PROLOG : Midnight Sun

Midnight Sun

....

 

....

 

 

Today it was raining quite heavily. But Jessica was reluctant to stop running from her residence, she did not know where to go to get away from all this. From her family and from someone who has betrayed her and destroyed her. Went to the apartment that used to be impossible. Since the four big family knew that the four of them were found in a club immediately sold the apartment and forced her and her friend back into the real prison. Where she had to act like a perfect doll.

Jessica continued to run as far and as fast as she can. Plain white shirt and her jeans are very wet and clinging to her body. She didn't care about people's views on her, that she needed was apart of bodyguard hired by her family's.

"I can't anymore ... I'm tired ..." she said while crying in fear.

Her tears mixed with the rain streaming down her face. She just took his little bag with the amount of cash a lot. She almost took all his savings in the bank located. She had been planning this for a long time.

*bruk!*

She fell on the road. She returned just cried louder buzzing sound of rain beating sound coming out of . She didn't want to get caught again. She just wants to be free and live without being burdened by the state. Just that. 

Jessica could feel someone behind him. Someone immediately grabbed Jessica's hand and helped her to stand. The girl closed her eyes. She resigned although they had caught it again and maybe the only one way just committed suicide.

"It's me noona ... I'll be with you ..."

Jessica opened her eyes and was astonished. She looked at him with hope and hugged him and cried there. There is no other way but to surrender everything to him.

 

--

 

Tiffany played violin with softly. Then she closed her eyes and stared out the window. Rain and overcast skies. She drew her breath and went back to sit on the edge of his bed and put the violin there. It felt very lonely and sad. She should be in jail palace alone. She didn't intend to blame anyone for this incident, she blamed herself that can be born in a family which is very unreasonable. Matchmaking is no longer time. But she and her  friends had to undergo it with a heavy heart.

Tiffany sighed heavily and looked at her cell phone screen. She smiled a little when she saw the funny pose. She still remembers how he was persistent efforts to get their pictures taken with her and forcing Tiffany to change the wallpaper mobile phone with picture.

"I miss him ... I miss you ..." she whispered again.

Tiffany looked back at the photo with bleary eyes and heartbreaking. She missed her friends and him. Although only a few days he was familiar stranger, she did not think it was going to hurt like this when it missed a stranger who made her feelings pounding every time. 

*taikutsu na mainichi ga kyuu ni kagayakidaa
anata ga arawareta ano hi kara
kodoku demo tsurakutemo heiki da to omoeta
I’m just a prisoner of love
Just a prisoner of love* [Prisoner of Love - Utada Hikaru] 

Tiffany grabbed the phone and looking at the touch screen. An unknown number listed there. Tiffany reluctantly picked it up yet another little heart talk. She should talk to someone across there. Tiffany the phone closer to his ear.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Noona ... I miss you ..."

Tiffany astonishment, she recognized the voice very well without her fate. Her chest thumping great. She knows it's wrong, but for her it was destiny.

--

 

Taeyeon playing a piano very well and soft. Some people around her, which is nothing but a big family applaus and praise her. Taeyeon smiled soft, her mother watched from a distance. She was born as a daughter be destined perfect and loved there should not be any gap on her, that's all she knows.

Taeyeon down the stairs each stage slowly. She hopes his life will be better with all of this. She will follow the game of her extended family didn't care any less painful feelings and at any sacrifice. She just wants to live in peace and without any problems.

The girl stepped onto the balcony. She opened the door and looked out with the tears that had welled up in her beautiful eyes. Rainwater that falls to earth it describes as her tears with sadness and a seemingly endless pressures in her life.
 

"Noona ..."

 

Someone called her a gentle and make it look backward quickly. She was staring at a stranger with a mask there. Taeyeon absolutely can not figure out who the man behind the mask until he opened it and smiled.


"I came to pick up the princess back" the man said softly.
 

Taeyeon could not mask her feelings anymore. Her tears fell. She tried to stay calm but could not. She could have transformed fragile anytime but just in front of him. Only a man who understands and knows how fragile feelings. Just him.

 

--

 

Seohyun slowly opened her eyes. Light immediately entered into her eyes and made her feel glare. Seohyun woke up and looked around. She is still in the same place. Hospital. Stupid attitude that drove her to that place.

Seohyun glanced at her wrist and intravenous fluid hose attached there. She does not remember how long she stay in there. All she knew her head was dizzy. She knew it was a few days she didn't eat and it causes her lying in the hospital, but that's not a regret. She regretted the beginning of the meeting that occurred with a man whom the material three years younger than her.

She has refused everything and hope the feeling it might not happen, but the fact that now is speaking. For some reason he felt the emptiness that she did not understand.

She ward door opened and a nurse told her that there were guests. Seohyun gave permission and tried to adjust her position to be more comfortable.

 

"Noona ... How are you today?"
 

A man came in with a rose. Seohyun looked at him in disbelief, how could he be here with no small amount of supervisors?


"You ... How?"
"I came not to see you, noona ... I'm coming to pick you"

 

Seohyun gasped and stared at him with disbelief. Meanwhile, the man slowly release all hospital equipment attached to Seohyun's body.
 

"I will keep you well. I will heal you. You do not need all this " the man whispered softly.
 

He grabbed Seohyun's body and then carry her out the room. A light breeze and a single red rose lying in bed ward that makes everything clear. Of love.

 

--

 

On the count of three you will find us ...
 

One ...
 

Two ...
 

Three ...
 

Midnight Sun Club
 

In the count of five you will find happiness ...
 

Four ...
 

Five ...
 

In a matter of seven you'll find love ...
 

Six ...
 

Seven ...
 

In a matter of ten ... You and I will have each other ...
 

Eight ...
 

Nine ...
 

Ten ...

...

RECOMMENDED or backsound Story you must have ...

1. BoA - Only One
2. Utada Hikaru - Prisoner Of Love
3. TVXQ - Why Did I Fallin 'Love With You
4. TVXQ - How Can I?
5. Onew SHINee - The Name I Love
6. J Sun - Stand Up
7. Donghae Super Junior - Beautiful
8. Ai Otsuka - Planetarium
9. SISTAR Hyorin - I Will Love You
10. YUI - Goodbye Days