THE IMMORTAL

THE IMMORTAL

 

CHAPTER NINE

 

It’s really because when I woke up I was really a wake. I mean normally I can’t fully opened my eyes. I’m going to sleep more for 10 minutes back then.

  

    When I woke up I saw Jiyong staring at me. And for god’s sake he slept with just his boxers on! I can see his abs.. Oh my…

-Morning babe.

He said with his husky voice and pecked on my lips.

-Mornin’… Ji I was planning to visit my mom today and Bom. Oh my God!! I actually forgot Bom! She’ll be totally freaking out right now!

I hurriedly grabbed my phone to call my bestfriend and I didn’t even realized that I said the “GOD” word. I saw Jiyong frozed though.

-I’m sorry babe. I said it again..

I saw my phone with tons of Bom’s missed calls! I am so dead right now.

I called her immediately and patiently waiting for her to answer. Jiyong is just watching me with a smirk on his lips. This guy really. One rings…two rings…three rings.. BOOM!

-SANDARA PARK!!!!!!!!!

Woah! I think i broaked my eardrums. I saw Jiyong grimaced, I think he broaked his eardrums too.

-YAH! WHERE WERE YOU?! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!

-Aigoo. Bommie don’t shout. I’m fine, I was just with  a friend and I’ll be their within an hour okay?

Before she say another word I cut her off.

-Saranghae!!!

I ended the call.. Woof that was close.

Jiyong hugged me from behind. I don’t know why he’s being too sweet. Well that doesn’t mean he loves me right?

-Your bestfriend sure knows how to scream..

He whispered to me seductively.

-I know. I should prepare. I’m going to meet my mom. And I know you can’t come because of the day.

He turned me to face him. He placed his forehead into mine.

-Be careful. And I’m sorry I can’t come with you. Once you go back we’ll start your training.

 

    I was fully dressed. I was about to leave when he wrapped me in his arms again.

-You should say goodbye babe.

He said while pouting. Aigoo so cute.

-Oh, sorry jiyongie. I’ll be going then.

He pecked on my lips.

-I like the name. See you later.

Seriously, we are like husband and wife. *sigh*

 

     As I opened my door’s house, Bommie jumped on me. Usually, I’ll be landing on the floor but this time I stayed standing.

-Ya, get off Bominator.

-How dara you call ma that! And why didn’t you called me last night?!

I’ll tell her about Jiyong later. I should calm her first before to spazz to my Kwon Jiyong!Kyaaa!

-Bommie I’m so sorry. I totally forgot. And it’s because I was with someone.

-You changed your bestfriend?

She had this sad look on her face. She was about to leave but I stopped her.

-Yah! Babo! I was with a guy!

I saw delight in her eyes then started screaming and jumping. I pushed her inside because we were still outside.

-OMG Dara! You just relive and now you slept with someone?!

-What?! I didn’t slept with!

-Okay okay I’ll listen. Talk. Now.

I couldn’t stop feeling giddy. Even I’m a vampire; nothing change about me.

-Okay well you see I am a vampire. And th-

-Oh my gosh! You’re a vampire?!

-Yeah. And shush! Lemme finish first. So remember when I accompanied you? When I entered my house I saw a super duper HOTTIE guy sitting on my couch. And he said that he’s the one who made me.

-That’s it?

-Uhm no, actually he called me “babe” and he already kissed me and we slept together last night. Not slept with him okay?

Just wait, she’s still shocked. 1,2 and 3.

-Kyaaa!!!!

She started screaming and I started screaming with her too. We were jumping like crazy and screaming our lungs  out!

-Okay, I’m tired. So who’s this Mr. y guy?

Bom asked while winking her eyes.

-Well he’s a vampire too. Uhm his vampire name is G DRAGON while his human name is Kwon Jiyong. He’s 170m approximately.

-Oh my gosh Dara he’s perfect for you! I mean isn’t it the first time that someone been interested on you?

Is that a compliment? Aisht!

-Yah! Is that an insult?! I’m not that ugly you know! And well Imma introduce him to you tonight since he can’t be out if it’s daylight or else he’ll burn.

-Well why can you? If you’re a vampire do you have some super powers like twilight?

I knew many more questions will come.

-Well yeah, Jiyong can read minds but he can only read human minds though. And Jiyong said that I also have a special power. And you know what ,I am a destined queen.

-Oh, okay no more explanations please. Uhm Dara I bought your apartment since your bill house came. And I bought it for you.

This is too much.

-Bommie this is too much. You didn’t have too. Well, Thank you Bommie.

-You’re welcome. You know I’ll do anything for you. Okay stop the drama. Let’s go shopping so we can have dinner with your guy ok?

Oh my mom!

-Oh! I should visit my mom!

-Oh don’t worry I already talked to her. And I don’t think she actually believe me though. So, yeah you should go and see her.

-Okay. Then let’s invite mom to the dinner too. So she can meet Jiyong too.

-That’s really a great idea!

 

Author's note: That's it! I'll update tomorrow! >_< Thank you for reading everyone! ^___^ Please continue to support and subscribe and comment!!!!!! <3