Strange as he is

FAIRY DUST

The house was just as scary inside as it was outise, Chanyeol was still clinging on Baekhyun's hand "Chanyeol, my arm! It hurts already!" Chanyeol was still looking around.  The lamp suddenly and Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun, "What the...Chanyeol, You're so tall and skinny! I'm sure ghosts are more afraid of you then than you are of them, Geez", Baekhyun said annoyed. "Don't worry, There are no ghosts here", Kris and Suho got to breath normally. "Just be careful of evil spirits" The creepy old man said, Tao and Kai didn't show a hint of fear, You crept in the middle of Suho and Kris, each of them waiting for your hand to hold theirs. 

"Okay, There can only be three people in each room, Just find which one suits your preference" The old man laughed as if he was making them choose their death sentence, Tao walked in the creepy hallway and no one dared to follow him, He enetered the room at the end and closed the door behind him, "That guy isn't scared of anything at all huh?" Baekhyun said clinging to Chanyeol this time, "I guess this then is our room honey, haha" Baekhyun said to Chanyeol jokingly, "You're obviously gay" Kris spitted out, Baekhyun didn't mind him, You were about to follow Chanyeol and Baekhyun when Kai grabbed your hand, "Hey, are you sure you don't want to stay with me?", "It's okay, I'm fine, I guess it'll be a bit awkward to stay with you, Kris and Suho right?", "I'm serious Ara", "Your room's right next to ours Kai, I'll be fine, atleast if Kris and Suho fights you're there to stop him, or the other way around", "I'll be good" he smiled and walked to their room. You were still looking at him as he walked and turned back "And please...stop checking me out" he laughed. 

..............

You went in, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were playing with the pillows, you giggled at the sight of them. One of the pillows bursted and the three of you laughed more. You were lying in bed, you in the middle of Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Chanyeol snorning so loud that the both of you couldn't sleep. "Baekhyun, The girl who came to my house, was she?", "Yes, she was my girlfriend", "Ohhh", "Why was she so mad?" you wondered and turned to look at him, his face was clear against the moonlight, "She said I didn't have time for her....and I..I was in love with someone else"

.............

"This must be how hanging out with friends feels like" Kris lay on the bed while Suho was busy folding his clothes, Kai was on the floor trying to fix the busted lamp that was in the room. "except, haha I wouldn't be friends with either of you", no one answered. "Kai, how long have you been friends with Ara?", "Ever since were born", "That's the dumbest answer ever, you wouldn't have known.So..... you know her that well? huh?", Kai nodded, "So what is her ideal type in a guy "Someone who's not a blabber mouth", "What did you just call me?", "Blabber mouth", Kris got up from the bed "Kris stop it", "Mind your own business braniac", Suho refused to listen. Kai stood up and faced Kris, "The both of you please..", "Whatever" Kris lay back on bed. 

.............

"In love?, with who? you never told me that you had som-..", "With you", You looked at him "I'm in love with you Ara", "Baekhyun, but you're my best friend", "I know, and that's why I never said anything", "I...I can't", "I know Ara, don't worry I never asked for anything in return, Just let me love you in my own silly, stupid way", "I'm sorry", "It's fine, I'll always be your best friend no matter what", You felt so bad towards his confession, That explains everything now, you see things clearer than before, "But this girl?", "Leah", "Leah, how was she?", "She....she wasn't that bad at all, I was even thinking if I just had to go through the relationship all over again, I'd do everything...anything not to hurt her", you held his hand "You'll get your chance Baekhyun, trust me" He smiled. 

*creeeeaaakkk "what was that?" Baekhyun asked in surprise, "Did it....di it come from the roof?" you hid in his arm. "I..I thought so, Chanyeol did you?...." Chanyeol was snoring like a pig. "Wait here", "Baekhyun don't leave me alone" Baekhyun looked out to the window, "There's nothing here", you took a look and and you saw it there, it looked like a dog, but it was way bigger, more like a werewolf, it looked straight into your eyes and before you even got the chance to move it broke the window and took you away. "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Baekhyun help!" It went in the house and jumped right off of the balcony", The old man was right there and hit it with a broom, it let go of you and quickly took a plunge for the man's neck.

Kai came rushing to you, Kris and Suho followed him but he was too fast, "Ara? Ara are you okay?", You kept on crying, "KAI!!!!! WATCH OUT!" Kai, was thrown away by the Tertarios and he dropped there, unconsciouss, the thing approached him and was ready to take a plunge when a lightning struck it really hard, The whole room flashed white and the Tertario was fried alive. Kai was still on the ground and Baekhyun crawled from the second floor, Suho and Kris sandwhiched you in between them , their knees up in their faces,

"Hey Ara! sorry we're late" Chen said smiling at you, "Where you so sc-.." Another Tarterio plunged into the window and another smashed the door open "WHAT THE IS HAPPENING!" Kris yelled with his face dug deep into his knees, Suho was speechless, you thought he would faint any time. "Xiu Min watch out!" he froze the one that came from the window and Chen was run over by the other one, "Chen!" Xiu Min yelled, The one that ran over Chen looked at you with bloody red eyes, you closed your eyes ready for it's plunge when suddenly, Tao was right in front of you, in a millisecond, even less. he took the sword that an antique night behind you held and he slashed the Tarterios in half, Suho fainted to the ground. 

'What on earth just happened here!!!!!!!!!" Chanyeol came out of the room, Baekhyun was on the floor bleeding, Kris was in shock and had his knees up to his chest, Suho, Chen and Kai were unconscious, Tao was grasping a bleeding sword with a huge monster slayed in front of him, Xiu Min stood beside the frozen Tarterios and you? You were in lost of words..."Baekhyun you're bleeding!", "How the can you stay asleep after all of that freaking vampire !!!", Baekhyun yelled at him.