THE IMMORTAL

THE IMMORTAL

Chapter ELEVEN

 

We arrived at the restaurant. The moment I saw my bestfriend and my mom I release my hand to Jiyong. Jiyong looked at me but I ignored it. I mean my mom doesn't even know him.

The moment they saw Jiyong they were shocked and I don't know why. Maybe because of his iness? keke

-Hi! I'm Bom and I'm Dara's bestfriend.

Bom said cutely while winking her eyes. The nerves! She dare to flirt with my MAN?!

-Nice to meet you Bom.

Jiyong extended his hand which my bestfried gladly accepted it. Imma deal with you later Park Bom!

-Jiyong, meet my omma. Omma this is Jiyong and CL.

-Hello Ms.Park and Bom I'm CL.

She hugged both of them. While we were shocked with what Jiyong did. Well, exept CL of course.

Jiyong kissed my omma's hand.

-Nice to meet you omma, I'm Jiyong.

OMG!  OMMA?! WHAT IS THIS JERK SAYING?!

-Oh... He... Hello Jiyong, nice to meet you.

My mom said awkwardly.

-O-kay let's go inside. I can hear Bom's stomach.

-Yah! 

        Jiyong was sitting at my right while Bom was in my left. And she is getting on my nerves because of seducing my MAN!

-Dara-ah your boyfriend is soooo Hottie! You're really lucky! You should seduce him since you like him!

Omo! Did my best friend just said that?! Even if she whispered it to me, Jiyong can hear it!

-Yah you flirty girl stop it will ya?!

-Aisht you know what you're really slow you should say it like this. Hey, Jiyong I find you really y you know?

Bom said and giggled. I was in verge to pull her hair off but Jiyong stopped me by claiming my lips to his.

Bom stopped giggled and I can feel my mom's heavy stare on us.

-Omo!

Bom gasped.

Jiyong was surprised with what he did too I think.

-Are... Are you two together?

My mom asked with disbelief. Aigoooo what's in Jiyong's mind?!

-Omma... I... I

-Yes Ms. Park. She's my girlfriend and I'm sorry for not telling you from the start.

Jiyong appologized. Trouble. BIG trouble. What is he doing?!

-Oh, okay Jiyong. Take care of my dauther then.

OMG. Did someone mind blowed my mom? 

-Congratulations Dara-ah!!!

Bom said while hugging me. I don't know what to say. I don't know what happening in Jiyong's mind.

-Congratulations unnie.

CL hugged me too. I should be happy but I know that Jiyong didn't meant what he said.

 

      We finished our dinner well only Mom and Bom eat though.

-Goodbye Dara-ah,Jiyong and CL! See you soon!

-Bye Bom and mom. I'll call you.

  

      We arrived at the house in silence because of what happened.

-Jiyong are you playing with me? Because I know that you heard Bom said that I like you. But you don't have to do this. You can't give me false hope so stop this bullsh*t.

He smirked.

-Don't you like it babe?

He said which hurt me a little.

-What is wrong with you?!

He was shocked when I exploded but I was shocked too because he claimed my lips to his. Everytime he do this, I got butterflies in my stomach. He's kissing me passionately that I was about to fall but he caught me and I encircled my arms to his neck. He nibbled my upper lip asking for his entrance and I gladly accepted it. The moment his tounge touch mine, It burns and it feels so good. I didn't even knew that I was already lying in our bed with him on top of me. He pulled but I pulled him back angryly. He can't stop just like that!

-Babe....I have something....to.....tell you.

He said between our kissesI pulled back angryly.

-What?! 

He smiled.

-I just want you to know that I didn't regret confessing to your mom that you are my woman. And I want you to know that I love you.

With what he said I pulled him to kiss me again which he gladly accepted.

-I love you too Jiyong.

He claimed my lips hungryly and making out.

 

           I felt something wet at my back. And I saw Jiyong kissing me. No marking me.

-Good morning babe.

He said with his husky voice.

-Morni'n.

I pulled him to my lips and hugged him tight.

-I love you.

I said. I wanted to repeat that to him every moment we share.

-I love you more.

Oh, we have to train today.!

-Babe, we have to train.

I saw him pout. Aigoo so cute.

-Babe we can do that later.

He hugged me tight so I can't get up. But I gave him a warning look then he released me.

-Okay.

I get up still and I turned to look at him. I saw his eyes turned green. Vampires eyes turned green if they're in desire or any emotions. ert.

-Nice Babe.

I smirked.

-Have a nice view.

And I turned my heels to the bathroom to change. And I know he'll join me to my shower. 

 

Author's note: Annyeong yeoreobun! Here's my update! I'll try to update this wed. okay? Wait for me and thank you for reading! ^_^ Please subscribe,comment and read!!!!! <3 ppyong!