Truth

FAIRY DUST

"Can someone explain all of this!!" Kris yelled everyone, he pointed at the Tarterios that were dead in the ground, You were busy cleanin up Baekhyun's wound that he got from the glass he fell on, Chen, Kai and Suho were already awake, Suddenly the Tarterios bursted into black ashes"I know I sound ing crazy, But are you people some kind of vampire or something?!!!" Kris yelled at everyone including you, Baekhyun looked up to you, Suho was staring at the floor his mind was looking for a logical explanation, "Someone....Please, answer him", "Okay" Xiu Min got up. "We, (he pointed at Kai and Chen), We're fairies", Baekhyun looked at him and Kris smirked, "That man over there is dead!!!!! and you're telling me to my face that you freaks are fairies?!! Like ing tinkerbell?!!" He was so mad he turned red. "Don't you dare speak ill of us" Xiu Min was ready to burst, Chen walked back a few steps and Chanyeol sat by your side. "If by ill, you mean calling you psychos?, Okay fine.. Prove it", Xiu Min didn't respond. "Just what I thought", Kris was ready to walk out when he realized he can't ...He was frozen to the floor. 

Chen and Kai smirked at the boastful Kris who was now pinned to the ground, Baekhyun held your hand "We gotta get out of here", "No Baekhyun", 'Can't you see everything's that happened Ara?, We should leave, "I can't cos...", "Cos' what!", "Cos I am one too", you looked down on the floor.  "What!!!!!!" Suho, Kris and Baekhyun said together, "I'm sorry" you started crying, "No..I didn't mean to..it's just that", "I know and I'm sorry for bringing you guys here, we just needed help to get to the portal and I...I'm so sorry", "Ara, why didn't you tell us?", Baekhyun said, "and how is this even possible?" Suho looked at you, "How could you...." Kris walked away after being unfrozen by Xiu Min. "And you?" Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol. "I'm sorry", "How about you Tao?" Suho asked, Tao didn't answer, "He's human too"you replied for him.  

All of you spent the night telling stories and explaining everything that happened, "So this ramalia? She's after you?" Suho asked, "yes", "And of she finds you, What will happen then?" , "She'll die" Chanyeol said in a sad tone, "Then we can do this, human or not human", "Kris you don't have to", "Ara, we'll get you there safe, You said Kai doesn't have powers anymore and you'll probably get out numbered on the way", "Kris I can't bring you into this now", "I wasn't asking". 

.........

AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH! Ramalia was so furious that she scattred everything and threw whatever she found near her, "What did you say he just did???!!!!", "he killed the Tertarios your highness", "I trust in him, he must have a plan" She once again calmed herself down. "Vidia! darling! Make sure he doesn't fail, bring him to a test and return once you're finished", A girl dressed in black walked out of the fog, "Of course you're highness, I'll never fail"

[Flashback]

"why does he hate me so much?", "he doesn't hate you, He just can't accept you my son", "He's mean mother, He threw us away and he asked those fairies to kill us", "That's why someday my dear, You must get back to him, You'll take away everything from him, and you won't have mercy", "But why do we have to get back on him mother?, we're fine here, why must we kill to gain power?", "Because revenge, my darling, is the sweetest of all victories, And you deserve better, much much better than this... You deserve to be king", 

[End of Flashback]

 

"Tao?, Tao are you in there?" Tao heard a knock in his door, "Yes, I am, I was just getting ready to leave", he shook the memory out of his head. "Well, Uhh, I wanted to tell you something before we left", "What is it Ara?,"My feelings Tao, Ever since the day I saw you, I just....I can't help myself", "What are you talking about?", "I'm in love with you Tao, and I was just wondering if maybe, you feel the same too", Tao was had his back against the wall, she came closer and closer to his face "Ara...what are yo-...", "Just don't fight it Tao, tell me you feel the same way", "I....I do", She pushed her lips in his, Tao lingered in the kiss, she pushed away. And she wasn't you, she looked exactly like you but her eyes were all black, plain ebony black. 

 

"Hahahaha, You actually fell of her huh Tao?", "Vidia! It's you!", "So silly, little Tao, HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID!!", she changed back to how she normally looked like, "I..I don't know what you're talking about", "Make sure you don't Tao, make sure that you can go with all the plans that we have planned all our lives, Be sure you won't fail!", She poofed into dark smoke. 

"Focus Tao, Focus" Tao whispered to himself. He walked out of the door and found everyone ready to go. He looked at you and you smiled at him, he looked away, not meeting your gaze. 

All of you went out together and found the van destroyed into pieces, "Damn it! How can we go on without the van?" Kris said almost screaming, "Xiu Min? You think we can walk to the portal?", "It's close Kai,I'm sure we'll make it there by tomorrow if we keep on walking" , "Good, we should start walking then",

Baekhyun's leg was still wounded and Suho and Chanyeol had each of his arm around their shoulder,

"Uhh guys? Do we have food or anything to eat?","My god chanyeol can you just please keep walking, no one's hungry yet and we've been in a fight while you were snoring like a pig, so just please, please shut up", Chanyeol looked at the ground.