Dinner

FAIRY DUST

"Ohh I see" Baekhyun nodded his head at every lie you told him about you Mom being fine and Kai being a friend. The Dining table was full that night, everyone felt awkward towards each other, Suho and Kris sat on the opposite end of the table and Tao, kept on nibbling on his food, Kai didn't seem to stop watching the people who were around and Chanyeol and Baekhyun acted like no one else was there, They laughed and and poked each other in play. Only Kris, Suho and Baekhyun ate meat and everyone else ate the salad you prepared. 'I'll get the drinks" Tao stood up and headed towards the kitchen, he came back so fast that it made you wonder how he prepared the freshly squeezed orange juice that quick. He gave everyone each a glass "Thanks", "Thank you" Kai switched your glass with his and Tao stared at Kai as he drank every ounce of the orange juice he handed to you. 

"Baekhyun!!!, Baaaaaaeekhhyuunnn! I know you're in there!!" Leah shouted at the top of her lungs! "What the..." Baekhyun stood up and found drunk Leah in the garage, "Dude is that your girlfriend?" Kris laughed loudly, Baekhyun walked to her to calm her down. "Leah, what on earth are you doing here?", "ME??? OH Yeah ME! I just came here to tell you to get the hell out of my life!!!!' she screamed loud enough for everyone to hear, "Leah, come on, come inside", "NO!", "I'll get you home then", "NO BAEKHYUN! stay away from me! you've hurt me enough,This whole relationship! It's the worst! You know what your problem is, your freaking in love with her!", "Huh? Who? Leah what are yo-...", She looked at him seriously

"Don't try to hide it from me baekhyun!, You love her and you just won't admit it to yourself", she pointed at Ara's house and Baekhyun stood there, frozen. "You're too scared to admit it to her and you dragged me in this game of yours, and me? I'm stupid enough to want in" She cried, "Just leave me alone", she walked home. 

............

"Kai you won't believe this" as Chen walked over to Kai at the back yard. "What?", "The portal's closed", "What? how can that happen?", "It's closed Kai! someone must have closed it", "But we should have felt someone or something come, this isn't possible, Ara's birthday's in a week and she must be in Celestia by then", "I'll find a way, I have to go to Celestia and ask someone to fix the portal for us", Chen nodded, Kai snapped his fingers but nothing happened. "Kai? What's wrong?", "I don't know" He tried again, he kept on trying but still nothing happened, Xiu Min walked near, "What's wrong Kai?", "I...I lo...lost my powers", Chen and Xiu Min were as shocked as Kai was "That means...we have to leave soon right? Chen asked Kai "We have to leave tonight"  

............

"Ara, we have to go" Kai said as he packed her things for her, "Kai, what happened?", "we to get you to the portal as soon as possible, it's a long way to travel", "I don't understand, can't we just you know teleport?", "I lost my powers, please pack your things, we're leaving tonight. " "kai...", "Please don't argue with me Ara, just please please, nothing else matters, we gotta be at the portal by your birthday or all of this, everything will be useless", you nodded, Kai brought your bags at the living room. He had to plan with Chen and Xiu Min first. 

"Yiiieee, where are we going?", "your coming with us Chanyeol!" Kai snapped at him, "Yes!", "Baekhyun are you coming too?" , the both of them jumped up and down "ROOAADDDDDTRRIIPPP!" they kept on jumping, you laughed at the sight of them. "Ara where are we going?" the both of them stopped "Uhmmm. I just, Mom wanted me to go to a vacation since, you know, school's ending and I...I wanna go to our province!" you said out of nowhere, The two of them believed it, "I'm coming too" Tao said out of nowhere, "Okay! I'm driving" Kris said in an instant, "Me too!" Suho proclaimed, "No you're not" Kris looked down on him, "You're not the boss of me" Suho glared at Kris.

Kai went back from talking to Chen and Xiu Min, "Ara...are you rea-...what the hell?" Everyone was there, with backpacks in the couch, You were sitting next to Tao and looked at Kai with your bag thrown over your shoulder, You smiled.  "Road Trip?"

Kai leaned back to the wall behind him, looking at all these guys who were tagging along

This will be a looonngg drive.