with a family called the co. Either partner in what sense. To its advantage, friendship or even matchmaking. Taeyeon got used to it.

"Eomma, I ..."
"Be still, soon we will reach"

Taeyeon fell silent. Her father was in the car the other. The car that runs in front of the first car that he was riding. Taeyeon squeezing the lower end with a strong pink dress. She shouldn't cry for the time being. Although it seems she really wants to jump out there and run it anywhere.

"Please ma'am, Noona. Are we there yet "

Taeyeon let her down first. Taeyeon can't be quiet for now. She was reminded of something on the phone. She was looking for something there and there was printed a song titled 'Angel'. The song is sung and recorded Kyungsoo for her. Tayeon smiled briefly and firmly grasped her cell phone. She believes she can get through all of this with the voice that brings gentleness. She believes she can be more rigid than before.

Taeyeon came out and followed her mother a few in step behind. A small family with a calm and gentle faces welcomed his arrival. She looked around and found that there was a man standing not far from there. He seemed to be interacting with some of the waiters nearby.

"Introducing, is our daughter. Kim Taeyeon "

Mr. Kim introduced Taeyeon to colleagues. Taeyeon viewing a soft smile on her face. Then the middle-aged married couple gave greetings on Taeyeon very friendly.

"Ah yes, our son! Wait a minute let me call my wife first "

Wife of businessman immediately went and approached the young man who saw Taeyeon are interacting with some of the waiters said. Apparently he was taught how to pour a drink into the glass by Chinese royalty.

"Son, this is Kim Taeyeon. Daughter Kim family "

Taeyeon again extended her hand and greeted by a friendly man. The man smiled very gently and carve a beautiful curve of his cheek.

"Hi, my name is ... Zhang Yi Xing. It may sound difficult. You can call me by my nickname, Lay "

Both exchanged a smile and shake hands while their parents exchanged glances with each other. They expect more than just friendship from their children.

==

"I will leave Seoul for a few months"

Speech Seohyun immediately make Sehun dumbfounded. It's a little weird but that's the reality. It seems Sehun still want to be near her in a long time and a few months is not a short time.

"When noona leave?"
"Should these days but there seems to be taken care of so maybe next week"

Sehun seemed to think for a few minutes while Seohyun didn't dare to look up let alone have to look Sehun because of the incident that had just occurred. Sehun then suddenly slapped his shoulder and looked at Seohyun cheerfully.

"What if we make the rest of the day was fun?"
"Eh? That? "
"Noona not need to know! Tomorrow we meet again. And ... soon I had to Midnight Sun "
"Ne"

Seohyun who know directly nods Sehun while waving his arms towards her. Sehun smile, he had some interesting ideas to try tomorrow and the day after until the time of departure abroad Seohyun arrived.

==

Jessica stepped along the corridor that fancy school. Every now and then she smiled at the thought Luhan and Kris is there and sit in class with a neat while every afternoon or even at night, they have to keep a club.

"Jessica noona!"

Jessica turned quickly and found Baekhyun, a white man, sweet and cute waving at her. Jessica immediately grinned at the boy was there.

"Baekhyun-a ~ ~"
"Why noona in here?"

Baekhyun questions answered when her mother complete with luxurious branded apparel appear behind Jessica then made the girl turned and smiled brightly. Jessica hugged her happily. she is the mother of his Baekhyun.

"I asked you here. Useless to go with you Baekhia-a, you're going with your own world! "
"YAK! Eomma! "

Jessica smiled at both of them. Then she remembered the message from her mother. They come here on purpose of meeting with all of the incumbent's school. Jessica immediately asked everyone to immediately attend the event. Jessica came back in the meeting room and she was a little surprised to find Kris had arrived neatly and is quite charming. Kris looked at Jessica briefly and then turned towards the man who sat next to Jessica, that child meets luxury in the apartment while ago. Then he turned middle-aged woman beside him looked at. Seeing a circular bracelet Kris getting there makes sure that the woman is his mother. Mother who left him for a more settled life, and Kris could see that she was getting it all.

"Yes, the meeting will get started ..."

Kris concern now is not directed at the content of the meeting or the woman because the man beside Jessica chose to interact with the girl. he was spruce Jessica's long hair and smiled very sweetly but looks disgusting in front of Kris.

About two hours later the meeting that too finished. Kris who'd had a paper to write something immediately grasp the paper and then stood in secretly grabbed Jessica's hand looked at him confused. She could feel something in her hand.

"Mian, excuse me"

Jessica immediate leave of Baekhyun who nodded and she read the text contained there. Kris asked her to follow him. Jessica obeyed and Kris took her to the library that is always calm and quiet.

"What is it?"

Kris didn't answer. He immediately pulled his hand firmly Jessica and took her into the hallway in a pile of books. Jessica winced in pain and no red marks in the wrist.

"Who is he?"
"He? Which one? "
"The one sitting next to you"
"He was Baekhyun, he son of one of my co-workers eomma"

Kris didn't say anything, he looked at Jessica. Make Jessica's feel a little shiver. Kris is high it pulled Jessica into his hugs. Jessica felt awkward. Earlier today Kris Luhan. Actually, what's up with them today?

"Kris is actually ... umhp ..."

Sentence Jessica interrupted due to arrive - suddenly he was kissing her lips and gently squashed neck back while holding his head. Jessica really shocked and wanted to free herself from Kris.

"Shut up"
"But ..."
"If I can touch you with more, you must belong to me"

Jessica stood there stunned when she heard the voice coolly Kris. Don't know what really happened. Kris grabbed the girl's back and this time the kiss Jessica down to neck level. Make the girl to bite her lip. She could feel the man's tongue was her neck and neck skin that made Jessica squeeze Kris coats the back of the property. Apparently the man had finished and he was a small bite then it again, then disconnect Jessica gasped.

"You ... What did you just do?"
"Providing a sign that you belong to me ... and ... Luhan"

Somehow Kris Luhan name there but it was not true that he had to forget his friend that one. He knows how to talk the girl before him Luhan's almost every day. Jessica woke up and took a small mirror inside the bag and saw his neck.

"You .. this? "

Kris took a scarf that looks sticking out of the bag and wrapped at Jessica's neck. Then pull back and kissed her briefly. Jessica was still frozen in place while Kris stepped away to leave. Jessica stamped his foot in disgust.

"Aishh ~ ~ what's up with the two of them anyway? Do whatever they like!"

==

Tiffany drove Chanyeol right in front of the school. The dormitory is located behind the school halls. Tiffany gave a smile towards Chanyeol still looked a little nervous. He didn't think that he almost did a strange thing to Tiffany.

Cars Tiffany disappeared and Chanyeol sigh of relief. It seemed she could really mad when they're around her. Tiffany as aura within him to continue to be subject to her.

"Chanyeol oppaa ~ ~"

Chanyeol turned and smiled delighted to see the manager of the club basketball is in front of the school gate stand up with a large suitcase. Yes, she had just returned from the UK for study purposes basketball appeal.

"Hi, has arrived?"
"You can see it?"

Can be seen clearly that the girl was very jolly and full of spirit. Chanyeol patted her head gently and then looked at her a little joke.

"I guess you didn't miss us, ne?"
"Aniyaa ~ ~ I miss you!"
"You miss Kris hyung right?"
"Not well"

Chanyeol grabbed the suitcase and help carry it. They both talked all the way to the dormitory. And it seems that all the story is about to begin.

TBC ...