THE IMMORTAL

THE IMMORTAL

 

CHAPTER FIVE

 

Okay now there is a handsome man in front of me.He said that he lived for a century.Then that means that he’s a vampire or something or whatever… Then now he said that I am a vampire and that he created me? What the heck right?!

-Please,stop a..adding to my problems! I mean I died yesterday then I tried to kill myself by by drinking chlorine,I stab myself but look I am still here! And now you tell me that I am a vampire and YOU created me? ARE YOU INSANE?!

I know I am being rude right now but I think if you’re in my situation you’ll just be crazy like me.

-Shh..It’s okay..I’ll explain everything..

He hugged me while carressing my back to comfort me. GOD he smells good!

-Okay,Dara I created you yesterday,because you are destined to be our QUEEN.

-What ar-

-Please let me finish babe.So in the book of vampire it is written that after a hundred years their will be a human who’ll die in September 16 2012 at exactly 3 pm.And I was the one who is destined to transform you.

Before I find you,their was this kind of light who guided me to you.Now,please come to my house and I’ll explain the rest to you okay babe?

He kissed me again on the lips and this just makes me feel Giddy! As long as I’m with him I don’t need to worry.. I don’t know it’s just that I’m comfortable with him.

-Okay G- uhm what should I call you?

-Just call me GD or Babe.

I think my heart just stopped the moment I saw him smile. He’s the most perfect man I’ve ever saw in this planet.

-But I prefer you to call me babe.

He gave me another peck on the lips. Wait that’s the third time!

-Will you stop pecking me. (Cuz you’ll be my death) you’re not even my boyfriend.

He smirks then he answered.

-Don’t worry I will be. Soon.

Soon eh? Why am I excited?

-Oh my GOD.

I didn’t noticed that I said that out loud.

The moment I said that,I saw G Dragon frozed.

-He-Hey you alright?

-Ho-How can you say that word?

G Dragon asked me curiosly.

-What word? Oh my G-

Before I finished my sentence he shut me up quickly.

-Please don’t say that infront of vampires babe.,He smiled., That’s our weakest point.

-Oh. Sorry.

Okay weird,why can I say that WORD if that’s OUR weakest point?

But before I asked him,he told me.

-You’re really different babe. You can say that while we can’t. Wait, did you by the way get out while it’s still daytime?

-Uhm yeah. I visited my parent’s just a while ago.

He had this amuse smile.Aigoo he’s just too handsome!

-Hmm.. Interesting,you see you’re the only vampire who can go out when it’s day time while we can’t. Or else we’ll be burn. I think that’s your power my queen.Well we better get going babe.

 

We arrived in a very big house who’s surrounded by the cementery. Vampire world eh?

-Is this your house babe?

G Dragon was surprised from what I called him.

-What?! You’re the one who told me to call you “BABE” babe. *pouts*

With all my surprise he kissed my pouting lips.

-Don’t pout. I can’t resist it,you pout or I’ll kiss you more. And I was not surprised I like it when you call me that.

Isn’t he so sweet? Aigoo I should pout more!

-Come on now babe,I’m going to introduce you with the family.