Into Your World

Married to the Jerk, Wu

Your POV

Today is finally the 'the' day. The day where he starts to be a part of my life. The point where I will actually see him everyday. Every ing day of my damned life. Why can't I just find the person I love and marry him right now? Also why can't Kris find someone else he loves so he doesn't have to marry me? If I have to define the word 'life' right now. It's probably the worst thing I've ever known, not the worst, probably second. The first is the word marriage. It's 4 am here. And I'm forced to wake up.

"It's the day, Belle, go take a bath and we'll go directly to the salon and meet Mrs. Wu there," mom said.

"Yes, mom," I replied. I sighed a lot of time when I shower.

Then we're on our way to the salon. Only Mrs. Wu and some other workers were there. I get my hair ready also got my make up. My nails were polished with the transparent color. Also my hair, this is what it looks like. Plus a simple tiara on top of it.

I looked stunning, that would probably be the sentence both Kai and Nana would say in front of me. I smiled at the thought.

"Are you ready, Belle? You looked stunningly gorgeous," Lin mom said.

"I'm ready, Lin mom," I replied.

I finally managed to call her mom and call Mr. Wu dad.

"Let's go then," she said and smiled.

We drove off to the wedding place, which is the church. I suppose they locked Kris because I didn't see him ever since 2 days ago. When we discussed about the invitations with our parents. I quickly get changed to my wedding dress and shoes.

     

Got some final preparation. And finally ready, it's now 10 am, the wedding is starting. It's now time for me to enter the church, with my dad beside me. Comforting me.

"No need to be nervous," he said.

"I'm really nervous," I said.

"Thank you, Belle, really, for doing this, and you don't need to be nervous, you have to enjoy this, this is your marriage, a day which only come once in a lifetime," he said. Yeah, once in a lifetime, yet I'm marrying a guy I barely know.

"What do during the 'You may now kiss the bride' part?" I asked.

"People know it's arranged, so a hand shake or hug is fine," he said.

"Okay," I replied.

"It's time," dad said. I breath in and out. And hold my father's hand.

(Play: Into Your World (Angel) - EXO-K)

The church's door opened, revealing the whole church staring at me. Then this beautiful song started to play. A very beautiful song for a marriage without love. Smiling at those people, finally had a chance to look forward. Seeing the good-looking jerk, I'm going to marry today. 

Damn he looks fine.

 

Kris' POV

The church door opens, revealing a shining girl walking hand in hand with her own father. She's beautiful. With that dress, I haven't even seen her trying that dress. That hair matches her and also the make up, which isn't too thick and makes her looks oddly natural. She was gorgeous, and stunning. Her dad then hands over her hand to me.

No, Kris, no, she's ugly. Yes she is. She's hideous. What was I thinking.

 

Your POV

"I, Kris, take you, Christabelle, to be my equal partner in love, life and law, today, tomorrow and forever. I promise to share your joy and sorrow, to help you heal when the world wounds you, and to help you find beauty in everything. Until death do us apart," he finished the vows. Now it's my time.

"I, Christabelle, take you, Kris, to be my equal partner in love, life and law, today, tomorrow and forever. I promise to share your joy and sorrow, to help you heal when the world wounds you, and to help you find beauty in everything. Until death do us apart," I finished my vows.

"You may now kiss the bride," the priest said.

What the should I do now? Thank God he didn't even kiss me. He just shook my hand. Ugh, thank you. I wouldn't even touched him for heaven's sake. But, oh well. Just for today. The rest of the day was just about people asking me is it arranged or what. I answered honestly, and they said that we look cute together since we're both tall.

But ew for heaven's sake I'd rather marry Jongin. It was finally time to call it a day. The his parens, himself, my parents and I then set off with 1 car. Then they dropped 'him' and I to a pretty big house, but not that big. It's beautiful, though.

"Okay, so this is where you'll be living, your stuffs are already there, don't fight with each other, okay?" Kris' dad said.

"What we're living together?! Alone?!" I yelled.

"Yeah, you're married, so you live together, alone," dad said.

"Now, we'll be setting off, goodnight you two, I hope you had fun today, I love you," they all said.

And set off. Ugh so much for the help. We walked upstairs and found the only room there, with only 1 ing bed. And is a double bed. My life just got worst.

"I'm taking the bed," I quickly yelled and sat on the bed.

"No, I'm taking the bed, you're sleeping on the couch," he said.

"No, Wu, I'm the girl here," I said.

"Take the sofa or else-" he said.

"Or else what?" I asked.

"Or else I'll tell our parents that we did 'it' tonight," he said.

"What the , no, like you would dare to," I said.

"As guys, it's not a thing to be embarrassed of, now choose," he said.

"I'm still taking the bed, you take the couch you jerk," I said.

"Well then I'm going to tell them tomorrow," he said.

"What the do you seriously want?" I asked.

"This bed," he said.

"Then get your own bed you dumb ," I said.

"No, go sleep on the ing couch, I'm tired," he said.

"Don't you think I'm tired, too? Go away, take the couch," I said.

"No, get your off this bed," he said. I glared at him.

"I'm telling them tomorrow, for God sake I will," he said.

"Ugh you," I finally gave up and take the couch. He smirked.

I went to the bathroom, took a shower and quickly went to sleep on the hard couch. Let the game begin, Wu. I'm going to make you suffer.

 

Kris' POV

I'm going to make your life a living hell, Lee.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last update for today!

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Please support me <3

XOXO, BIG LOVE FROM THE AUTHOR

Christabel <3