THE IMMORTAL

THE IMMORTAL

CHAPTER TEN

 

We arrived at my mom's house. We had this awkward silence you know? Imean when I arrived my mom was crying and thanking God that he gave me back. And now, I don't even know what to say. *sigh*

-Omma aren't you even scared that I'm alive? I mean, helooo I was dead?

-I don't care baby. And I'm not scared of you. You're a vampire? Then you're a vampire. I'm just glad that you came back. You don't even know how I suffered.

She started crying. So I hugged her back. And I saw Bom tearing up because of the sight.

-Aigooo omma you're so dramatic. Oh, by the way I wanna invite you to dinner. Uhm, I wanna introduce you to Jiyong. He's the guy who brought me to life and he's the love of my life.

I saw omma's shock face.

-Oh, okay I'll come just tell me the place.

-Oh, no need to worry auntie, I'll pick you up. And by the way we reserved a whole restaurant just for us since Dara said that Jiyong's house is near the cementery so she's afraid that you'll freak out. I mean WE'll freak out.

Aigoo this girl.

-Oh okay. Uhm is it a formal dinner?

-Oh yeah mom. Don't worry for the dress because me and Bommie will go shopping, so Bommie will just stop by to give it to you okay?

-Okay honey. 

She hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

-Be careful honey... and I missed you.

-I missed you to omma. And don't worry, I 've became strong! 

 

   

       Me and Bom arrived at the shopping mall. Well you see, all the guys are looking at me. Well some of them are looking at Bom.

-Dara-ah since when did you become this popular? I mean all the guys are looking for you! Even if they're with there girlfriends!

This is weird. I wasn't that attractive back then. 

-I don't know Bommie. Let's just don't mind them.

-If you say so. OMO! Dara-ah let's enter Balmain!!! 

      As we entered the store, it's just like paradise! The dresses are beautiful!

-Dara-ah try this! You need to be seductive to Jiyongs eyes!

Bommie lend me the dress. Oh my god, when I tried the dress I was almost ! The dress was long at my right leg while the other was shorter up to my thighs! It was revealing my back and it also reveals my cleavage!

-Omo! Dara-ah you are just so beautiful! That black dress is just perfect for you! And your skin looks so bright because of the color.

-Isn't it to ? 

-Aniya! It's perfect let's buy that for you! And wait here i'll just try mine!

When Bom was finished as usual she was so beautiful. She picked a very short  tube red dress and it's perfect for her nice long legs. It was a silk dress like mine too. 

-Bommie you're perfect!

-Aigooo we're so beautiful Dara-ah!!! keke

-Yeah I know!!! Oh let's pick for mom and Jiyong! And let's go to the parlor! Let's change our hair color!

-Oh! that's a great idea!

       We were done for our hair and make up. We'll just change to our dress later since I still have to pick Jiyong up. Bommi dyed her hair to light brown and her hair was curled cutely. While I dyed my hair to blond and I cut them short.

-Dara you look perfect with your blond hair!

-Keke thank you! You look perfect too! OMO!!!! Is my hair still going to grow?! I mean I'm a vampire now!!!!!

Oh my GOD! Why didn't I thinked of that?!

-OMO! Ssantokki you're such an idiot! Go home and ask Jiyong ok? And i'll just bring this to your omma. Don't forget to just wear this earrings! Don't wear anything else ok?!

-Yeah, thank you Bommie! We'll just join you at 8 tonight!

 

          I rushed to enter our door since I wantedto know if my hair will still grow!

-BAAAABE!!!!!!

Within a second Jiyong appeared in front of me!

-Woah!

He didn't utter another word. He seems really shock!

-Why am I ugly? I just wanted to changed my hair.

-You're so gorgeous babe. You're the most perfect woman I've ever seen!

He kissed me. But he quickly pulled away.

-Oh by the way, I bought you this. Wear this because we have a dinner for tonight and invite CL too I bought her a dress too.

-Uhm dinner with who?

Jiyong asked while raising his brow.

-With my mom. I wanted to introduce you to her. And don't worry she knows everything.

-Oh, okay I'll prepare now.

 

         I was fully dress. I was with CL and we are waiting for Jiyong. The dress that I bought for CL fits her well. 

-Dara unnie thank you for the dress. I loved it!

I gave her a smile.

-You're welcome.

-Unnie you copied my hair.

-Aigooo I just wanted to change my hair color. Why doesn't it fits me?

-Oh no! You're so gorgeous unnie! And by the way your dress is too revealing. Are you trying to seduce GD?

CL asked while smiling. Aigoo such a direct person!

-Euh, no of course!

Before we utter another word, we both frozed when Jiyong goes out. Such a perfect man.. The black suit suit fits him so well.

-He's perfect CL.

Jiyong approached me and pecked my lips.

-Babe you're too y that I can't take my eyes off of you.

He whispered to me seductively while rubbing his nose into the crookof my neck.

-Uhm, alright let's go. Omma and Bom sure is hungry.

We leaved the house while Jiyong holding my hand. I just noticed  that my hand fits his so well. Aigoo this makes me so GIDDY!