THE IMMORTAL

THE IMMORTAL

 

CHAPTER ONE

 

    As if I pressed my alarmed clock too much I was late for my work.That’s the reason why I’m always late because of that stupid alarm clock !

    I don’t have enough time for breakfast. So i just ate 2 chocolate cereal bars while waiting the bus . Miam,Miam.. I love chocolate ! Even if I’m on my diet I can’t resist chocolates ! As if they looking at me with puppy eyes to eat them !

    Well as usual the bus was late ! When the bus arrived I get on the bus and find a seat… well i just sat on a chewing gum ! What a badluck ! arrgh !

    The meeting was suppose to be at exactly 9am but look,I am still here in the bus and it’s already 5 to 9 ! Aigoooo !! My boss will kill me !

    As I arrived to my work I can sense Mr.Yang ready to blow his fire ! kyaa !!

-Annyeonghaseyo boss !

-Ms.Park i told you not to be late ever again. Well look at the time ! It’s already 10 am ! And once again you were late !

-I…I know sir I’m sorry my alarm didn’t ringed…

-What a lame excuse ! Well I’m so sorry Ms.Park I can’t keep you anymore. You’re fired..

And well just like that turning his heels. Bastard ! Aisht ! Well never mind you just fired your Ms.computer genious ! I was emptying my desk now since I’m fired.. *sigh* Today is really is a badday !

    As I got home my stepmother left a message: Me and your father couldn’t go for your celebration tonight because.. Well i just need to go for my treatment tonight and… well just enjoy yourself tonight and maybe you’ll meet someone…

… They’re exchanging my birthday just for her treatment ?! I hate her ! Well happy birthday to me..

As I am watching a movie I heard someone rang my doorbell.. hmm who could it be ?

-Haaaaaappy Birthday Dara-ah !!!!

My mom and my bestfriend Bom chorused while holding a cake…

I was in verge of crying because I thought I’ll celebrate my birthday alone.. First I lost my job then me birthday alone..

-Aigoooo thank uuuuuu !!!!

I hugged them both.

-Okay now let’s blow your cake and eat !

Bom said…

 

    My mom already went home while Bom stayed with me.. I just finished telling her my story that i lost my job… And i was still crying..

-Ya Dara-ah why are you always late ? Imma buy you a new alarm clock okay ? So go find another job because that boss of yours is really mean ! Well by the way here’s my gift for you .. hihi ppali open it !

Bom gave me 2 paper bags and I have noidea what is it.. When I opened it i started screaming of joy !!

-kyaaa !!! Thank you Bommie !! I love you !!

Well who wouldn’t be happy to have one pair of christian louboutin heels and a another pair of Jimmy Choo ? This is their new collection 2012 !!

-Keke i know you’ll scream ! Well you just so many collection now !

That’s right I collect brand heels ! I haaaave aaaa lot of them.. Well not all of them are from Bom most of it are ones that I bought ! I wore my new shoes then went in front of the glass..

-Aigoo Bommie these are too beautiful your the BEST !!!

I hugged my Bestfriend tight then we finished my celebration with crazyness ! 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: sorry for my grammar! >_< please read and subcribed!<3