THE IMMORTAL

THE IMMORTAL

Chapter Twenty Five

 

 

-AAAAAhhhhHAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

 

I screamed out loud! My tummy is fckin aching like hell! I saw Jiyong walking back and forth doesn't know what to do! Then he held my hands.

 

-Whoof. Babe, ell me what you need..

 

He said nervously. Why do I have a fcking contractions?! I mean, I am a vampire!!!! I shoudln't feel anything! I am hurtless!!!!!

 

I gripped Jiyong by his shirt then pulled it roughly. 

 

-Jiyong...Go...Get.. THAT FREAKING WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO GET THESE BABIES OUT!!!!!!!!

 

I shouted at him. I let him go then he was gone for just a second. GOD!!!! IT HURTS LIKE HELL!!!

 

       Within a minute he was back. And I saw the woman with him. For a human, 1 minute is fast to get a person but for me it was too long! How dare them maked me wait and make me suffered for 1 freaking minute?!

 

-Shhh. Mrs.Kwon calm down. I know what your thinking. It's normal for you to feel the pain. Now, I'm going to get the babies out and make you sleep ok?

 

She explained. Jiyong approached and take my hands. He kissed my forehead.

 

-GOD! DO IT! IT'S PAINFUL!!

 

They both frozed because of the "GOD" word. But like I freakin' care! I need the pain killers!!!! NOW!!!

 

I was about to shout again but the woman touched my stomach with her powerfull hands once again. Then the pain left and darkness invades me.

 

 

        I woke up and found noone in the room. I was alone. But I can here babies down stairs and Jiyong too. I sat up and saw my tummy back to normal. They're flat again.

 

I rushed down stairs. Feeling excited to wrapped my arms to my babies. I saw Jiyong carrying our both children. Then I approached them. I saw our babies.

 

I actually thought that I'll have a little Jiyong and a little Dara but it's kinda reverse. My little Ji-eun... Yeah I already named my dauther. She looks like Jiyong. While my little Ja-hoon looks like me. I didn't even told Jiyong of our babies names. I just decided it myself.

 

-Jiyong. I alredy named our babies.

 

I told him. He looked at me a little surprised. I think he didn't even knew that I was standing next to him since he's too stunned by the babies.

 

-Here. Hold your babies.

 

He told me he gave me our babies. They fitted perfectly in my arms.

 

-Your dauther's name is Ji-eun while your son is Ja-hoon.

 

I told him. He smiled. I bet he likes it.

 

-It's a baeutiful names babe.

 

He told me then went at my back to wrap his arms on my waist while his chin was on my shoulder.

 

-They're beautiful.

 

I whispered. They were both sleeping. Even if they were immortal, they're cheeks were red. I smiled.

 

-They are. Ji-eun looks like me and Ja-hoon looks like you babe.

 

He said. I chuckled.

 

-It's good that your son looks like me because I think I might fall for our own son if he's going to be look like you.

 

I told him then we both chuckled.

 

 

3 years later

 

           I never imagined my futur to be a vampire. And I never imagined to knew a perfect guy like my husband. He's the most perfect guy in the world. And my children. They're too beautiful.

 

I had dream my life to be simple but I never regretted my life now. I am married with the man that I loved. Actually, I wanted my married to be beautiful. Wearing a white beautiful dress with a flower in my hands while walking at the aisle. But my marriage turned out in front of our ennemies wearing a casual clothes. Then me and Jiyong shared blood.

 

I think that was the rarest of a wedding ever. But I am happy. I just realized that I don't need some special wedding. I just needed to be married with the man who I want to spend my whole life with.

 

-Mommy!!!

 

I heard my two children running to us. Jiyong and I were watching our children playing at our garden while holding hands.

 

-What is it baby?

 

I asked them. They grew too fast. It just been three years but it's like that they're already 6 years.

 

-Mommy we picked flowers for you. Here.

 

The both handed me flowers. Ji-eun is like me. Very feminine and very talkative. She loves heels like me. She wanted to wear one but her father doesn't want to. He said that she's too young for that. While Ja-hoon is quiet yet very sweet like his father.

 

-Thank you my loves.

 

I said then kissed both of them.

 

-Why don't I have any?

 

I heard Jiyong asked while pouting. Our cute children chuckled as well as I am.

 

-Papa, you're not a girl so we can't give you flowers.

 

Ja-hoon said while chuckling. Then Ji-eun clapped her hands cheerfully which maked us confused.

 

-Papa, how about we just give you our love?

 

Ji-eun suggested. Jiyong nodded then picked the two children in to a hug. Ja-hoon climbed on his father's neck so Jiyong can hug me with his other arm.

 

We entered our house so we can prepare. Since my and Bom will come as well as CL and the others. They just love our cute children that they come almost everyday to visit.

 

      Everything was prepared and Jiyong and I were at the bedroom preparing.

 

-Jiyong~ Our kids is growing too fast.

 

I said while wrapping my arms on his waist. He chuckled.

 

-I know. But they have to grow to enjoy their lives babe.

 

He turned me to face him.

 

-I love you Dara-ah.

 

He said then kissed me.

 

-I love you too Jiyong. Forever.

 

 

                                           Then they lived happyily ever afer.

 

 

 

The END!!!!!!!!!!!! I know it's boring but yeah, this fic is complete! For all the people who supported this fic and me, thank you so much! Thank you for supporting me  until the end!!! I hope you'll read my other stories!!!! ^___^

 

Sequeal? JOKE!~ ^__^