Are Your Trying to Make Me Jealous?

Married to the Jerk, Wu

Your POV

Kris drove me to school, which is because my house is now far from the school. When we arrived, I didn't even brother to say thank you and closed the door.

"You're welcome!" He yelled and sped off. Psh.

"Hello princess, how's marriage life?" Kai asked.

"Don't even ask about it," I said and sighed.

"I bet you're getting along with him well," Nana said.

"Why would I be?" I asked.

"You sat at the front just now, next to him," Nana said.

"He forced me to just because he doesn't want to look like a driver," I said.

"Why would a driver be so handsome?" Kai asked.

"Are you on his side?" I asked.

"No, of course, no, I'm on your side," he said and smiled.

The whole school got their eyes on me. Probably because of the marriage thing. How would I survive? Like seriously, I'm just 18 and almost 19 and I'm already married? I sighed at the thought. Instead of those people talking about me, they congratulated me instead, some also said, they're sorry because I didn't get to marry the person I love. I'm so thankful to have friends like them. They kinda brightened up my mood for today.

After school, they gathered around me and gave me some kind of collage with writings 'Cheer Up Christabelle, We Love You'. I'm so happy.

"Thank you, all of you, for making me happy," I said.

"No problem, noona," Sehun, a classmate of mine said.

They started hugging me and things. I was so happy to be honest. Until a beep was heard.

"Yah," Kris said through the windows. I nodded.

"I shall get going then," I said.

"Okay, take care," they said. I entered the front door and sat there holding the collage.

"Cheer up Christabelle?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you down?" He asked, teasingly.

"What do you think?" I asked back.

"Is it about the marriage?" He asked. I nodded.

"Why- psh- like I would do something to you that will make you sad," he said.

"They didn't mean it like that," I said.

"Well, what do they mean?" He asked.

"They're sorry that I can't marry the person I love," I said.

"Neither can I," he said. I sighed.

"Like I said, this thing is going to be over in just 1 year or 2," he said.

"Hmm," I replied.

Then the ride home was silent again. But to be honest this quiet is different. It wasn't the cold quiet, it was awkward. For the first time I felt hell awkward. Just get me home quickly.

"By the way, why did you pick me up?" I asked.

"Why? I can't?" He asked.

"I'm not saying you can't, don't you have work?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I own that place I can even go home right away," he said.

I didn't say anything. We finally I arrived, I stormed upstairs quickly. He went to whatever that place he called but I'm guessing it's his working place or the office room. I took a bath, a warm one. I then changed into my pajamas and went to place the collage on to the wall. I smiled again looking at the collage.

"Whatever I'm facing, I know you guys are always there," I mumbled.

I went down to cook ramen. I missed eating ramen. I then sat on the counter and proceed to eat my ramen.

"You didn't cook for me?" A disturbing voice asked.

"It's just ramen, cook for your own," I said. He sighed and went to cook a ramen. I remained silent and observed him.

"You can cook," I then said.

"What? No," he said.

"You can," I said. He remained silent.

I finished my ramen and went upstairs. I sat on the couch. the TV. And yeay there goes Kpop! I'm not really a fan of Kpop, but I like the songs. The door clicked, I'm assuming it's Kris. By the time he got in, then SNSD's Run Devil Run started to play. "Ohh SNSD," he said and plumed onto the couch, next to me.

"Yuri's so pretty," he said. I glared at him. Right

. "No, she's beautiful," he said. Saying other girls are beautiful when you never even say a good thing about me.

"I want to marry her," he said and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing," he started to curse.

"By any chance, are you trying to make me jealous?" I asked and smirked.

"What? No," he yelled and glared at me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Of course! Why would I try to make you jealous?" He asked.

"Simple, because you like me," I said. He choked himself. And laughed.

"For heaven's sake, Lee, if one day I like you, I'm probably blind," he said. I smirked.

"Psh we'll see," I said.

"You don't even look like Yuri," he said. What.

"So you expect me to be like her?" I asked.

"Well, I hope you're pretty like her," he said. I swear I want to punch him right on the face.

"Whatever," I said and continued watching.

 

Kris' POV

'Did I go too far?' I asked myself. Whatever, it's not like you should care Kris.

 

Your POV

The next song isn't helping either, it's SNSD's Oh! He then started saying how beautiful Yuri was. I grew tired of it. I yawned. I get off from the couch and dragged myself to the bed.

"Enjoy sleeping on the couch," I said and smirked.

"Won't you let me sleep there?" He asked.

"No, why would I? Just go sleep with Yuri," I said, unconsciously.

"Wait, are you jealous?" He asked.

"In your dreams, Wu," I said. Why the did I even say that.

"You are," he said.

"No," I said.

"Yes," he said.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Whatever I'm tired," I gave up.

"Psh you, are, jealous," he said, emphasizing every words.

"Like I said, in your dreams," I said.

"No, you are," he said.

"Whatever, shut the up, dream about Yuri, and I'll dream about Baekhyun" I said and covered myself with the blanket.

Not that I'm jealous, it's just. I know Yuri, moreover I'm close with her. She's my cousin, and he wants to marry her? Like seriously. Ugh, whatever.

 

Kris' POV

What? Who's Baekhyun? Her boyfriend? Her crush? I'm pretty sure it's not a Kpop Idol.

 

(Author's Note: Sorry for the boring chapter. I'll update again maybe tomorrow or tonight! Enjoy guys!)