THE IMMORTAL

THE IMMORTAL

Chapter Eighteen

 

           I surrendered to Nostro. I was patiently waiting to my mom and Bommie. I am in a big room waiting for them. Alone in this room, I can't help but to think about Jiyong. It breaks my heart to million pieces when I heard him pleading. Especially when his tears fell from his eyes. I hope he'll understand. I love him. I really do.

 

I snapped out from my deep thought when I saw a man. Wait a fugly man about a 7 ft tall. Whoah. Well gosh he's fugly! 

 

When he entered the room he was surrounded with a five of his men including TOP. Oh ! Is that.... Is that Nostro?! He's fugly!!!

 

-Well, hello milady. May I introduce myself. I'm Nostro.

 

He said. He picked my hand then kiss it. I can't help but let out an eew and made a grimace.

 

-Hello. Nice to meet you Nostro. 

 

I said with a cold voice.

 

-Where's my mom and my bestfriend?

 

He laughed which sends shivers to my skin.

 

-Not so fast milady. You still have to deal with me.

 

This guy is making me lose my patience. I was all ready. Silver knives are all in my dress. They were all ready since we had a mission awhile ago.

 

-I already did it! I broke up with G Dragon!

 

Ouch. I didn't know that it hurts this much just by mentioning my lovers name.

 

-Milady. That's not just easy. I still have conditions.

 

He said with a cool voice. I can tell that he's in his early 30s. But in vampire age? God, I can feel how strong he is!

 

-Okay, tell me! I'll do it! Just don't hurt my mom and bestfriend. And lastly, will you stop calling me milady? It creeps me out. I have a name. Dara.

 

He had a bitter laugh. And TOP had a -WTF- look on his face. 

 

-Interesting. Well Dara, I want you to make a promise related to our blood.

 

. This is the dangerous one. Jiyong explained this to me that Nostro will make me swear that I'll let him be the king and I'll be part of his line. This is the vampire law. ing swearing to the blood. And if I swear then betray him, Death will be my punishment.

 

-Okay. Give me my mom and bestfriend first.

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

        She left me. Why? She said that she doesn't love me anymore. It hurts like hell. Vampires can't feel pain but damn, Dara left me hurts me so much.

 

I'm like an idiot here. Sitting in a corner and the place is in disaster. All the furniture are all broken. And me, who never let my tears fall down are now falling through my eyes.

 

I can hear CL and the others. And ofcourse they know that my current state. CL rushed to me. Shocked on her face as she saw me crying. Well, who wouldn't be shock if it's the first that she saw me cry.

 

The others was just staring at us while CL is hugging me.

 

-She left me. She said.... that she doesn't love me anymore.

 

I finally said. I cried hard on her shoulders.

 

-Shhhh... Jiyong, theirs a reason behind this for sure.. Stop now...

 

A reason? I quickly get up and wiped my tears.

 

-! Nostro! CL, I'm sure he blackmailed Dara!

 

I'm such an idiot! Why didn't I think about this sooner?! I shed my tears for nothing!

 

-CL, everyone. Get ready. This is a sign of war. He touch what's mine and he will fcking regret it.

 

I said with gritted teeth then we rushed to attack Nostro.