THE IMMORTAL

THE IMMORTAL

CHAPTER TWELVE

 

 

 

-Babe you need to listen carefully okay? Rule number one, " From the moment that the fight begins, you need to take a stance that won't allow your opponent to knock you off balance. And you need to use your canines to fight too babe." 

Okay how will I fight with my Canines?! Am I suppose to bite them? Rarrrrr!!

-So, You have to stand your feet about one foot. You should never cross-step. And you should move fast, Vampires are really fast.

-Okay, nest rule please.

I gave him a bored look. He smiled.

-I told you we can do it later but you insisted soooo... you wanna continue or...

-Yah! you ert! Continue! I'll listen!

-Ok.. Are you sure?

Aisht this guy!

-CONTINUE!

-Rule number 2, "Keep your guard up" you should learn how to dodge. 

He was about to punch me but I dodged it. HA! You idiot!

-Very good babe.

-Very good your face! If I wasn't able to dodge it No sessions for you for one week!

He pouts and hugged me.

-I'm sorry. I just wanted you to learn and you did a great job babe.

He pecked on my  lips which maked me so Giddy.

-Okay let's continue then.

-So... I'm not banned?

He asked making his cutie face.

-No.

I said while chuckling. He chuckled and kissed me. *sigh* He'll be my death. A girl who died because of a vampire's iness.

-Let's continue then. Rule number 3, : Adapt your strengths to the situation. Every vampires have there own weakness. If you wanna fight faster you should get in fast,strike fast . Oh I forgot to tell you. Vampires can be killed with just a silver sword. You should just stab the sword through there heart and you should turn it.

-Woah we sure can be easily killed!

That !

-Yeah, so rule number 4, : You should throw hard punches to your opponent. And you should dodge it to. You should be fast.

-Rule number 5, : never look away from your opponent. If you do that vampire will just cut your head easily. But don't worry I will never let that happen. Okay let's start!

Why am I nervous? Aigooo.

-First do the position babe.

What position? OMG I'm having y thoughts!!!! Stop it Dara! So stand your feet for about one foot.

-Good, first I'll teach you how to dodge. I'll throw punches and kicks to you and you should dodge it ALL. And do it FAST.

FAST... Aigoooo.

He threw me punches but OMG he's so fast. I tried to dodge it all which I managed. Where did I learned to fight like this?  He won't stop until he touched me hein? Well, you won't. 

This is easy.

-Woo! Babe you're quite good! I didn't even touched you. You're the only person who managed to dodge all my punches.

-Keke. 

Even when he fights, he's so HOT.... 

-Babe you're dreaming on my iness.

-Yah! 

He chuckled. I can't stop myself anymore I pulled him to me and kissed him.

-My reward Kwon Jiyong.

I smirked.

-Oh.. Don't worry, I'll give it to you tonight.

He pulled me to a hug. He's really a huggy person. 

-Hmmm. You're warm.

I said while carressing his back.

-And you wmell nice too.

-Are you trying to seduce me DARA?

How did you know? keke

-Well, maybe. You know, I don't need to train. You saw my moves, I'm quite good. So maybe I can get my prize now?

I saw his eyes turned green which means he's exited.

-Wanna do it here? In the forest?

-Everywhere's good babe.

I thinked I've become a ert everyone.. Don't you think? keke no one can resist G DRAGON.

-Okay.

He tear off my clothes fastly and pushed me to a tree before claiming my lips.

 

      I woke up in our bedroom and I saw Jiyong sleeping peacefully. He's like an angel. I wonder if he had a girlfriend back then.

Well ofcourse, maybe he had.

-Stop drooling over my iness babe.

I chuckeled.

-I can't resist you. You're just too hot.

I hugged him.

-Well, I can't resist you too.

-Babe, can you promise not to keep secrets on me? I mean I know we should trust each other but... I hate secrets.

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

-If you say so. If you have any questions just aks me okay?

Should I ask it? Well that's past though.

-Did you had a girlfriend before me?

I saw him grimaced but  he still decided to answer me.

-Well, not really girlfriend. You were the first woman that I loved like this. Before I was just having with them but it just takes a night. 

I pout. Then he kissed my pouting lips.

-You don't have to worry or be jealous. You're the only one. I won't touch any of them just you.

-Did you do it with humans or vampires?

-Uhm... both?

-Oh.... Well if ever you jump into another girl's bed, I pity them because she's just going to be killed.

-Jealous much eh? 

Who wouldn't?

-Babe, I wonder if we could try to date? I mean date like other couples do.

I really wanna do it!

-If you say so. When?

-Aisht you're unromantic! Guys are the one who should plan it!

-Just joking.

-Babe?

-Hmm?

I moved closer to him.

-We couldn't make babies right?

I can read in his expression that he was surprised.

-No and Yes.

OMO we can?!

-What no and yes?

-Well we can't make babies just like that. Their's a special way. Only a vampire who have a special abilities to make life can do it.

-So we can? Can't we contact them and ask?

-Ofcourse we can. But we should find them. Their's only one vampire who have the ability to make a new life.

-Oh... Don't you wanna have babies?

I so wanna have babies with Jiyong....

-Ofcourse I want to. But we don't have time for now. We should deal to Nostro first. Do you want me to tell you your first mission?

Mission?

-Okay, but what's with the mission?

-Well as I told you Nostro is creating a big clan of vampires. We should stop him. We couldn't let him be the king of vampires so you should replace him by killing him. Your first mission is to kill his best guards. I won't fight with you because they know me. You should fight them alone but I'll be their watching you. I'll give you a watch with a button as a signal of emergency.

-Well wil I fight them?

-Nostro's guards are always in a vampire's bars. You should pretend as a new member of the club. Then you should seduce them so they will be off guard so you can have the chance to stab them with your sword through there heart.

Seduce them? eeww

-Seduce them? You're going to allow your own girlfriend to seduce other men?

-Cute. It's a mission so I don't have to be jealous. We are doing this for our own sake.

He hugged me tight then kissed me.

-Okay. So when will we start? 

-Tonight. And you should be really attractive to vampires. So you won't wear a under your dress babe.

NO ?! *faints*

 

Author's note: sorry for thelame chapter yeoreobun.. T___T I'll update more! Please continue to support me! <3 

BTW no Rated chapter for you guys! :P keke ppyong!