THE IMMORTAL

THE IMMORTAL

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

 

I was fully dressed for our mission. We're going to target Nostro's mens.

 

My body was just covered with a mini dress. I was nearly . Jiyong was the one who picked my dress and I'm wearing a !

 

-Babe I'm almost ~

 

I said while pouting. Jiyong will be with me tonight. Well, he'll going to act as a man ! keke He doesn't want me to go alone since Top knows me.

 

-Babe, you know it's for the mission. And I hate it too. I hate it when guys are approaching you.

 

He kissed me. Then gave me his sweetest smile. Aigoo he really wants to kill me eh?

 

-You look hot Ji. I mean you're always hot but hotter tonight.

 

I gave him a mocking smile. He smirked.

 

-Ssantokki, are you seducing me?

 

His eyes became green. It was my turn to smirk.

 

-Well, no. You're always seduced whenever you're with me.

 

He chuckled.

 

-Want to have a 10 munites session?

 

He asked while winking. I chuckled. This ert.

 

-Well, may-

 

-Yah! You ert couples! Stop it! We have a mission to do!!!!!

 

We heard CL shout at us with an aegyo voice.

 

-Oops looks like the ajumma is getting angry!

 

Jiyong said with a mocking tone. Oh oh. I can imagine smokes coming out at CL's nose.

 

-WHO ARE YOU CALLING AJUMMA? COME DOWN HERE AND IMMA KILL YOU G DRAGON!!!!!

 

We chuckled. CL is stronger than Jiyong since she lived for almost three century. Jiyong hugged me acting scared. I tapped his shoulder while chuckling.

 

-Aigooo Jiyong-ah don't worry, Ssantokki will save you~

 

He pecked my lips then laughed with me.

 

-Keke, come on now babe before CL kills me!

 

We left our room while holding hands then join the others.

 

 

       We already seperated. Everybody has their different clubs. Minzy and daesung is partered while CL was alone. And the others well I dunno. 

-Babe, we'll seperate here ok? You're target is Lee Dongwook. He's known as Sev7n. He's tall and has light brown hair okay?

 

I nodded then kissed him quick but that still brought some butterflies in my stomach.

 

-Okay. See you later.

 

-I'll stay with some girls and I'll be watching you okay babe?

 

I pout. I'm still jealous that he'll stay with a bunch of girls!

 

-Babe, don't be jealous. You know that you're the only one. And I'm doing this for you ok?

 

I nodded like a child. He pecked me then he left. Okay this is it! Dara fighting!

 

    I entered the club easily since I don't need any ID. I saw Jiyong at the corner with a bunch of girls. My blood is starting to boil but I have to control it.

 

So I decided to go to the barman. I need a gin tonic to calm my nerves.

 

-Two glass of gin tonic please.

 

As the barman turned I quickly recognized him.

 

-Dara-sshi!

 

Seungri, the barman that I met Last week greeted me.

 

-Seungri! You work here too?

 

I doubted  that. I had a strange feeling about this. But I decided to let it pass. God, he's just a human.

 

-Neh noona! I'm a part time jober! Here's your Gin tonic!

 

I felt heavy stares at the corner. I turned a little to see Jiyong glaring at us. I smirked. Be jealous baby boy.

 

I stayed seated their waiting for my client. Then I saw one of the girls approached Jiyong place her arms on my Babe's arm. She was rubbing her chest to Jiyong's arm. Wha- YOU ! I nearly spit my drink but ofcourse I didn't. I saw Jiyong smirking to the girl.

 

-Let's go to the VIP room oppa~

 

The girl asked seductively. 

 

-Sorry, but I refused. I'm not in the mood honey. Maybe next time.

 

Jerk! *calm down* He's just acting Dara.

 

I smelled a new vampire arrived. A man. I turned to see his face. There, Lee Dongwook. BINGO!

 

I turned to his direction and exposed my chest. Look here..

 

He turned his head to find some hot girls. Right. Center. Left. He smiled. Then walked to my place.

 

I uncrossed my legs to let a little peek then crossed it again. His eyes turn green.

 

-Hey there y.

 

I smirked.

 

-Hey~ Wanna dance with me?

 

-Sure.

 

We went to the dancefloor. My knives are all ready. We dance dirtyly. He's taking advantage to touch my . I smirked then touched his. We need to go to the VIP room so I can kill him and so noone can see us.

 

-y girl, let's go to the VIP room.

 

He said while smiling ily.

 

-Of course. I was about to asked the same.

 

We went to the VIP room. With all my surprised I saw TOP and his men. I panicked a little but I won't show it ofcourse.

 

-Hello blondy. You dare to call your boyfriend or I'll kill you bestfriend and your mother.

 

I think I just felt someone stabbed me when I knew that they have my mother and Bommie. !

 

- you. Don't you dare hurt them.

 

I saw Seungri   the corner smirking with them.

 

-You traitor.

 

He smirked. Then sighed.

 

-I'm sorry Dara-sshi I just need money.

 

-Enough. Blondy, if you want to save your mother and bestfriend just do what we say.

 

I smiled bitterly.

 

-Oh, I can kill you now you know?

 

Top laughed.

 

-Kill me but you don't have time to kill us all. I can send my man directly to Nostro to kill your bestfriend and mother.

 

.

 

-So you want the mission? It's simple. Don't worry.

 

I don't have a choice.

 

-Tell me just don't hurt them.

 

I said with a pleading voice.

 

-Break up with G DRAGON and abandon him. Then come to our place immediately to get your family. We'll deal their for the other stuff blondy.

 

I can't break up with Jiyong. He's my life. I can't. But what about my mom and Bomme? A side of my brain said.

 

-Deal.

 

I said without thinking. And it broked my heart to a million pieces.