Road Trip

FAIRY DUST

"Kris, thanks for driving for us, The province is kinda far and you know, gas and everything", "It's fine, the truth is, I just own the care, Suho will pay for everything in this trip" He laughed. "Ara! Me and Baekhyun will be at the back!" Chanyeol shouted so excited. You nodded.

"That means I'm stuck with the both of you in the middle" you pointed at Kai and Tao. "Everyone's set?, Here we go" Kris drove the van as you looked back to the house I'm finally here Mom and Dad, I just wish the both of you were here with me. Kai held your hand tightly, you smiled at him. "Uhh Kris? We'll get there in less than five days right?" Kai asked, not being used to travelling a lot, or maybe not travelling at all. "I'll get you there as fast as possible" he stepped on the gas. 

"Hey guys!" Chanyeol said from the back "Baekhyun and I were thinking, did anyone, atleast thought of bringing some food on this trip?", "Oh my god! Yah I forgot! Kris, let's stop over to the next gasoline station okay?" , he nodded. 

[Celestia]

"The Princess in on her way your highness", "That's very good news", "But we have recieved some news near the dark regions that Ramalia was responsible for her mortal mother's situation", "Is that so?, Have the search parties found her where abouts yet?", "No your highness, we have no sign of her anywhere", "She might come for my daughter any time, it bothers me to think about the rumors of her plans, Always be ready, you hear me?, For any news and signs of her... and her son", "Yes your highness", "And another thing, since she's on her way, Summon the Prince of Sapphires immediately", "Yes, your highness"

...........

"Okay here we go!, please buy all the food you need to survive 5 days okay?, I don't think there's anywhere elese to buy food when we get to the mountain regions "YES SIR!" everyone said. You stepped into a mini grocery and grabbed some fruits and juices, You saw Suho picking up some food for Kris and it made you smile. Chanyeol and Baekhyun never stopped playing around, they were playing hide and seek in the grocery racks. "Chanyeol you're too tall to hide!, I can see the tip of your hair over here!" you laughed. "Darn it Ara!, Baekhyun would never notice he's too short to see the top of the racks!" he yelled. "You mean punk!" Baekhyun was standing a few feet away from him,he walked closer when suddenly he tripped over Tao's foot and fell on the floor, he dragged Chanyeol's pants down and his brief was exposed, Everyone laughed including Tao, You couldn't stop laughing. 

his hands were full of the items he was carrying, "Oh my! sorry" Baekhyun tried to help Chanyeol wear his pants back up.  

"All set?" Kris smiled "Yeah!" All of you still couldn't stop laughing, Chanyeol was so emabrassed and went in the car "What Happened?",Suho asked, "You don't wanna know haahaha"

The road was dark already, after driving for hours. 

 

"Hey guys" Chanyeol said, "Don't you see any house to stop over at?" This place just gives me the creeps. "Same here" Baekhyun said from the back. "Kris do you see anything?", "No, Nothing", "Let's just go further okay? I'm sure we'll find something" Suho said. The road was creepy, scary, mysterious and dangerous all at the same time. 

"There! I see a house!", Kris drove closer, "The hell? That house is even scarier than the road!" Baekhyun complained, Tao got down from the car, "Hey Tao! Where are you going?" Kris shouted "It's better than nothing", He started walking towards the house, Kai held you close, "He's right Ara, we need to get some rest", You nodded, "Of course Tao would be okay with this, He's the only one who actually belong here" Chanyeol joked and Baekhyun laughed. "This is a hell of a scary house"  Kris gazed at it. 

*knock knock, "No one's home okay! Let's go" Chanyeol complained as Tao knocked on the door, *knock knock, "Come on you guys! Let's g-.....", An old man opened the door, so creepily that Chanyeol felt like fainting, "Sir, Goodevening, we were just wondering if...", "Come in, Are you Kai?" , everyone was shocked, "Your friends, Chen and Xiu Min, they have been here earlier, they said you'll probably come", "Ohhh. I see", He looked at you. "Come in", "Guys I don't think this is a good idea" Suho said, "I'm telling you people, this is our last night alive", Chanyeol held on to Baekhyun.