Trap

FAIRY DUST

All of you started walking, "You scared the hell out of me Baekhyun!" Chanyeol hugged him. "What happened to you?" , Chen asked, "I dreamt, Leah was calling me and---", "Pixies" , "Lucky Tao was fast enough to save you", "Thanks Tao!" Baekhyun hugged him. "It..It's fine" he hugged you back, "You're seriously not that bad weirdo" Kris added, "Well done Tao" Suho patted his back. Tao looked worried. You stopped in front of a cave's entrance that was covered in vines, 

"Guys are you ready?" Xiu Min asked, Kai held your hand and Chen smiled. "Welcome Home Ara", Xiu Min dragged the the vines open and there you saw it, Just like how Kai decribed it, Like nothing you have ever seen. 

Your mouth was open in awe, The lights that sparkled and covered the palace, it was beautiful, The sun was just about to rise and all of you gazed at the beautiful view. 

"Let's GO!!!!!!!!!" Chanyeol screamed. "Guys wait...", "What's the matter Tao, Let's go", Kai held on Tao's arm. "Guys...I have something to tell you", "We can do it over there weirdo" Kris was so excited. "Ara, I'm sorry, sorry" Tao started tearing up, "What's the matter Tao---",

Suddenly you heard the sound of something running towards all of you. They were these small men, who was so scary to look at and they laughed loudly, they were brutal.

There were so many and they were so fast, They dragged Chanyeol to a tree and tied him up there, Kris punched one of them in the face and it bit him on the arm! "Damn it!", 'Help!" Baekhyun was hanged to a tree, upside down, Xiu Min and Chen tried to fight but their powers were blocked by a dash of black smoke. They wer captured and Brought down to the ground, The evil creatures stepped on their heads, "Ara!" Kai was fighting as much as he could, but the vreatures went over, in front and all over him, "Ahh!" one clawn his chest and you saw it bleeding, "KAAIII!" you ran to him but sudenly something poofed in front of you, "Hello Princess" she slapped you hard and you fell to the ground.

 

She walked to Tao who stood there crying, 

"Well done Tao!" she clapped her hands, "I'm so proud" He didn;t look up. "TAO? TAO!" Kai screamed, but one of the creatures punched him in the face so hard that you heard it from where you dropped. 

"You were such a good actor Tao!, Not only did you bring the Princess, you also brought some friends, Unusual friends to play with", She walked to Kris and looked him in the eyes, How strange, I never thought they'd look so good, She laughed. 

"They actually believed you huh?", Tao had tears falling from his cheeks. "Look at her Tao!" she demanded, he didn't move, "Look at her!" she slapped him, he looked straight at you.

 

..............

"Your highness! The Princess, they have been attacked by Ramalia's men!", Luhan rushed and flew as fast as he could, a group of fairies followed him.

 Ara, wait for me, I'm on my way. 

..............

"Aw. how sad, you actually liked her huh?" She laughed at Tao, "Well, I'm sorry but the love story ends here , "Vidia don't!" Tao screamed, Her eyes turned black and you waited for it, you were gonna suffer her wrath.

Luhan knocked Vidia out and and she fell to the ground, one of the creatures attacked Luhan and hang on his wing. He focused his hand and the creature went flying off. More attacked him but the other soldiers came and fought the creatures, green liquid spilled all over

Kai was cut off by a soldier and he went straight for Tao, He held a knife across Tao's neck "You don't deserve to live! Traitor!" Tao didn't fight back, He looked directly into Kai's eyes, "I had no choice!", "You betrayed us" Kai raised his hand and wanted to go for the obvious kill. But Vidia appeared beside Tao and both of them disappeard and poofed into black smoke. 

Everyone was on the ground, all the creatures slayed. Luhan cut Baekhyun off of the tree and brought him down, You rushed to Kai to check the scratch on his chest, Everyone had wounds but none of them were as severe as his, 

"Kai, your chest", He took your hand away from his chest, "I' fine Ara, don't worry about me", 

"Arabella?", 

You turned around to see Luhan standing in front of you, He hugged you tight and you were surprised of the stranger in front of you. 

"Ara...don't you know me?"