THE IMMORTAL

THE IMMORTAL

Chapter Twenty

 

Author's POV

 

                 Dara watched Jiyong as he fell on his knees. Pink tears started to flow on her eyes. She can't beleive what just happened. She and CL are both frozed. While Nostro started laughing.

 

She ran to Jiyong holding him tightly.

 

-Jiyong.. Babe. Please fight. I'm going....to pull out this knife okay?

 

She said between sobs. Jiyong didn't move. She doesn't know what to do. Suddenly Top and the others arrived. They just laughed at the sight. They just stand there laughing their .

 

-CL... help me...

 

Dara said desperately. CL kneeled down next to Jiyong. 

 

She put her hand on the knife. She's scared to do a wrong move. Just a single wrong move, Jiyong's heart can explose.

 

She pulled the knife slowly. Once the knife was fully out, nothing changed. Jiyong's still unconcious. And his skin are slowly becoming old.

 

Dara sliced his throat and put it on Jiyong's mouth. She just had a feeling that she have to do this. She made Jiyong drink her blood.

 

-CL! We need human blood!

 

CL ordered Daesung to find a human. They didn't care if they'll kill this human.

 

Nothing changed. Jiyong was still lying their lifeless.

 

You can't die. Dara thought.

 

-Dara, dear it's useless. You can't bring G DRAGON back to life.

 

Nostro said then laughed bitterly.

 

Dara can only feel hatred. Sadness. She wanted to kill Nostro. She want him dead.

 

Dara get up. She looked at Nostro with anger on her eyes. 

 

Suddenly her heart starts beating. Blue flames started to form on her arms.

 

Nostro and his men stared at her jaws dropped. They were all shocked since her heart started beating. 

 

Dara's heart pace was slow but it was still beating which is strange to vampires ears.

 

Burn.Burn.  She thought. The blue flames started to encircled Nostro and his men. Fear on their eyes. They tried to escape from the flames but it burns like hell.

 

Dara laughed.

 

- you. Die all of you!

 

Dara said. After that the flames started to eat their bodies. She wanted them to suffer so she's making their death slowly.

 

They were shouting desperately. 

 

After a minute of suffering they turned into ashes. 

 

The blue flames on her arms started to disappear as well as her heart stopped beating.

 

Dara didn't really know what happened. She just stand their looking at CL. CL can't even react with what happened. They were all shocked with what Dara did. They were shocked of her abilities.

 

They all got back from their sense when Jiyong moved a finger.

 

Dara quickly went to Jiyong.

 

He opened his eyes. His hair were white like an old man. But his face doesn't change. 

 

He blinked twice. Jiyong is still weak. 

 

Dara buried her head on Jiyong's neck while sobbing. Jiyong was carressing her back with a weak smile on his face.

 

 

Dara's POV

 

       I don't know how it happened. I don't know how he came back to life but I don't care. I'm just happy that he's back.

 

-Dara, let Jiyong go for a minute. He needs blood.

 

I inhale his scent once more then pecked on his lips. He just smiled. He can't even speak since he's too weak.

 

I watched him while he drinks blood. His hair was back to black.

 

After emptying three human entirely his strength were back. He turned to me then wrapped his arms on my waist.

 

How I miss his warmth.

 

-Babe thank you for bringing me back.

 

He said. Bringing his back?

 

I pulled out from the hug then looked at him.

 

-Bring you back? What are you saying?

 

He grinned.

 

-Maybe CL didn't had time to explain it to you since she was too shock.

 

I looked at CL. She sighed then ran her finger through her hair.

 

-I know. I was too shocked when Blue flames started to appear on her arms.

 

What are they saying?

 

-Babe. You are the strongest vampire in this world after a Thousand years. You were gifted. You can bring vampire to life just by drinking your blood like you did to me.

 

He explained. Woah.. That's cool. I don't really know how to act. 

 

-And you were also gifted of pyrokinesis. 

 

CL said.

 

-What's that?

 

I asked curiously.

 

-The blue flames on your arms. You can control them. But once your under the spell you're not really yourself. And you can't remember a thing. Nostro also have that power but yours are stronger. His are red flames while yours were blues.

 

Just by mentioning Nostro's name makes me puke.

 

I buried my face on the crook of his neck.

 

-Don't mention his name. It brings me the pain Jiyong. I thought you're gonna leave me...

 

I said while sobbing. I felt his hug tightened.

 

-Shhh. Don't cry anymore babe. I'm here now. You brought me back.

 

I looked at his eyes.

 

-Jiyong... kiss me.

 

Without hesitating he kissed me. How I miss him. I felt his tounge enter mine and I coudn't help but to moan. He's exploring every bit of my mouth. While I did the same.

 

-Geez. Get a room you two!

 

I heard Minzy said. We both stopped and chuckled.

 

-We'll continue that later babe.

 

I nodded then I pecked one last time.

 

-Naughty ssantokki.

 

He chuckled. But suddenly I gasped.

 

-Mom and Bom!!!

 

I shouted. Aisht I completely forgot about them!

 

I looked at minzy and she pointed to the other room's direction. I pulled Jiyong with me.

 

We entered the room. I saw them eating.

 

-Dara-ah!!!!

 

They both exclaimed. They ran to me and I hugged them both.

 

-Dara-ah how are you? It's good that you visited us!

 

My bestfriend said. I looked at them confusely. Can't they remember what just happened?

 

-They can't remember a thing. Minzy deleted their memories;

 

Jiyong whispered that only me can hear it.

 

-Oh.. 

 

I hugged them one more time.

 

-I missed you guys.

 

-Oh... We missed you too.

 

I pulled out of the hug. I smiled at them.

 

-I'll ask someone who'll accompany you back home.

 

They nodded.

 

-But I'll finish my corn first!

 

Bom said. We all chuckled.

 

-Arasso.

 

We get out of the room. 

 

-Babe are we going home now?

 

I asked.

 

-You y ssantokki. Well we'll just clean up the dead bodies then we'll go home.

 

He said while chuckling. I hugged him.

 

-I love you Jiyong and I'm sorry for breaking up with you. And you're such an idiot for believing my act keke.

 

I saw him pouted.

 

-But I really thought that you'll broke up with me~

 

He whined like a 5 yrs. old child.

 

-"Am I a bad kisser?"

 

I imitated him then laughed.

 

-Yah! Stop teasing me!!!!

 

-Seriously I almost laughed when you said that! Puahaha!

 

He pouted once more. I pecked on his pouting lips.

 

-No for you~ 

 

He said. I smirked.

 

-Ha! I can resist it babe. But can you resist me? 

 

I told him seductively while touching his chest.

 

-You're really unfair hein?

 

He said. I chuckled. I ran playfully.

 

-Come and get me babe~ 

 

I said. He smirked.

 

-You better run. Cause if I catched you I'm gonna take you now. Hard and rough!

 

He said. I chuckled.

 

-You y!!!!

 

Then we started chasing each other. Bu at the end I lost and you know what happened keke.

 

 

Author's note: Please read yeoreobun! Thank you for subscribing and for my new readers! I hope you'll enjoy! ^__^