I’m scared…

His Stupid Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Gahee P.O.V]

It’s already past 2.00pm when I arrived at home. Once I entered the main door I could hear Yoonhak nagging to Jihyuk in front of the TV. Those two were so absorbs playing PS2 together till they didn’t even notice me standing behind them.

“Yah, ike boya?! Why did you shoot me? I’m your teammate, Jihyuk!”

“Ahh~ hyung… it’s not my fault you’re the one who keep barging into my way…” Jihyuk defends himself.

“Yah, jeongmal… you want to die??”

“Hyung… Shiero!!” Jihyuk pouted.

I laughed at them both; they quickly turned their head to me once they hear my laughter. I hold my laugh and smile to them. I could see Yoonhak shining smile when he saw me..

“Noona~ Yoonhak hyung is bullying me again…” Yoonhak smack Jihyuk’s head when he heard that.

“I’m not!” Jihyuk make his sad face as he rubbing his head. I laughed again at them.

“ermm, chagiya~ how’s your first day at your school?” Yoonhak asked.

“Neh, everything is fine. It’s just that I miss you guys a lot!” I said loudly making Yoonhak and Jihyuk smile widely to me. I went to different school from them since the course I’m taking at our place before were not offered by the school they go.

“Oh yes, where is Geonil and the others?”

“ermm, Geonil is upstairs in our room. He said he’s a bit tired.” Jihyuk answered me.

“Tired? Is he okay?” I asked again. Hearing that make me worried though, Geonil has been so fine lately. Its make me more conscious of any possibilities that could happens in anytime.

 “I think so; we’ve been in here since we got home. He might be sleeping right now noona.” Jihyuk added.

“You wanna go and check him out in his room, babe?”

“Ermm… maybe, I’m a bit worried. I’ll go upstairs now.” I said to Yoonhak. He nodded his head and peek a kiss on my cheeks.

“Yah Jihyukie, let’s play again and this time don’t you dare to shoot me again, arasso??”

“Aishh, neh hyung. you are so noisy!…” Jihyuk complained.

“What did you say??” Yoonhak leaned forward to Jihyuk with his threaten face.

“Anio… I didn’t say anything. Ppali hyung, let’s play another round.” Jihyuk said innocently, trying to cover up what he said before. I just laughed at them and headed to upstair. They both continue playing their games when I walked to the stairs.

I walk slowly to Geonil’s room; I don’t know why but somehow my heart feel a bit uneasy. Like something bad had happened but I try to ignore that feeling and open the door slowly, trying to not make any sound because I don’t want to wake him up if he is sleeping. I peek into the room and I saw him walking slowly to his table. I want to call out his name but something stops me from doing that. I know that something is not right but as soon as I realized what is happening, he collapse and fall to the floor. His hand is still on his chest and his face shows me how hard he tried to bear the pain he feels at that time. I stood there helplessly; my heart feels like it has stop beating at that time.

“GEONIL!!!”

I run to him and hold up his head, I tried to call out his name but he didn’t answer me and he is not opening his eyes at all. I put down his head slowly to the floor and run out of the room. I could feel my tears flowing through my cheeks and I know I’m trembling right now. No! I can’t bear this pain; it’s too much for me! I’m no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter