THE IMMORTAL

THE IMMORTAL

CHAPTER TWELVE

 

Okay, this is really embarrassing! I'm not wearing a ! For Pete's sake, I don't know what's happening in Jiyong's head!

-You look gorgeous babe.

He pecked while I was throwing tantrums.

-Jiyong~ Why shouldn't I wear ?~ It's not comfortable at ALL.

I said while glaring at him.

-Babe, vampires will be easily seduced if you're not wearing any. They can smell it so if you approach them and they were already under your spell, ask them  questions about Nostro's plan. Then if you have your answer you can kill him.

Like it's so easy to kill. I need a gin tonic. Seriously, gin will make me at ease.

-Okay, give me the informations.

He's face turned to a serious look.

-He's name is Mark Grey but he can tell you a different name like vampires always do. If he ask which clan are you, tell him you're with Patra. Mark is blond, green eyes. He's 190m. 

God he's tall.

-Okay, and by the way who's Patra?

-Patra is one of the most respected Master vampire. She's almost three thousand years old. So if you told them that you're in her clan, they won't ask any question.

I wonder if Jiyong already slept with that vampire. I mean he said, he slept with plenty womens.

-Euh.... Okay let's go then.

 

               We arrived at the bar. And the bar was full of vampires but there's also humans since I can hear their heart beats.

-Why is it that there are humans?

I whispered to him.

-Humans are here to be the vampire's meal. They won't be killed. The rules is just to taste human blood but not to empty them.

My lips shaped with a big "OH".

-Babe, I'll stay a mile away so they can't hear me. Here, take this. This is your ID pass. Just show it then you can go inside.

He kissed me then he disappeared.

-Don't forget the button. Love you.

I heard him say.

I turned my heels to enter the bar. There's no way that I won't achieve this mission.

As I showed them my ID the guy looked at me with a serious look.

-You're new here.

He said with a deep voice. Ok don't panic Dara. Relax.

-Yeah. I'm new. Can I enter now?

He looked at me once again then smiled.

-Go ahead.

Weird. As I entered the club, music entered my ears. Gosh their's so many people. I decided to go to the bar cuz I need a gin tonic to erase my nervousness.

-A glass of gin tonic please.

I said to the barman. He handed me the glass and I drank it straight. I can feel the heat on my throat. I miss this even if I can't be drunk anymore.

-Woah, you're fast. Here.

He filled me another glass. He's human.

-Thanks.

I said then I looked around searching for Mark.

-You're new. Are you waiting for someone?

The man asked wcuriously.

-Uhm.. yeah kind of.

He's getting on my nerves. He's too talkative, I should concentrate.

-Oh, by the way I'm Lee Seungri.

He extended his hand and it takes me 30 seconds to decide to accepted his hand.

-I'm Sandra.

Jiyong said that I shouldn't share my true identity to others.

-Nice to meet you.

I heard the door opened and I saw a man entered. BINGO! It's Mark.

He was going to my direction, walking like a boss. I smiled at him seductively then my lips.

He was now standing in front of me. He caressed my faced first then he asked:

-You're free?

He said seductively. I touched his chest with my finger since  the three buttons was ed.

-Of course.

-Let's go to my house.

Danger! Jiyong said if a vampire invites me in the house I should declined it. Because someone will help him if they hear that I was stabbing his heart!

-Uhm... Don't you wanna go in the forest? Near the bar? I mean, it's huge and we can be wild.

I smiled then slide my hand to his thighs up to his then squeezed it.

He chuckled.

-If you say so.

 

       We just walked to the forest. Then I stopped. Here is perfect, no one can hear us. He can be easily killed.

-Here is perfect.

Without any answer, he crushed his lips to mine hungryly. I pushed him to a tree so I can ready my knife. He was about to touch my but I stopped him. You can't touch me there~ A sword is hidden there. In replace, I put his hand to my  . As he was busy in my neck, I had a chance to get my knife hiding in my bra. With all my chance I pushed his neck using my arm to a tree then planted the knife straight to his heart without hesitating.

-What the-

-Oh yeah, you are trapped. If you try to move you'll die in a second.

Jiyong said that vampires are afraid to die. So this is the best possibiity to trapped them.

-You're going to answer all of my questions if you wanna live. I promise to release you if you answer me.

I said with a cold smile on my face.

-O-okay. Please don't kill me..

He said. Terrified. Pfft I'm ashamed with vampires true self.

-Okay, tell me where Nostro is staying.

I waited for a munite but he didn't answered. I planted another knife to his stomach. A silver knife could kill vampires. Jiyong said it burns. A simple knife won't do.

-Uhhg!! He's staying in Europe. Paris. He let his bestmens work here in Korea to achive his plans!

-What plan? Don't you dare to lie.

-He's transforming tons of vampire to kill the futur queen who'll be born. He's afraid to lose powers.

I smirked. That queen is me bastard.

-And how many bestmen does Nostro have?

-About a hundred. They're strong.

-And you are one of them?

-Of..Of course! 

-Oh, I pity you. Well, thank you for the informations honey.

I grabbed the knife in his heart ready to twist it.

-Hey! Wha.. What are you doing?! You said you won't kill me!

He said with a terrified face.

-Idiot. Let me tell you a little secret before your life ends. 

I approached to his ear.

-The queen has been born. And that's me.

Before he utter a word, I twisted the knife and he lost conscience until he became a very old man. A lifeless oldman.