THE IMMORTAL

THE IMMORTAL

CHAPTER 14

 

Just after I killed the vampire I felt Jiyong hugged me from behind. I smiled.

-Great job babe.

He said then peck at the side of my neck.

-Thank you. So, when's the next?

-We'll see. I heard everything the man said. We should kill all his men. Mark was easy to killed since he's just 20 years.

Oh...

-I'm hundred and ninety so I'm stronger than him. But the rest of the vampire's that you'll fight to is stronger than me.

-Why can't you help me to fight? Like, seriously?

-Please understand babe. If I fight them with you, they'll know that you work for me.

Work for him?!

-Wait, what's with work with you? You better explain this Kwon Jiyong. You're not using me aren't you?

I gave him a dangerous look.

-Of course not. You can confirm it to your self. Read the vampire books that you really is the queen. 

Okay, okay I don't wanna fight with him.

-Okay let's go home. I need a shower and a .

Then I saw his eyes became green.

 

      I need to visit Bom. It's been three days that I didn't see her.

-Jiyong I need to visit Bom so, I'll be going.

-Okay. Be careful.

 

     I was in my way to Bom. We'll go shopping.

-Bom!

I waved at her while smiling.

-Dara-ah! So how's with Jiyong?

It takes me a minute to think what to answer. Nothing's really special happened to us.

-Uhm, we're good.

I forced a smile. She gave me a worried look.

-Something's not good eh?

-I don't know. Jiyong's always busy for searching informations. He's not paying attention to me.

I gave her a sad look. She's always their if I have a problem.

-Aigooo Dara-ah. Don't worry, tell him everything you feel. Does he love you?

-I don't know. He said that he loves me. You know that this is my first love bommie.

She hugged me.

-I know. Your the only one who can know what he feels for you since you live with him. Don't hesitate to ask him.

*Sigh* maybe I'm overreacting. I should trust Jiyong. I mean this is the first time I experienced love. Their's always some misunderstanding.

-Ok, Im going to ask him later. Thank you bommie. You're the best.

-Keke, I'm always here if you need me. Cmon' let's go shopping then let's visit your mom.

-Sounds great.

 

        I arrived in our house. And I saw Jiyong arranging some papers. For sure it's about Nostro.

-You didn't even sense my presence.

I said a little angry.

-Oh, I'm sorry babe. I'm just busy with Nostro. Guess what I know where is he. And I know who's his best man. He's name is Spade. He's your next mission.

He said while approaching to me then peck my lips.

-What's wrong babe?

He asked giving me a confused look. I want to help them. I know I should kill Nostro. But he should at least spend time with me right?

-Do you really love me?

-Of course! Are you confused with my feelings to you? Never did I felt this way Dara when you came in my life. I'm not using you. I know you're the futur queen. But my feelings for you is different. 

He said with a serious tone.

-Babe, if you just know how I was jealous when you were kissing Mark yesterday. 

Maybe he's telling the truth. I love him.

-I love you Jiyong.

He kissed me while encircleling his arms to my waist.

-I love you more Dara. I would give my life to you. 

-Really?

I said with a mocking tone.

-I'm serious here! 

He said while pouting. Aigoo cute! I pecked his pouting lips.

-Don't pout. So what's my next mission? I'll tell you tomorrow. Come I have a surprise to you.

 

          Jiyong and I went in the park next to the Han River. I saw a bench decorated with hearts.

-You prepared this?

-Yeah, you like it?

Woah, it was romantic!

-Ofcourse! Jiyong I love it!

-I just want to spend my time with you. Me sitting in that bench while you are in my arms.

-Since when you became so cheesy?

I asked with raising a brow. He smiled.

-Since I've known you. I just wanted you to feel that my feelings for you Dara is true.

-Aigoooo I'm not use with your cheesy lines. Okay cmon' let's sit and spend our time together my jagiya.

-You used cheesy lines too babe.

He smirked.

     

     We were sitting in the bench for already 15 minutes. I was resting my head to his shoulder while he's carressing my back.

-Jiyong?

-Hmmm?

-What will our futur will be? 

-If we killed Nostro I'll marry you. Then we'll find the vampire so we can have baby. I wanna spend my whole life with you. That will be our futur.

-I'll count on that. I also wanna spend my whole life with you Ji.

I saw him looked back.

-What's wrong?

I asked. He pulled me up and hold my hand tightly.

-Someone's coming. They're not humans. Cmon' we can't stay here. They can't see you with me.

Jiyong said with gritted teeth.

-Babe, go ahead. I still have to clear your presence here. And I'm sure they're Nostro's men.

-No way. I won't leave you here. I'll fight with you.

-No you can't. They can't know you. If they'll see you, you can't-

I saw three vampires smirking at us. I can feel their energy. They're stronger than the other vampire that I fought.

-Well, well, G DRAGON is in the house.

Jiyong pushed me behind him.

-TOP, what are you doing here?

The blue haired guy laugh bitterly.

-Well, I just knew that Mark was killed a couple of hours ago.

-So what?

Jiyong asked with a mocking tone.

-I expect that your the one who killed him. I know how you hated Nostro because of his powers.

-Jiyong, what is he saying?

I asked curiously.

-Don't ask babe. Please go home. I'll deal with them.

-Babe? G DRAGON's girlfriend hein? Hey Blondie. 

Jiyong glared at them. 

-The girl has nothing to do with this TOP. Don't you dare touch her.

-Oh don't worry GD. I won't. Yet.

They laughed before they disappeared in the darkness.

 

        We hurriedly came to our house.

-CL!

Jiyong shouted. He sounded nervous. CL arrived in a second.

-What's happening?

-We need to moved out at here. Top saw Dara. He can use her to me.

Used me to Jiyong?

-Ji what with used me?

Jiyong can't answer. So CL did.

-Nostro wanted Jiyong's death since then. Because many vampires are dealing with us for anti-Nostro. We all wanted to get rid of Nostro because of what his doing. So he might kidnapped you and ofcourse Jiyong will rescue you. But he will exchange you to his life.

I looked at Jiyong.

-I can't let that happen. Nostro wants you because you belong to me.

We heard the telephone ringed. Jiyong quickly answered it.

-Minzy....

I heard the girl said that Nostro knew about my Identity. 

-What?! Sh*t! How did he knew!?

The girl said because their was a girl at the bar who saw me. And he saw me killed Mark. OH,Oh.

-Okay, I'll see you.

-Jiyong calm down. We'll deal with this.

CL said. Then she disappeared.

-Babe pack your things. We'll go to my friend's house. Nostro now knew that you're the queen. 

-But how?

Suddenly I remebered the last thing I said to Mark. Sh*t.

-Sh*t! I said to Mark before I killed him that I was the futur queen! Oh my.. I'm sorry Jiyong...

He hugged me. Then looked at my eyes.

-Look at me babe. It's okay. I won't let anyone hurt you. If Nostro wants war, I'll fight him to death.

Jiyong smiled.  How can he smile if our lives is in danger?!

-No! I won't let you die Jiyong! I'll be the one who'll kill Nostro. Not you.

-Shhh.. Don't worry, we'll plan this okay? Now pack your things.

He kissed me before going down stairs to prepare. I'm such an idiot. We were just so happy in the bench. But now because of me, I just made my family in danger.  Imagining Jiyong dead breaks my heart. I can't let that happen. I'll kill you Nostro.

 

Author's note: Jiyong really loves Dara yeoreobun. War will start sonn! Sorry for the lame update! please continue to support me! <3 ppyong!