THE IMMORTAL

THE IMMORTAL

 

CHAPTER SEVEN

 

Nada Nada…First of all, I hate history. That’s the subject that I hate the most.  But look who’s talking the famous vampire G DRAGON explaining the vampire life.

Second of all, I can’t concentrate at all. Well how can you concentrate if a HOTTIE guy is in front of you? And I tell you he smells so good! I just wanna eat him alive!

-Babe,you’re not listening.

OMO! He’s pouting! Kyaaa! I didn’t imagine that a vampire can be this so cute like him!

-Ya stop…pouting..OMG, just please.. I’m gonna have a heart attack!

He had his boyish smirk on his face then pecked on my lips.

-Babe please listen. Stop dreaming on my iness.

Hul!

-So,Nostro the king,you should bring him down. He wants power. He transform a newborn vampire every single day,because he wanna have a war to prove that he’s the strongest vampire. Well I tell you that he’s really strong.

-If he’s strong how will I kill him? I mean you can kill him! You said if a vampire had already lived very long,they’ll become much stronger. Well,duh,I just died yesterday.

He laughed.

-You’ve been listening to me babe.

Yeah  I was listening to him ,well not fully listening. I was busy of exploring his body with my power eyes! And I tell you he has the perfect lips ever! I don’t know what’s special with it but if you look at it ,you just wanna kiss him! Well you see G DRAGON is not that muscular. He’s slim but I can see that he have muscle because of his V neck shirt. He’s black haired and he’s eyes is y brown. He’s tall,maybe 1m80. (A/N:just imagine that he's tall! Keke ^_^) And… with his skinny pants… the bulg.. No,No,No y ssantokki!

-Well,yeah I was just listening with the interesting parts.

-Okay, as I told you you’re special,maybe you have a gift. So we must work on that. I wil teach you how to fight.

-Wait, what’s with the gift? I mean,like in twilight?

-Yeah, like me, I have a gift I can read what people’s thinking.

Holy crap! He’s reading my mind ever since?! Like when I thought of his..his BULg.. omo I shouldn’t say it! He can read my mind!

-But I can’t read vampires mind.

-What a relief..

Woah , that was close!

-Okay change of topic when will we start training?

-Tomorrow. And we’ll train at night by the way.

Oh yeah, he can’t go out when it’s daylight.

-Babe,did you already eat? I mean aren’t you thirsty?

Oh, I totally forgot about my thirst.

-Uhm I drank tea this morning even it doesn’t change anything about my thirst.

I tried to eat chocolate bars but I throw it up after 5 minutes.

-No I mean blood. You need blood for your thirst.

Eew. Their’s no way imma drink blood!

-Are you kidding me?! It’s disgusting!

-Yeah I can understand you. I reacted the same way when it was my first time.

-Oh, can you tell me your story. I mean when you became a vampire? Please..

I’m really curious with his human life back then!

-Later babe, but first I must feed you. I don’t want you to starve.

He’s so sweet.. Can I eat you instead?

 

Author's note: Thank you for the new readers and new subscribers!!! Please continue to support me! And sorry for my grammar of wrong spellings >_< <3 please continue to read and subscribe!!!