THE IMMORTAL

THE IMMORTAL

 

CHAPTER 8

OMG tons of blood is served on the table. The moment inhale it,I just wanted to drink them agressibly but I didn’t do that of course. It will be embarrassing.

-Babe have a sit.

Tsk,such a gentleman.

-Actually vampires drink in humans neck , but since we don’t wanna take a risk we’ll drink it in a glass , CL explained , And I tell you it’s not really that delicious. It’s like a rotten milk. CL smirked.

A baddass hein?

-Oh , well I’ve never loved blood.

G DRAGON caressed my face.

-Babe it’s okay. You should drink this. For the moment you’ll drink it in a glass because you’re still a newborn. After a year you can try to drink in humans neck.

He gave me his sweetest smile.

Okay, I really appreciate his comfort for me but It’s not really easy to drink into humans NECK.

-Okay. I’ll try to drink this.

I take a gulp. I can feel the blood in my throat. It’s not disgusting at all, it’s sweet and GOD it feels so good. 1 glass down.  Then I took the biggest glass aggressively. I drank it straight.

-Aaah.. It feels good. My throat feels well now.

G DRAGON pecked on my lips.

-Great job babe. Let’s go to our room now.

 

    We were lying on the bed. And I used his shoulder as my pillow.

-Babe tell me your story now. Please.

-Well their’s nothing special about me really. We were a poor family. I have one  sister. Her name is Dami. Oh before I forget my human name is Kwon Jiyong. I just changed to G Dragon the day I died.

-How did you died?

I asked curiously.

-Well before, my big sister died because of illness. Then my parent’s were killed because they were accused of stealing. My parent’s were servants in a rich family. Then they said that my parent’s stole a large amount of money. I was at work that day. Then the moment I open our door I saw my parent’s blood. They were lying on the floor with their own blood.

I can feel the hurt on his voice.

-That hurt me a lot. I really loved my sister. When she left me, I felt alone but my parent’s comforted me. But they left me too. I was too desperate at the day of my parent’s funeral. Until met CL. She was one of Nostro’s prisoners back then. Actually Nostro’s the one who made CL. Nostro is imprisoning the new born vampires and he give nothing to eat so they will become an evil vampire. Once you become an evil vampire you can’t control yourself anymore. You became very strong.

   -So CL escaped. And the day she saw me, she was very hungry. She approached me and I saw in her eyes that she was hungry. But she’s controlling it at the same time. Without hesitating I told her to drink my blood. I don’t know how did I knew that she was a vampire. But the moment she emptied me she transformed me into a vampire. It taked 3 days before I woke up. I was dumbfounded when she told me that I was a vampire. And I also felt the burn on my throat like you felt. But I couldn’t contol it like you did. The moment I smelled blood I dive on it wildly.

-Your story is sad. By the way can I call you Jiyong or Ji? I mean because G DRAGON is so hard to say.

-OH before I forget, I’m so sorry for your family babe.

I pecked on his lips and hugged him tight. I know It’s really hard to lose a family.

He hugged me tight too. Until he kissed me but this time longer!It was so passionate. I encircled my arm to his neck to pull him closely. You know the advantage of being a vampire? You can kiss longer as you want because you don’t have to breath! He pulled back.

-Thank you.

Actually I don’t want him to stop. But since we just met today I’ll let pass!

And let me tell you a little secret, I think I’ve fallen deeply inlove to Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G DRAGON. Next mission: CAPTURE his heart!

 

Author's note: Story updated! ^___^ By the way thank you so much for my new readers! >_< Thank you for my new subscribers too!

I'll try to update mooore! Please read and subscribe! <3