Fieldtrip

Married to the Jerk, Wu

Your POV

Do you know? Well, you've probably found out by now since you have read the title of this chapter. School announced that there will be a field trip to Jeju, coming in 3 days. The trip is going to be under school authority and it is going last for 5 days and 4 nights.

"I do hope, all, every single one of you to participate in this event," our homeroom teacher said, "and to your surprise, someone will be joining us, and for girls, it's a guy, and yes he's handsome."

I can hear all the girls in my class chattering about who that is, but their hopes went from cloud 9 to ground level when our homeroom teacher said "but he's taken."

"Haven't our school got fine gentlemen already?" Jongin, who is sitting next to me, shouted, which resulted me hitting him on his arm.

"Shut up," I said, he smirked.

"Are you going, though?" He asked.

"Of course, a reason to get away from the monster at home for a while," I replied, "you?"

"Of course, since my babe's going," he winked at me.

"By babe you mean me?" He nodded, "get over it Jongin your mind is sick."

The school day soon end, I walked home as usual, with Jongin accompanying me.

"I take it I get along with your husband more than you do, don't I?" He said.

"Yes- wait what you get along with my husband?" I asked.

"Of course we do," I looked at him with a not sure face, "we texted thrice!" He continued. I just shrugged.

"3 times doesn't mean you get along, probably you're asking about me all the time," I said.

"Whatever you say, Miyoung noona, well since we're here, goodbye, I'm going now," he waved, I waved back.

I opened the door to our house and find Kris sitting on the sofa downstairs, with some paper works and the TV playing one of his favorite movie, the 007 series.

"Here, sign that since you're my guardian right now, just read the info there," I put the letter in front of him. He just signed that without reading and caring about what that is. I just grabbed it again and stormed upstairs. Packing up for the field trip which is coming in 3 days.

 

3 days later.

 

The field trip is today, and ever since I opened my eyes that day, I couldn't see any sign of Kris. That's good, then, I do not need to say goodbye. I took a bath, wearing a comfortable summer dress which stopped right above my knees, pair of low gladiator sandals, with white cardigan, a handmade fedora which I bought in Bali, and a pair of gucci sunglasses hanging on my dress. I called Jongin to pick me up, so that I won't have to deal with lateness if I call the taxi. And Nana is not joining us, because she said she has to take care of her mom who is sick at the moment.

"Looking pretty as always, are you?" Jongin greeted me.

"Thank you," I smiled and the car sped off.

We were talking about a lot of things, when 30 minutes later, we arrived. I pulled my luggage with me with my handbag hanging on my left arm. I gathered with my friends, and since the girls have to sleep with girls, I am sleeping with a classmate of mine, Dahye. She's those typical ulzzang, famous for her prettiness and fashion sense, and she's nice. So, I'm actually glad it's her, I don't really get along with her friend, though, Hyerim, and her group which includes the 3 other spoiled brats, Dahye, and herself. The teachers were gathering the students, counting them to make sure that all of them were here, and since we were still waiting for some students, we stayed there and talked. I was with Jongin and the other Ks, talking about dumb things as usual, that's when I realized I have to tell my mom I'm going.

When I was texting my mom, the crowd was chattering loudly, yelling things like 'Oppa' and 'Hyung'. I was still texting, so I wasn't able to look backwards to face the person who is coming our way.

"Oh no," Jongin said.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"The person who is going with us to the field trip," Sehun said.

"And you're not going to like this," said Jongin.

"Why? Is that person handsome that it will make me sad for not marrying a person like that?" I asked, with my eyes still glued on my phones.

"Worse than that," Jongin continued, "you're really not going to like this."

I stopped texting, looked at their faces, only to find an excited Kyungsoo. I turned backwards, and I swear, right at that moment, my patience exploded, finding the least person I want to go with to the field trip.

Kris.

In my point of view, Kris was smiling, flashing his most sincere gummy smile, bringing his luggage with him and his phone on his right hand. Wearing a white v-neck tee, with a long black pants, a pair of black vans, and also a pair of rayban sunglasses. Everyone there was staring at him, admiring his all. He was scanning the crowd, smiling at every single one of them. He found me, standing still, with my glare piercing his body, he nodded at me. I drifted my view to the Ks.

"I didn't sign up for this to go with him," I continued, "I did this to get away from him."

"At least you don't get to sleep with him, be thankful for that," Chanyeol said.

"Can I have everyone's attention here?" The group of students were now silent.

"Okay, since we're all gathered here, yes, the guest is Kris Wu, and he's here with us to talk about business. And about me mentioning he's already taken, he is, by one of us, Christabelle."

With the mention of my name, Kris locked his eyes on me again and slightly waved. I just nodded.

"Hi, I'm Kris, owner of Wu Mobiles and the upcoming Wu;Lee co. thank you for having me," he greeted.

"Before we go to our respective seats, Christabelle, if you want to change bedrooms, and change seats so that you can be with Kris-" I cut the teacher off.

"No, I'm fine with it," I replied, he nodded.

We went to sit on our respective seats in the plane, I'm sitting next to Jongin and Sehun. The rest of the Ks behind us. The plane ride was brief and all we did was talk and take pictures. The Jeju air is one of the air that I always loved to breathe in. Fresh, no pollution. Once we arrived there, we were taken by 5 buses to the hotel we'll be staying for 5 days. The hotel was breathtaking, I swear, it's right in front of the beach, and the swimming pool is on level 2 of the building, and all of us are staying on either the 3rd floor, 4th floor or 5th floor. I'm staying on the 3rd floor, which, to my pleasure, Kris' room is right in front of mine, between the ulzzangs' room. My room is in between of Jongin's and Kyungsoo's, also Sehun's and Baekhyun's.

As soon as we unpacked our bags, we were told to wear a more comfortable clothes for we are departing to our tour soon. I just wore the same clothes, with no cardigan, because it's summer after all. Without leaving my small bag, Dahye and I went downstairs to the lobby, waiting for everyone else to come. The queenkas, the Ks, Kris, and I were the first one gathered there. I immediately went to Jongin, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, and Suho. And there was Kris, surrounded by probably the prettiest girls he'll ever see in this whole field trip, the queenkas who call themselves as ulzzangs. I glanced at him which to my surprise, he was glancing at me, too, but he averted his eyes from me as quickly as possible. I rolled my eyes and went to discuss about this hotel. The teacher came and we were evacuated to our buses quickly, for this is already late, and we do not want to miss lunch.

The Ks and I were sitting in a group chair together, facing each other. And Kris, he was still surrounded by the queenkas with their plastic faces (except for Dahye), flirting with him. Kris saw that I was staring at him, and he smirked. I just glared at him and rolled my eyes then stare back to the Ks.

"Desperate ladies," I said.

"Ladies aren't desperate, s and like them are," Jongin said.

"Jongin, not polite, but I do like that statement," I replied.

"Forget them, let us take a picture," Suho said, taking his camera and asking someone who is available to take a picture of us.

"Thank you," I said with a smile across my face.

I was enjoying the whole trip to the teddy bear museum, in which we were enjoying the landscapes around us. My smile was radiating happiness from me myself, until my phone went off and the ID showed someone I did not want to talk to because if I did, I'd be thinking about him.

Mom. Lin mom.

"Hi mom," I answered the phone.

"Hi Belle, how are you? Is the trip amazing so far?" She asked.

"It was until your son came," I said, jokingly, but it was actually true. She laughed.

"That was before you even departed, please, do enjoy your field trip and getaway from reality for a while," she continued, "may I speak with Kris? I just wanted to know because he did not text me and he's not picking up his phone."

"Sure, wait for a moment, okay mom?" I replied and muted the phone call. I went to Kris' seat and as what Jongin said, the ' seat. He was looking at me wondering what I was going to do.

"Mom," I gave the phone to him.

"Which?" He asked.

"Yours," I replied, "be fast."

I was zoning out so I didn't hear his whole conversation with his mom, I just looked at the scenery around us, with the ulzzangs looking at me.

"Here," Kris gave my phone back. "What did she say?" I asked.

"To-," before he continued I hushed him and told him to whisper it to my ears.

"To protect you and no matter what happen, to stay by your side, and to text her daily. Why did I need to whisper, again? And what did she say to you?" He asked.

"Clingy enough, she asked me about the whole trip which was fun until you came, and because the girls in front of you which to me, looked like your slaves, are looking at us, so, goodbye Kris, have fun with your girls," I whispered.

"Goodbye," I said again, this time in a normal volume, then went away.

"You're just jealous, and your dress is too short," he yelled in mandarin, which was my absolute weakness.

"What does that even mean? You know I in mandarin," I replied, walking back to his side.

"Not your business," he said, smirked. I groaned and went back to my seat.

I went to call Luhan who is a pro in mandarin. He told me that it means 'you're just jealous and your dress is too short'. I hung up, glared at Kris waiting for him to realize that I was actually staring at him. And he finally did.

"Jealous my ," I said, "you're the jealous one." And smirked.

The rest of the day, Kris and I didn't talk much. He was too busy being surrounded by the four queenkas (Dahye excluded) who are flirting with him. They kept clinging onto his arm which I know he find that really disturbing because his face shows it.

That day ended hilariously, with Jongin accidentally slipping into the pool and he pulled Sehun with him. When Chanyeol was about to help them get up, he slipped too, grabbing whatever was next to him, which was Kyungsoo. Leaving only Suho, Baekhyun, and me dry. We went back to our respective rooms and before entering mine, I saw Kris with his 5 slaves.

"Don't miss me tonight," Kris said. Winking at me while unlocking his room.

"Don't pretend like the pillow you're hugging tonight is me," I replied, smirking. Touché.

"I don't do that," he said, "better remind that yourself."

"You do, I've been sleeping with you each day, don't think that I didn't notice it, it's either me or the pillow," I replied, "bye Kris."

"Oh and stay away from me, because your slaves are jealous," I said for the last time, before closing my door on the speechless Kris.

I took a bath before Dahye returned to our room and when I was finished, I chose to sleep next to the window. When Dahye returned, she, too, took a bath.

"Does your bathroom always smell like that? That's amazing," she said.

"It does if I I just took a bath, and it lasts for the next morning, I don't even understand why, but sometimes Kris takes a bath after I did, then it smells like him," I replied.

"Is it good, too?" She asked.

"I love his scent," I replied, "wait that's too honest." She laughed.

"I'm sorry for my friends, they aren't supposed to do that," she said.

"That's okay, I am not the jealous type and he seems to be okay with it, I guess," I continued, "he hasn't complained about it to me."

"It's not okay, Belle, what if he's taken away?" She said. That sentence actually hit me hardly right on my heart.

"You're taken aback, aren't you?" She said.

"I am still okay with it, it's Hyerim anyway," I replied, "I'm so sorry I just can't stand her."

"Me neither at times," she said. We laughed.

And that's how the day ended. We deserved a sleep for today is really tiring. But I couldn't, because her sentence really did worry me.

 

(Author's Note: Sorry for the not interesting chapter, the next one will be better, I promise. xoxo)