Meeting the Others

Married to the Jerk, Wu

Your POV

I took a bath and wore green shorts and yellow shirt on top. I sat on the bed. Remembered what happened last night. Probably he wasn't a jerk after all. I was pretty hungry, so I decided to go downstairs. But before I went out of the room, I got a call from Kai.

"What?" I answered.

"Can Nana and I come over?" He asked.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'll bring Baekhyun too," he said.

"Sure, you know the address right?" I asked. "

Yeah, see you later," he said and laughed.

"Why laugh?" I asked.

"Just because of the mention of Baekhyun's name, you let us come," he said.

"Whatever Jongin, bring Sehun too, also Kyungsoo and Chanyeol and Joonmyun, it's okay with me," I said.

"Seriously?" He asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Okay I'll bring them too, also Krystal, see you later!" He yelled and hung up.

Little boy, bringing his crush everywhere. I went downstairs. Pretty much quiet there, but I'm pretty sure I heard someone down here just now.

"Belle!" A voice yelled behind me.

"Oh my God!" I yelled, I was shocked, I almost fell from the stairs. I looked up, it was Luhan.

"Why do you keep appearing out of nowhere?!" I yelled.

"Like I said, I'm watching you," Luhan said and smiled.

"You're getting creepy you know that," I said.

"Well that's me," he said and smiled widely. I walked to the couch, and found 5 guys sitting there.

"Oh, hello," I bowed.

"These are my friends," Kris said, "this one's-"

"Lay!" I cut.

"Hi," he said and flashed his dimple smile.

"I introduced her to him," Luhan said.

"And these are Tao, Xiumin, Chen," Kris said.

"Hello," I said and bowed.

"Hello, Christabelle," they said.

"You must be korean," I said to Chen.

"Yeah, how did you know?" He asked.

"Your accent, you too," I said to Xiumin. They smiled.

"And you're Chinese, just like Luhan, and Lay," I said to Tao.

"Yes, noona," Tao said.

"Noona?" I asked.

"She's younger, Tao," Kris said.

"Oh, okay," Tao said.

"Jongin's coming with his friends, so don't mess around," I said to Kris. And zoomed to the kitchen.

What should I cook? For like 14 people? Including Baekhyun. Should I cook something like Kimchi? Or what? I decided to ask for help. If I call Kai and ask, he'll probably ask for something complicated to make. So I'll just ask the 6 guys outside this kitchen.

"Have you all eaten?" I asked. They shook their heads.

"Uhm, what do you guys want to eat? I'll cook," I asked them.

"Anything will do," Lay said. Okay, not a good answer. Luhan was about to say something, but I think it won't help so...

"Hold on," I said. I called Jongin, no choice. I accidentally pressed the loud speaker button.

"What?" He answered.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Anything edible," he said.

"Well of course I'm going to cook something edible, give me something more specific," I said.

"Trying to cook for B-" I cut him off.

"Don't even try to, I'm on loud speaker, just ask Nana what she wants," I said.

"Sure," he said.

"What?" Nana asked.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Tofu stew!" She yelled.

"Okay, bye," I hung up. And zoomed to the kitchen.

I took some ingredients and put it on the counter. I then started cutting the tofu and also the other ingredients. I took a boiling pot and put in some water. After a long hour, I'm finally done. I put the tofu stew into a big bowl. Then put it on the dining table. Brought 14 bowls and put those on the dining table too. Too bad our dining table is small, so I decided to let them take their foods here and then they can eat wherever. I also cooked some samgyeopsal and also kimbap. There was still time, so I decided to take another shower because I smell like tofu. I wear my pink shorts with a purple tee on top. And minutes later, Jongin and Nana and their other friends arrived.

"Hi noona," Sehun greeted, I smiled. He got in.

"Hi Bella," Chanyeol said and got in.

"It's Belle," I said.

"Well I like Bella," Chanyeol said.

"Hi Belle," Suho oppa said.

"Hi Belle," Baekhyun oppa said and flashed his sweet smile. I smiled back at him. They both got inside too.

"Hey yo what's good, Belle?" Kyungsoo oppa asked.

"Nothing much," I replied. Then he went inside.

"Hi little sis," Nana said.

"I've got loads to tell you," I told her, she nodded and went inside.

"Hi eonnie," Krystal greeted.

"Hi, Krystal, how's life?" I asked.

"Good," she smiled and got in. And there goes Jongin walking past me without even greeting. I closed the door.

"And hello to you too Kim Jongin," I said. He stayed silent. What's wrong with him?

"Oh, and these are his friends," I said. What I meant by 'his' is Kris. Of course. I still don't want to mention his name. I was about to introduce each other.

"No need, we practice sing and dance together sometimes," Chanyeol said.

"You guys sing and dance too?" I asked Luhan and his friends.

"Yeah, 5 of us, and 6 of them," he said.

"Kris oppa!" Krystal yelled.

"Oh, Krystal?" Kris answered. They know each other? Then Krystal hugged Kris, so did Kris. What are they a couple?

"You're married to Christabelle eonnie?" She asked Kris. He nodded.

"Really?!" She asked again.

"Yeah, really," he answered. She then ran to me.

"Eonnie we're like sisters now," she yelled.

"What?" I asked. She just kept smiling. What did she mean by sisters?

We went to the dining room and took some food, we ate at the living room, since it wasn't really awkward between his friends and my friend. So it's okay. I was looking and Jongin and wondering why was he so queit?

"What's wrong with Jongin?" I asked Nana.

"I don't know, Krystal, I think," she said. I kept looking at him. After 5 long minutes, he snapped back to reality. He scanned through the people around him and found me. He walked himself to me and burried his face on my shoulder.

"Noona," he said.

"Why calling me noona all of a sudden?" I asked.

"Aish noona," he said.

"What happened to you?" I asked.

"I'll tell you, kitchen, now," he said. I followed him.

 

Kris' POV

Kai suddenly walked himself and sat next to Christabelle and burried his face on her shoulder.

"Noona," he said.

"Why calling me noona all of a sudden?" She asked.

"Aish noona," he said.

"What happened to you?" She asked him, worried.

"I'll tell you, kitchen, now," he said. And they went to the kitchen.

What? Alone? Are you serious? Bring Nana with you, might as well bring Krystal. Why just two of them? Seriously? Aish.

"She's older?" Luhan asked.

"Yeah, by only like 5 minutes," Nana answered.

"They're twins?!" Tao asked.

"No, Belle was born on the 13th of January at 11:57 pm while Kai was born on the 14th of January at 00:02," she said.

"They're really close?" Lay asked.

"They knew each other since kindergarten, even Belle's parents treat him as a son, and then I came to their life during middle school," Nana explained.

Oh that's why they're close. But that doesn't mean she can just go there with him alone not with nobody. Is she even serious?

"Kai used to like Belle, it lasted for like 3 years," she said. Well yeah, I don't mind.

"And Belle's first crush was Kai," she said.

What did she say? Did she just say that my wife is alone in that kitchen with her first crush? Aish. Then finally both Kai and Belle went back inside. I glared at the two of them. Belle caught my glare and she glared back at me and looked away to Kai. What is she insane? Does she want to die? Is she trying to do a revenge?

"You're jealous," Luhan said.

"No, I'm not," I answered right away.

"See, answering right away, you are," Luhan said.

"No I am not Luhan," I said.

"I know you, Kevin, I know that face," he said.

"Well, I'm not jealous, my face is always like this," I replied.

"Whatever, keep denying all you want, it'll never change the fact that you're jealous," he said and rolled his eyes.

Am I?

 

Nana's POV

I stated the fact about Christabelle and Jongin to make two certain people jealous. Krystal and Kris. And I think I succeeded. I can see from the look of their faces, furious. I smirked.

 

Your POV

"She said she likes someone," Jongin said.

"Krystal?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

"And you're sad about it?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

"Well, don't, she didn't say it's not you right?" I asked. He nodded.

"There's a 75% chance that she means it's you, so don't be sad," I said.

"Really noona?" He asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Thank you, noona, thank you," he said and hugged me.

"You're welcome, now come on, don't be sad again, okay?" I said.

And we went out together. I saw Kris was glaring at me. I glared back and then looked at Kai.

"You okay now?" Nana asked.

"Yeah, I'll tell you later, noona," he said to Nana.

The rest of the day, we spent it together, all 14 of us. I got to talk more to Tao. But too bad didn't really talk to Baekhyun oppa that much. But, it's okay, I had fun today. It was soon time to end the day.

"Goodbye, thanks for today," the rest left and it was only Kris and I left.

I decided to clean up first. He stormed upstairs without even bothering. I continued cleaning and finally I was done. I went up, took a bath and then laid myself on the couch. Yesterday, I took the bed, so I'll just take the couch now. Kris' eyes were glued to his phone. He was laying on the bed, he didn't even bother talking to me. What's wrong with him? I didn't bother either and I got a text.

From: Nana Yah, you said you wanted to tell me many things. You didn't.

 

To: Nana Tomorrow, okay? I'll tell Jongin too. I'm so sleepy right now.

 

From: Nana Okay, tomorrow. Goodnight ^_^

I turned off my phone and placed it on the table next to the couch. I tried to sleep, instead, I found myself thinking of Kris. What's wrong with him? He usually teases me. Now he's so quiet. Whatever let's just see tomorrow.

Kris' POV

She put away her phone and laid there, uncomfortably. I didn't hear any light snore, I'm assuming she's still awake. Probably thinking about Kai. Why did she even lay there instead of the bed?

"Lee," I called.

"What?" She replied.

"Why aren't you sleeping on the bed?" I asked.

"The contract we signed says each has to either take the bed or the couch, I'm just following it," she said. I sighed and stood up.

"Where's the contract?" I asked her.

"There, 2nd drawer," she said.

I quickly took the contract and changed some of the rules.

 

 

Marriage Contract:

1. Christabelle is not allowed to wake Kris up before 6 o'clock. Kris is also not allowed to wake Christabelle before 6 o'clock.

2. Christabelle should always cook for Kris and for herself, but Kris should always help, and he should also help to clean the house.

3. Christabelle should not mind Kris' business, and vice versa.

4. Kris should always sleep on the bed, because he is taller. Kris and Christabelle should always take turn on who gets the bed. Both of Kris and Christabelle are taking the bed, valid for forever.

5. Since Christabelle complained about the hot air outside, so Christabelle could sleep on the sofa inside the bedroom. They should take the bed or the sofa inside the bedroom.

6. Kris and Christabelle should not fall for each other and should get divorced by a year or two.

7. Kris shouldn't say things like 'I'm going to tell my parents that we did 'it' last night' because it's not fair.

8. Christabelle is allowed to wrestle Kris but Kris isn't. Kris is too strong.

9. This should be kept and agreed by the two of us.

10. And both parents should not found out about this, because both Kris' and Christabelle's life depends on it.

Signed by

 

 

Kris Wu              Christabelle Wu Lee

 

 

"Here, look, the contract says like this and both of us signed it, so sleep on the bed," I said.

"You changed it just now," she said.

"Why? I can't?" I asked. She remained silent.

"Go sleep there or I'll drag you there," I said. She sighed and walked to the bed, she laid on the left side and me on the right side. Not facing each other. It was quiet again.

"Why were you so quiet and ignorant just now?" She asked.

"Nothing," I replied. It was quiet again.

"Who's Jongin to you?" I asked.

"Friend, probably a twin brother," she said

. "Okay," I replied.

"Did Nana say anything?" She asked.

"No, just curious, and I'm not jealous," I said.

"I know," she said. There were no words exchanged afterwards.

"Thank you," she said. I smiled. You're welcome.

 

(Author's Note: An update for all of you! Thank you for awlways being patient! Xoxo)