Perfect

Married to the Jerk, Wu

Your POV

I looked at the reflection in front of me. With hair still dripping with water, pink lips, pointy nose, and big eyes with brown irises. I squint my eyes to take a better look at the person reflected. I sighed. God why do I look so sleepy nowadays? I took out my make-up kit which is sitting at the corner of my closet, and opened it while thinking of which look should I try.

 

Flashback

I closed the door to my bedroom and laid down on the bed, a few minutes later the door opened which means Kris is going to bed too.

"For your information, I wasn't worried or anything, nor was I jealous. I just needed to tell you that we're going to an opening party for another Athena Hotel of the Choi's. Dress well, I don't want to be seen with an unprepared, or should I say ugly lady," he said and seconds later his light snores were audible enough for me to hear.

Jerk.

End of Flashback

 

Stupid Kris. When will he be able to actually tell a girl something properly? Can't he just delete his freaking cold attitude? Or should I say delete his jerk side? I should be the one embarrassed showing up there with him. Despite his good looks and everything, he's just a jerk who only cares about himself, bipolar too. One second he's that sweet romantic guy then the next second he's that up jerk. Why can't mom and dad see the bad part of him? Right, because he's only showing his good side to them.

"Miyoung, thinking about that snob will only make your brain sicker so just stop," I reminded myself.

I decided to go with a make-up, applying bb cream all over my face, then the light brown eye shadow, pink blush-on just to brighten my cheeks a bit, and a red lipstick. I also put eyeliner and mascara on so that my sleepy eyes won't be too noticeable. I smirked as I am satisfied at my own work. I dried my hair and curled the bottom part of it then swayed it all to the right side on my shoulder.

"Great," I mumbled.

I went to my closet to find a red-blood long dress, and I finally found the one.

I wore a 4 inch heels to match up Kris' height so that I wouldn't look too far below him. I glanced up the mirror again, proud at my own work and there I see Kris entering the room with black pants, a white dress shirt that is buttoned up to his neck and is tugged inside his pants, and his suit dangling on his left hand. He glanced up at me, with eyes still cold as ever, but this time with mouth opened, big enough for me to notice how shock he was. Then seconds later he cleared his throat.

"Good enough, young master?" I asked, then smirked.

"Good enough for me to not be embarrassed of going with you, yes," he replied.

"And where's your tie?" I asked, looking at his body. Did I tell you he's really hot? Too bad his attitude is not as nice as his body and face.

"I didn't know which to wear," he answered.

"I'll take one for you then," I said then went to the closet which all of our clothes were in. And before I was inside, I could hear the '' he muttered.

I picked the red tie to match up my dress. And instead of giving it or throwing it to him I decided to put it on him. Well, guess what Kris, you're not the only one who can do the teasing.

"You don't need to," he said.

"Well you know what Kris? I always get what I want," I replied.

He went to the mirror and took the gel that was on the table, in which I guessed he was going to style his hair up. He started combing his hair with his own gigantic fingers and then when he was about to open the gel I held his wrist. He glanced at me with a confuse look, I let his wrist go and styled his hair down, like how I have always loved.

"Do me a favor, keep it down," I said then smiled. We both then glanced up to the mirror one last time, and seeing how great we both looked at that time, I smiled.

"Perfect," we both muttered at the same time, I glanced up to meet those beautiful eyes of his.

"Ah, let's go," I stuttered, taking my black chanel purse and went downstairs.

Stupid Belle. Stupid Miyoung. Stupid. Why am I so dumb to actually stutter? God.

We both went inside his silver porsche, he drove of to the building where the party is held. Right at the entrance, where the red carpet starts, he stopped his car, got out and opened my door for me to get out. See now he's trying to be a gentleman. For the freaking media. He gave his car key to the valet guy in serfice. Offered his hand so that I could cling on to him.

"Smile," he said.

"Please, I'm not a newbie to this fake show, Kris," I replied, showed my smirk for the last time then finally showed my genuine smile.

"Remember I don't want to see you flirting with other guys or you letting them flirt with you, is that clear?" I shrugged.

"I thought we shouldn't mind each other's business, what happens to that rule?" I asked back.

"This is necessary for parties like this, so, please," he replied.

"Remind yourself that then."

We were greeted by a bunch of people, owners of the Kia automobile, Samsung corporation, SK II make-up company, and many more other big companies in Korea. At the end of the line, we saw our parents smiling brightly at us.

"Look how perfect you both look at the moment, I'm about to cry," mom said, greeted us with a deadly hug.

"Mom, oh my God, I'm about to die," I replied, then hugged her back.

"Very nice entrance, I'm so proud of the both of you, and your outfits match," Lin mom squealed and hugged my mom.

"Hi moms," Kris said, giving light kisses on both of the moms' cheeks. The fathers hugged both of us and shooed us right away. Now that I have someone to cling onto they wanted me to meet everyone by myself.

"Oh look at the couple here, so cute," a woman said, greeting Kris and I.

"Mrs. Choi, annyeonghaseyo, it's a pleasure to be here Mrs. Choi," Kris said, shaking the hand to what looks like the host of the party.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo, thank you for inviting both of us," I replied, bowing.

"It's so glad to have both of you here as our beloved guess, please, do enjoy the foods, and have you seen my son?" She asked.

"Choi Minho? I haven't seen him, Mrs. Choi, if I do I'll make sure to say that you're looking for him," Kris replied and smiled.

"Thank you," she smiled widely, then left to greet the other guests.

I followed him everywhere he goes, greeting other people from one company to another. I met the Kims, the Parks, the Jungs, and many other company owner. I couldn't even remember which one is which. Now both of us were standing in the center, around a table of champagne and talking to another young couple, but still older than us, which are the heirs of Kim company and Hwang company. Kris grabbed a glass of champagne and so did I. Which made him looked at me and lowered himself, putting his mouth close to my left ear.

"You're not even legal, baby," he said, teasing. . Payback.

"I'm 19," I replied.

"You're 18," he said.

"I turned 19 a couple of days ago," I replied.

"Don't lie to me I know your birthday," he said.

"Fine I lose, 18 is already legal anyway," I replied and sipped on my champagne.

The couple in front of us looked at us in a confused way. The guy is about my height with my high heels on, and the girl is a couple inches shorter than me. I can't blame them for Kris' height, so yeah they do look short next to us.

"Are you two arranged?" I asked bluntly.

"I'm sorry for my wife's question, she's just always so straightforward," Kris said, clearly planning this whole thing to make fun of me, and I'm secretly throwing daggers at him right now.

"That's right, I'm sorry, I'm just really curious sometimes," I said again, then sipped on my champagne.

"Yes, it is arranged," the husband replied, "but considering that I'm in love with her now, I have no doubt at all at my parents," The wife reddened and smiled shyly.

"You guys are arranged too, right?" The wife asked.

"Yes, and I really do think our parents are a bit old-fashioned, don't you think Kris?" He simply nodded and pinched my skin calmly so that it won't be noticed. I groaned silently and stepped on his right foot. Eat that, snob.

"Well, aren't you in love now? So their old-fashion thing is actually worth something," the husband said.

"You are in love, right?" The wife asked, doubting on the both of us because of the audible groan Kris produced. We both fell silent, nobody dared to speak for what seems like forever.

"Oh yes, yes we are," Kris said and kissed my cheek.

"So sweet," the wife said, "I remember old times when we just realized that the arranged marriage wasn't that stupid after all."

"Of course, we were so stupid before," the husband replied, "well we'll be going now, we haven't seen the Byuns yet, nice meeting you guys." And they left.

Wait. The Byuns? Byun Baekhyun?

"What's wrong with you why did you step on my foot?" He asked, while glaring at me.

"Same goes to you, why did you even pinch me, you know that hurts!" I replied, "and worse than that, why the hell did you kiss my cheek?"

"Well, it's obvious that they're doubting us, so might as well step up the act so that they won't notice, and if they do notice do you want to be locked up with me in the house. No, right? So just play with it," he said. I sighed.

I glanced all over the place, noticing the beautiful decoration with white flowers and amazing chandeliers. Which reminded me a lot of my wedding. Same white flowers, same chandeliers, same unhappiness between Kris and I. Same. I looked at the rich people around us and noticed the familiar brown hair.

"Baekhyun?" I said. "Oh, Belle, it's glad to see you here," he said.

"Yeah, where is your mom and dad?" I asked.

"I was looking for them too, I guess the got lost in the crowd and left me here," he said, I laughed.

"That's why you should be clinging to them," I replied.

"Yeah right, I'd look so stupid," he paused, glancing up to my hand that was still intertwined with Kris', then glancing to Kris' face, "hi Kris."

"Good thing you finally noticed me," he said, coldly, "hi."

"Sorry, got distracted," Baekhyun let out a dry laugh.

It's always the same when it comes to Baekhyun, always fun. He's like the mood-maker, every time he's around everything is funny. Never have I seen him pout or anything. And nothing is ever awkward. Chanyeol and Baekhyun together is like watching Gag Concert live, even funnier than that. So having all of them is feeling warmth. Nothing has changed. I missed him so much.

"Remember what I tell you about guys?" Kris, who shook of my thoughts, whispered.

"Right, I don't want," I replied. "Can't you just listen to me for now?" Kris said, now with a stern voice.

"You never did, so why should I?" I asked back, "but for my parents' and your parents' sake, I will."

"Oppa I have to go, I still need to see Kris' cousin, send my regards to your parents," I said.

"Yes, see you soon, hopefully," he replied, and I dragged Kris with me.

"Thank you," Kris said. "Hmm," I replied.

The rest of the night went well, except for the fact people kept asking us about when will we have a baby and all. I mean I'm like 18.Why can't these people just wait.Some photographers were taking pictures of us together, and I'm pretty sure those photos will be around the newspaper and magazines the next morning.

We went back to the house at around 11. I was now holding my heels, walking upstairs. But being the clumsy girl I am, I slipped on my dress, making me stumble backwards. Thank God Kris was there to hold me, preventing me from hitting my head to the stair.

"Be careful," he said, letting go of me and walked upstairs.

You see that's how bipolar he is. First he's a jerk then he's so sweet then he's so conceited and now he's being cold. It's tiring sometimes.

But his small actions make me smile sometimes, knowing that he can actually be nice, be an ideal husband, and he's not so bad after all. I just wish that he'd stop the jerk attitude and stop saying mean things to innocent people like me. Sigh.

Kris, you're really making me confused.

 

(Author's Note: Imagine how good he'd look in that suit. I mean how good they'd look together. And imagine how it would be like putting a tie on for him. Gosh sorry ashdklksdkjskdkk. I hoped you had fun reading! Please comment and subscribe and upvote! And if anyone of you has a twitter, follow my fangirling account @jonginaegyo. Mention and I'll follow you back. The next chapter is coming by the latest 2 days from now, okay? Have a nice day!)