THE IMMORTAL

THE IMMORTAL

Chapter Twenty Four

 

 

       I woke up and felt someone's head was resting on my tummy. I sat up and only to find Jiyong lying his ears on my tummy then I screamed. But not because of Jiyong! I have a freaking big tummy! Like a 6 months pregnant woman!

 

-Hey.. Why did you screamed babe?

 

Jiyong asked a little worried while carressing my face. I pointed at my stomach.

 

-Jiyong how long had I been sleeping?

 

-Just 14 hours I think. Why?

 

He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

 

My eyes have gotten big.

 

-You...You asked me why? How the hell do I have freakin' 6 months tummy if I just slept for a freaking 14 hours?!

 

I bursted out. He chuckled.

 

-Why-

 

He cut me off by putting his index finger on my lips.

 

-Before freakin out, first of all, you're just going to be pregnant for 3 days. Second of all, don't stress too much. It's not good for you and for the babies.

 

He explained. Okay. Pregnant. For only 3 days. Then I'll give birth. I nodded.

 

-Oh.Okay. Why were you lying your headon my stomach awhile ago?

 

I asked. I actually know the answer but I'm just wanna have a topic to talk about.

 

-I waslistening to our babies. Can't you hear them? I can feel that they're happy.

 

He told me then touch my tummy again.

 

-Jiyong.. Will they grow up?

 

I asked. I would for them to stay little forever.

 

-Yeah. The woman told me that they'll grow up. Once they're 10. They're fully grown up like an 18 year old human.

 

He explained. I nodded. Then touched my tummy. I cannot hear heartbeats. I just confirmed that they're not immortal or something. I'm happy. I really dreamed to have babies.

 

I get up then went to the window to look at the beautifulview. I was standing while carressing my tummy with a smile on my face. Then I felt Jiyong wrapped his arms on my waist. It's funny that he can't close his arms like back then.

 

-You can't wrapped your arms on me Jiyong!

 

I said while chuckling. He chuckled too then kissed the crook of my neck. It's just 14 hours that I slept but I missed him so much like it's been years that I didn't felt his presence.

 

-I missed you...

 

I whispered while laying my head on his head whose on my shoulder.

 

-I missed you too babe. I'm really happy right now. I can't wait for them to go out. And so I can have you again.

 

I slapped him playfully.

 

-You're being a ert again.

 

He chuckled then turned me around so I can face him. He looked at me with those hypnotising eyes. Then he put the hair whose at the crook of my face at the back of my ears.

 

-I love you.

 

He whispered then kissed my forehead. Then the tip of my nose. I closed my eyes when I knew that my lips is next. I waited but I didn't felt his lips on mine. Then I felt him kissed my cheek.

 

-Hul~ I thought your going to kiss me.

 

I said while pouting. He chuckled.

 

-I did that because I wanted you to know that I have my forever to kiss that precious lips of yours. I love you Dara. I'm happy that I found you with all the years that I have lived.

 

He told me sincerely. He's too sweet. I love this guy!

 

-Jiyoooooong~ I love you so much.

 

I told him while hugging him. Even if I'm in an unconfortable position because of my tummy. He hugged me back then kissed my head.

 

-I love you more babe. I can't live without you. You are my life now. And my kids will be too.

 

He said. I sobbed because of his sweet words. I'm too happy to find such a perfect guy like Jiyong. 

 

We just stayed  hugging each other , looking at the beautiful stars in the sky.