THE IMMORTAL

THE IMMORTAL

Chapter Twenty two

 

All our baggage were now ready. Well, having a vacation with the love of my life makes me happy.

 

-You ready babe?

 

He asked then pulled my waist to his.

 

I nodded. Crap! My swimsuit!

 

-Jiyongie~ You promised me that we'll buy swimsuit!

 

I said like a child then pouted. I saw him massaged his temple.

 

-I completely forgot about that... Okay.. Uhm.. Let's go directly to the mall babe.

 

I clapped my hands. Keke~ I'll let him choose for me.

 

 

        As we entered the mall, I know everyones looking. And I'm not that idiot not to know that girls were all drooling to my Hottie boyfriend.

 

I grabbed Jiyongs hand and locked it with mine. I saw him smirked.

 

He pulled me by the waist then whispered to my ears seductively:

 

-You're jealous Ssantokki~ Cuuute ~

 

I pouted. I can here girls saying "omo! That guy is Hot!" blablabla~ Geez, such some flirties!

 

I can feel black aura surrounding me~ It's so hard to have a beautiful creature beside you~

 

With all my surprise Jiyong stopped and pulled me roughly to face him. With just a second I felt his lips on mine with my eyes all wide.

 

I smirked then s my arms on his. Huh! off girls. He's mine.

 

As he pulled out I pecked once more. I looked throungh his eyes as he did too with a smile on his lips.

 

-Mine~

 

I said with a nauthy smile. What? I can be cheesy too you know?!

 

-Yours. Forever and ever. I'll be yours in this life or even on the other life. I'm always yours Dara. I love you.

 

He said with a serious tone. Aww isn't he just too sweet and adorable? He's too perfect.

 

-I love you too Jiyong. 

 

I said then we both smiled. I can see the envy on the girls eyes in the mall. Huh, sorry but this HOT NAMJA is mine only.

 

-Let's go.

 

I said then grabbed him to the store.

 

We entered the store. And guess what? They're all sales ladies. They greeted us but all of them are looking through Jiyong.

 

I grabbed Jiyong with me everytime I move. If I move here, he will too. I won't let anyone him just like that. Even if I'm a vampire, every girl would risk their life just to smell this creature!

 

-Babe, you're swimsuit is too y. Why don't you just pick a simple one? Every guy will drool on you~

 

He said. When I looked at him, I saw him pouting. I smirked.

 

-I know it's hard to have such a hottie girlfriend.

 

I told him then I chuckled.

 

I felt his arms s on my waist.

 

-Okay, pick whatever you want and I'll just kill every guy who dare to look on your body.

 

He said. And I can feel that he's not joking.Aigooo this guy really.

 

-Okay, okay. But Jiyongie, I want you to pick my swimsuit instead please? And it's okay to be nauthy. You can pick whatever you want.

 

I said like an innocent girl keke. I can feel that he's controlling his eyes to turn green because of his desire.

 

I watch him looking for some swimsuits.

 

-Ah! Babe here.

 

He lend me the black swimsuit and the blue one. It wasn't that y but iit's bikini.

 

-Not bad right?

 

I nodded. It wasn't that bad. Actually I like it.

 

-Okay let's buy this. By the way babe, do you already have a swimwear?

 

I asked.

 

-Yeah. Don't worrry about me.

 

I just nodded then we payed and direction to the airport!

 

 

       If there is one thing that Jiyong doesn't know, it's that I'm afraid of airplanes. I don't feel comfortable when I'm in the airplane sitting their then we're up in the sky!

 

We're actually in a first class sit. Jiyong was comfortably sitting reading a book. While me was getting nervous. The plane is going to fly within 5 minutes. And I think Jiyong didn't notice my uneasiness.

 

-Babe, are you alright?

 

I quickly shook my head then hugged him.

 

He hugged me too while caressing my back.

 

-What's wrong? Tell me.

 

He asked worriedly. Aigooo this is really embarrassing.

 

-I....I'm afraid of airplanes. I have aerophobia babe.

 

I said, a little ashamed.

 

-Why didn't you tell me in the first place babe?

 

He asked worriedly before kissing my cheek.

 

-I'm sorry. I got too excited of having a vacation with you that I totally forgot.

 

I said then bowed my head while pouting. He pulled me to his sit while me seating on his lap.

 

He's carrying me like a baby while hugging me.

 

-It's okay. I'm here ok? I'll hold your hand when we fly okay? Then you can transfer to my lap again babe.

 

He said. I just nodded like a child. Ladies and gentlemen, we are now going to board. Please fasten your seatbelts.

 

I heard. Omo! Aisht! I'm a vampire but I'm nervous!

 

Jiyong placed me to my sit then fastened my seatbelt. He grabbed my hand then kissed it.

 

-It's ok.

 

He said then smiled. I just gripped his hand tightly.

 

I can feel the plane ready to board. Aigoo. All the time, I my eyes were closed.

 

I felt Jiyong lifted me up then placed me to his lap. I opened my eyes just to be welcomed by his beatiful smile.

 

-Babe, it's done. 

 

He said. I kissed him and he kissed back. I didn't utter a word and just nodded while I s my arms on his neck. And we just slept like that the whole flight, hugging each other.

 

Author's note: I know it's a lame update but I hope you'll read! ^___^