THE IMMORTAL

THE IMMORTAL

Chapter Seventeen

 

Top's words are still ringing in my head. They were already gone and I'm still alone in this room. How will I break up with Jiyong? How?

 

I love him too much. I can't... I can't... He's my life. The moment we spent together? I can't forget it. His cuteness.. His yness.

 

I just found myself laughing with pink tears coming from my eyes that I didn't knew that I have.

 

It's now or never. I will save Bom and mom then I will kill Nostro. I will kill that bastard. 

 

But I hope Jiyong will understand my decision. I hope he'll forgive me and give me another chance when the time comes that I'll come back to him.

 

 

         I came out from the room and headed directly to the club's exit. I waited for Jiyong and with just a second he was their. Hugging me from behind. 

 

I can feel his breath at the corner of my neck. 

 

-Babe, you were very naugthy awhile ago.

 

I can see him teasing me. I have to control my feelings.

 

-Let's go home.

 

I said without any emotion. Once we got home, I'll bid himmy goodbye.

 

He turned me to face him wearing an curious expression.

 

-What's wrong babe?

 

He said while caressing my face then pecked my lips.

 

-Nothing. I'm just tired.

 

I reasoned out which is really pathetic since vampires can't never be exhausted.

 

He just chuckled. He get my hand and locked it with his. I looked at our hands. 

 

-Okay babe. If you say so. Let's go home.

 

 

           We arrived at home. But the others aren't here yet. Maybe they're not yet finish. Jiyong sat at the couch. He signaled me to sit with him but I didn't budge to move.

 

He looked at me weirdly.

 

-Babe, what's wrong with you?

 

He asked me. With hurt in his voice.

 

-Jiyong, let's break up.

 

I said with a cold voice. I saw him frozed. Then with a second, he was infront of me holding my shoulders with fear and sadness in his eyes.

 

-He... Hey. What's wrong? What did I do?

 

He asked. I can tell that he's scared. I just stand their without any emotions controlling my tears to fall.

 

- I just want this to end. I'm tired of it.

 

I said. I don't really know what to say. Even if I want to hug him tight and tell him my problems, I can't. Or else Nostro will kill my mom and Bom.

 

I saw a tear. A reddish/pink tear dropped in his eyes.

 

-Da.. Dara. Why? I love you with all my heart. Why are you doing this? Just tell me. What did I do wrong? Am I bad kisser?

 

I almost laugh with what he said. Bad kisser? Hell, he was the best kisser ever.

 

-Jiyong, I can't. I just... Please let me go. 

 

He hugged me tight. Not wanting me to left him. 

 

-Dara.. Please babe. I just had you. I can't let you go. I can't. I've waited for you for almost two centurys. Dara.. I love you too much. Please.. Please...

 

He said. Begging. I wanna cry right now. I can feelmy chest aching. He hugged me tight while smelling my scent.

 

-Jiyong. Please. If you really love me... Please... Let me go...

 

I said through his eyes. He's deeply hurt right now. I know. But... I just have to do this. I'll come back baby... I promise..

 

Jiyong let go of my arm. He stepped back.

 

He smiled with sadness.

 

-Am I really not enough for you?

 

I didn't replied. I'm afraid that my voice will fail me.

 

-I guess it's a yes hein? Okay Dara. I'll let you go. But this is just for awhile. I'll let you think. Because even if you escape from me, I'll find you babe. I will find you.

 

He said. I wanted to cry. I can tell the pleading in his voice. The hurt in his voice.

 

And just with that, I left. After I get out from the house, I heard his scream and started crying while breaking all the things.

 

 

I'm so sorry Jiyong. Please wait for me. Please wait for me babe.

God please let him understand. Please.

I love you so much Jiyong.

 

 

Author's note: please read,comment and subscribe! Thank you for supporting me yeoreobun! <3

 

PS: Vote for YG family in Mama!!!!! <3 ^__^