Liar

Married to the Jerk, Wu

Your POV

I woke up not because of the sunshine, because something was tickling my nose, and I was bothered. I could never stand being tickled. I groaned, opening my eyes slowly, not to find the door to our bathroom, but Kris' face closely in front of mine. His hands around me, mines are also around his body. His hot breath tickling my nose.

"Ahhh!" I yelled as loud as I can, only to result a not moving Kris.

"Right you're the heaviest sleeper I have ever know," I said.

"Kris!" I yelled while trying to remove my hands, but he was too heavy, and I failed.

"Kris yah Kris!" I yelled again, and again. Until he finally moved his head.

"10 more minutes," he groaned.

"No, Kris, wake up!" I yelled. He opened his eyes slightly and stared at me. Until he finally realized our position. He directly let go of his hands and sat up. He sighed. And looked at me again. He put his hand on my forehead, and he finally stood up from the bed.

"Stay here," he said.

"I have school, I have to take a shower," I replied.

"Don't you even dare to get out of this room, if you do, I will drag you home no matter how much you hate it," he said and banged the door.

"Damn it, so I'm stuck?" I asked myself.

I decided to just take a shower and stay seated there and tried to remember what happened yesterday. Right I fainted because I stayed in the heavy rain. And why did I stay in the heavy rain? Right. Byun Baekhyun. Ugh. How did I even change my clothes last night?! Don't tell me.....no that isn't possible.

 

Kris' POV

God why didn't you wake me up first before she did? Now I have to explain everything to her so that she won't mistakenly think. And to make it clear, I don't like her, okay? I don't, not even a tiny bit. Note that. I went to the kitchen and looked for the ingredients for making a porridge. You might want me not to cook here, but I can cook. Everything, but mashed potatoes and pancakes. That's why. So don't underestimate my cooking power. I tried to make a porridge, at the first try it was already perfect. So I brought it upstairs, also with some medicines. I entered the room, she was still lying down.

"Eat," I gave her the food and sat on the chair next to her.

"What? You made this? You're not poisoning me, right?" She asked.

"I would never do that to risk myself from entering the prison," I replied. She kept staring at me.

"Why won't you eat?" I asked.

"I don't want to," she said. I sighed I grabbed the spoon and stir the porridge, then took one spoon and put it in front of .

"Ah~" I said. She glared at me, but opened anyway. She tasted the porridge, and she was shocked.

"You liar," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"You did mention to me that you can't cook, and this is what you made?" She asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"You liar, you specifically told me you can't cook," she replied.

"Yes, so that you wouldn't ask me to cook," I replied.

"Stupid human being," she mumbled and stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Well," she said and glanced at the spoon. I fed another spoon, until the whole bowl was finished.

"Why are you making me feed you like this?" I asked.

"Because I'm sick, you told me to stay and told me to not do anything, and this is a punishment for you for hugging me," she said. I raised a brow.

"Here, your medicine," I gave it to her, she drank it and smiled. There was a moment of silence, when no words were exchanged, and I'd like to call it, Awkward.

 

"Uhm I'm going to get this downstairs," I grabbed the bowl and went out. Damn it, why so awkward? I washed the bowl and also the glass and filled it up with more water. I went upstairs and saw her lying, she glanced at me, and then looked away again. It was awkward. I can't avoid it.

"For your information, I was hugging you last night because you said it was cold," I told her.

"Then why didn't you get a blanket?" She asked.

"Because you specifically asked me to stay, and there you go, leaving me with just one thing to do," I replied.

"Why would I ask you to stay anyway?" She aksed and sighed. "

Because you love me," I teased.

"In your dreams," she replied.

 

Your POV

I swear, this morning, it was totally not the Kris I knew. Should I ask?

"Wu," I called.

"Don't call me wu," he said.

"Whatever, me calling you wu or me not calling you ever again," I told him.

"Call me Kris, you called me Kris yesterday," he said.

"I was unconscious, it's different," I told him, and looked away.

"Look at me while talking," he said.

"Why should I?" I asked.

"You have to look at the person you're talking to," he said.

"Then, I'm not talking to you," I replied.

"Why did you call then?" He asked.

"Nothing, I'm just going to tell Jongin I'm okay," I told him, he glared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't think of other people when you're talking to me," he said.

"Why can't I? It's my brain!" I yelled.

"Think of me, think of your husband," he said.

"I would rather starve myself for days," I replied.

"Are you serious?" He smirked.

"Y-yes," I stuttered.

"You'll be starving," he said again.

"Whatever," I replied.

"I'll take away all the food here away from your watch," he said.

"Aish, no!" I yelled, frustrated.

"Of course, you always eat, that's why you're fat," he said.

"At least I'm not a giant!" I yelled back.

"Being tall, is a good thing," he said.

"Aigoo, would you please stop fighting," a voice suddenly said.

"Oh hi," I greeted, it was nana and she brought both Kai's friends and Luhan's friends.

"Hi Belle, how are you?" She asked.

"I'm fine," I replied.

"And hello talkative," she said to Kris.

"Why is he talkative?" Luhan asked and laughed.

"Aish, he talks a lot, for the 20 minutes I went here yesterday, he talks too much," she said.

"Ah that's why!" I yelled.

"That's why?" Suho asked.

"That's why I told you, Kyungsoo, you can't live with him, even Nana, only here for 20 minutes, she already thinks he talks a lot," I explained.

"I don't talk a lot!" Kris yelled.

"See you talk too much," I told him.

"Aish, we're here to invite you to a movie, but since you two talk too much and fight too much, you can't go, bye," Jongin said and left, the others too.

"So much for a friend," I mumbled. I stormed upstairs and laid on the bed.

 

Kris' POV

"So much for a friend," she mumbled and then stormed upstairs. What's with her, she didn't even thank me.

"Then you'll have to thank me for this," I mumbled to myself and went to the kitchen and cooked soft tofu stew for her.

"So much for me going back to cooking for a brat," I mumbled to myself. After for like 40 minutes, I'm done making my soft tofu stew for her, I brought it upstairs. She was burying her face on the pillow, lying there like the dead. I sat on the seat next to the bed, and put the tray on the table next to the bed.

"Yah," I called.

"What?" He mumbled.

"Look here," I told her, she turned around and pouted.

"Eat," I told her, she pouted and looked at me. I sighed, grabbed the tray and then started scooping the tofu stew for her.

"Why are you being like a kid all of a sudden," I said, she giggled.

"Ah~" I said.

"It's delicious," she said and smiled.

"Why are you like this?" I asked.

"Why?" She asked back.

"Being like a kid, acting cute," I told her.

"I am just naturally cute," she said, I rolled my eyes. I kept on feeding her.

"You're not a pet, you can eat by yourself," I told her.

"But I'm lazy," she said.

"Stop making me treating you like you're my master, I'm your slave," I told her.

"I can't," she said. I smiled.

"Mind telling me what happened?" I asked her.

"What happened when?" She asked back.

"Yesterday and just know," I told her.

"Let me eat first," she said.

"Of course, you and food, unseparatable," I told her, she continued eating. When she was done, I gave her, her medicine and brought the tray downstairs. When I went back upstairs, she was already laying there again.

"You promised to tell me," I said.

"Did I?" She asked back.

"Yes, tell me," I told her. She sat straight, and I sat at the edge of the bed.

"Which should I start with?" She mumbled to herself.

"Yesterday," I replied.

"Okay," she said and took a deep breath.

"Last night, I went out with my friends, right? Well, that was just okay, until you know there is this guy who acted lovey dovey with his girl, like seriously," she said.

"And so? You left?" I asked.

"Not yet, that guy is actually kissing her like in front of me, while the others are just talking blah blah," she said.

"And then?" I said.

"I left, they offered a ride, but I didn't want to ruin their night, so I just said that you will pick me up, which then I called you, and you didn't want to pick me up you stupid jerk," she said and pouted, then she hugged her pillow. I smiled, weakly.

"I'm sorry, okay?" I said, she nodded.

"And then I went home and then I passed out and I woke up seeing you, and then they came, they didn't even worry except for Nana," she said.

"And Jongin that little guy didn't even say hi," she said.

"I understand," I said.

"You don't," she pouted again.

"Who was that guy anyway?" I asked.

"That guy? Baekhyun, Byun Baekhyun," she answered. That was the 2nd time I heard that name from her.

"Who's he to you?" I asked.

"For you to find out," she said and then buried her face on the pillow.

Who are you Byun Baekhyun?