THE IMMORTAL

THE IMMORTAL

Chapter nineteen

 

I don't know if I can do this. If I'll do what Nostro want me to do, I'll be imprison with him forever. I can only be liberated if Nostro was killed.

 

-So, Dara no backing out. 

 

Nostro said with a smirk on his face. Gosh I don't wanna touch his hand. Eeew. Sudenly the door opened. Revealing my mom and Bom.

 

I felt pain in my chest. They're hands and mouth were tied. I glance at Nostro with a smirk on his fugly face. I'm going to erase that smirk of yours. I swear!

 

-Untied them. 

 

I said with gritted teeth. Nostro signaled Top to untie them.

 

-By the way before you make me yours, I wanna know your power. I mean the master should be stronger than me right?

 

I said with a mocking tone and a smirk on my face. He smirked. He touched a vase then suddenly a fire encircled it. The fire turned the vase to ashes with just a second.

 

Crap. That's hella scary, knowing that WE have to touch hand later. *sigh*

 

-I can burn anything just by touching them dear. So yeah, maybe I'm stronger than you.

 

He said with a calm voice. My mom and Bom were just standing their. They can't speak. Since they're too scared. I'm sorry mom,Bommie.

 

-Good. Let's do it then.

 

I said cooly even if I'm nervous.

 

He picked the silver knife and sliced  his hand. It takes time to close the wound since it's a siver knife.

 

-By my blood, you are part of my line. You have to slice your hand then join it to mine. You have to say By my blood, I am part of your line. And if I betray you, death is my punishment. Got it?

 

He said with excitement. Am I really going to do this? I looked at my mom and Bom. Tears are falling from their eyes which gave me a courage to do this. 

 

What about Jiyong? I'm sorry Jiyong.

 

I sliced my hand. I can feel the pain. I didn't know that it hurt this much. It's like burning you.

 

I join his hand. Our blood mixed.

 

-By my blood, I am part of your-

 

The door opened widely which made me stop.

 

-Master! G Dragon's line are here! All of them! They're attacking us!

 

Jiyong? Is he here to save me?

 

-! Prepare everyone! Kill them! Just let me finish this!

 

Top and the others get out of the room. We're just four here left.

 

-Continue! Say it from the start and do it faster!

 

-By my blood-

 

-Dara, don't do it.

 

I looked by the window. I saw CL with minzy  and Daesung. Without hesitating I picked my knife to stab him quickly. But he manged to avoid it.

 

-You traitor! I'm going to kill you!

 

He said. I smirked. 

 

-Try it. But how?

 

I asked with a mocking tone.

 

He smirked.

 

-Don't you remember my power Dara? I touched you.

 

Oh . This is trouble. I signaled minzy to get out my mom and Bom.

 

I waited for it to happen. Nostro had a confuse look on his face.

 

-Why doesn't it working?!

 

He blurted out. Hein, my turn bastard.

 

Me,Daesung and CL begun to attack him. I tried to stab him but he's too strong and fast. We try not to touch him since we're using knives. But then he pushed us really hard that we backed out through the wall.

 

Jiyong entered the room. Which earn a smirk on Nostro's face.

 

-Well, well, G DRAGON. Are you here to save your beloved Dara?

 

Jiyong smirked. Just by seeing his face makes me weak. I missed him.

 

-Well yeah. And you can't have her since I'm going to kill you.

 

Jiyong looked at me. I just looked at his eyes. Sadness can be read on his eyes but he smiled at me then mouthed me the I love you word.

 

Nostro laughed bitterly.

 

-You know better that you can't kill me G DRAGON. And if I'll kill you, Dara will be mine.

 

Eeew. But then Jiyong approached me with a knife on his hand.

 

-You can't have her because she's mine.

 

He sliced his hand.

 

-By my blood, you Sandara Park is my wife.

 

Then he extended me his hand and gave me the knife. OMG this is the vampire marriage. Without hesitating I took the knife then sliced my hand. He smiled at me.

 

-By my blood, you Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G DRAGON is my husband.

 

He chuckled with what I said. He kissed me. But just a quick kiss. On vampire marriage, divorce doesn't exist. You'll be with his etenaly. But you can only be freed if one of you dies. But of course I love Jiyong and I want to be with his eternaly.

 

I heard Nostro clapped his hand. 

 

-Bravo. You are such an idiot G DRAGON. I can always kill you, you know?

 

Jiyong pushed me back him while holding my hands. CL and Daesung are all ready to fight.

 

But everything happened too fast. I saw Nostro grabbed his long knife going to our direction. That knife is capable to stab both of me and Jiyong since it's long.

 

We didn't have the chance to stop Nostro. He's too fast. I don't know what happened but all I know is Jiyong pushed me to CL and Daesung while he had a knife who stabbed him directly through his heart.

 

 

Author's note: Tada! Please read everyone! ^__^ Thank u for supporting me!!!! Please subscribe and comment!! Ppyong!