Avoided

Married to the Jerk, Wu

Your POV

The next few days turned out to be the guys borrowing me to take me out. First it was Jongin on Monday then on Tuesday Kyungsoo took me out, on Wednesday Luhan took me out, on Thursday Nana took me out to go shopping, and on Friday Lay took me out. Jongin said we had a special date together that Monday, which he took me ice skating, as he always knew it was my favorite sport. Kyungsoo took me out to just have a weekly consultation, as that's what he said, with me. He's been really interested in my marriage life recently, so in those consultations he'd ask me about how Kris and I was doing. Luhan and I basically just talked about Nana. I guess it's working out between them? He also said that she's really nice and really loving. Maybe because she's deeply in love with him, though. Nana took me to shop with her for new clothes, I asked about how was Luhan, she said everything's going pretty well, and without her realizing, she told me that she likes him. Lastly Lay, he took me to a karaoke, we sang together, and that's when he said that I actually have a really nice voice. He also treated me dinner, and during dinner he asked me things about how was Kris and I doing, I just answered honestly. I didn't tell him about the kiss, though. Kris might have told him, or not? It's not such a big deal to him, so probably not? Well, it's better not to mention anyway.

It's now Saturday again, no school, no plans at all. I'm starting to miss my parents and also my in-laws. Until my phone went off, causing me to jump in respond. I picked it up.

"Are you taking me out on a date again?" I asked.

"Hi Noona," Jongin said, "I'd like to if you want."

"Are you in love with me or something?" I asked.

"What's wrong with hanging out with my favorite noona?" He said, "besides I have nothing to do and Krystal is going out with her sister."

"So I'm a second choice?" I asked.

"No, if you're a second choice I would've gone with Krystal on Sunday and Monday," he said, "friendship over love, dude."

"That's good to hear," I smiled, "and I have to ask Kris first if you're still taking me on a date."

"Okay, I have Kris hyung's phone number by the way," he said, "I texted him last Wednesday wondering about where you were because you're not picking up my phone."

"So my baby here is trying to bond with my husband, huh?" I giggled, "Stop talking, I'm going to ask Kris first, hold up okay, don't hang up," I said, putting the phone down on my bed.

I went out, going to his office room, knocking the door first because I respect his privacy. I approached his table which was in the middle of the office.

"Kris-" I was cut off.

"If you're going to ask for my permission for you to go, it's a no," he said, with his eyes still glued to the papers he's signing.

"But why?" I asked, sitting on the chair in front of him.

"I'm not letting you off this time," he said, looking straight to my eyes, "the boys have borrowed you for a whole week." I just sighed, and stood up, preparing myself to leave but I was stopped by a hand gripping around my wrist firmly. I heard the chair squeaked, so probably he stood up.

"Mind explaining something?" He asked, in a low voice. I froze.

"What do I need to explain?" I replied, without making a. single move. I knew where it was going, that talk. Kris pulled me to his side and pinned me against a wall.

"Well?" He asked, again. His voice, dead y.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Kris," I replied, totally trying to act stupid.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked. Of course. That. Among all questions, that.

"We don't actually need an explanation here, do we, Kris?" I asked back, trying to distract him from the actual reason.

"I do need one," he said, still staring straight to my eyes.

"We hate each other, that's it," I lied.

"That's true, but we both know that that's not the real reason here," he said in a low and still that dead y voice. Ugh. I hate it he always knows when I'm lying.

"I just feel like it," I lied, again, trying my best to keep him from knowing the real reason.

"I'm serious here, Belle," he's now pinning me with both his arms on the surface of the wall.

"I'm also serious, Kris, that I don't want to talk about it," I replied, "you don't need to know." He smirked, I just want to rip it off of his face.

"Is it the kiss?" He asked, still smirking.

"It's not a kiss, it's an accidental contact between our lips," I blew off my bangs, "not a kiss."

"That's counted as a kiss, any contact between 2 lips is called a kiss," he said.

"Even a CPR is a kiss?" I asked back.

"Yes," he replied, "even that."

"Gosh you're stupid," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Hey take that back," he said. Now we're just standing there staring straight at each other's eyes.

"Don't do that again," he said.

"What? I want to do that, you're not the boss of me, I can do everything I want to," I replied.

"Listen to me, don't do that again," he said, again. I sighed.

"Fine," I replied. He slapped my cheeks lightly, so light that it felt like he just touched it.

"Hey who said you can do that?" I asked.

"I can do whatever I like," he said, giving me one of his most sincere smile, then moving away back to his desk.

"So, can i-" he cut me off again.

"The answer is still no, Belle," he said. I groaned.

"We're going to visit mom and dad, so be ready in 2 hours, no complain," he said.

My face brightened up, I stormed out the room, suddenly remembered about Kai.

"Kai, oh my gosh I'm so sorry," I picked up my phone.

"Why are you taking so long you're making me desperate," he said.

"I'm sorry," I giggled, "and he said no, another sorry."

"Ah okay, I'll ask Lay to practice with me," he said, I'm pretty sure I heard a tiny bit of disappointment in his voice.

"I'm sorry, Jongin, I have to visit my parents today," I replied.

"If that's the case then, say hi to your parents and his parents from me," he said, uplifted by the fact I'm finally meeting my parents, "have fun!"

"Why do people keep telling me to have fun with him?" I mumbled, "ah whatever, I'm going crazy."

Well, because Kris told me to get ready, so I am getting ready now. I took a warm bath and I also decided to wash my hair. I don't usually dry my hair with hair dryers, I just leave it to dry by itself. I decided to wear a strapless red-blood dress, couple inches above my knee, and heels, just so that I won't look extremely short next to the giant. And in approximately an hour and a half, I was done.

"What took you so long?" I was greeted by a firm voice by the one and only.

"I'm sorry, I need a lot of time, you know, and you usually use the bathroom for quite a long time too," I replied.

"That's why I need you to use it for not this long," he replied, sarcastically.

"Ugh, just go," he shrugged and went inside the bathroom.

He wore a white dress shirt, tucked inside his long black pants. Black sneakers and his hair styled up. I was eyeing him from heat to toe, inhaling his scent.

"What?" He asked.

"The shoes," I replied.

"Oh, well you know whatever the occasion is, you can always be a little sporty," he said, I rolled my eyes.

We drove to the restaurant that our parents had mentioned earlier, which was a 30 minutes ride from our house. We asked for a reservation under the name Wu, and there our parents were.

"Moms, dads!" I greeted them.

"Hi Belle, I take it you're excited to finally meeting us?" My mom asked.

"Of course I am, after years of waiting finally I see you again," I hugged the two mothers which were wearing a long sleeveless dress, my mom in black and his mom in dark purple. They were really pretty, sometimes my self-esteem is just gone like that by seeing them.

"Don't we get a hug, though?" My dad asked.

"Of course you do," I hugged my two fathers which were both wearing a shirt in different colors and black pants.

"Hi mom," Kris said, kissing his mother on her cheeks, and shaking my mom's hand, he's not really a person who gets close to someone very quickly. "and dad," he continued and shook both hands of my dad and his dad.

We talked about business, our marriage life, food, and my school. They are finally making a company which is called the Wu;Lee co. which is a company responsible for storing goods to every supermarket and stores in Korea, then it might expand to worldwide. For our marriage life, they're just expecting us for giving them a child, which we find it utterly awkward. Their love for food is the same with mine, so we talked about some places, and a new street food store which they wanted to try next time. My school, how I am graduating soon, and when I did graduate, they wanted me to help Kris being the CEO of the new Wu;Lee co. Well, that escalated quickly. We bid our goodbyes, because his mom said that she's missing her favorite drama, sometimes mother in law is just too funny I don't even understand. Having a great parents in law is lovely, but their child....gosh.

"Were you even listening?" Kris asked.

"What did you say?" I asked back.

"I asked you for not going out with guys too much," he said.

"And why is that? You're not-," he cut me off, "because it might ruin both our image, the Wu;Lee co. might not work out. They might think that we're just fake, and, you know."

"Like you don't hangout with other girls," I replied, he was taken aback.

"Well, most of the time I work, and you? All you do everyday after school is hangout with boys," he said. I went silent.

"Oh so you do hangout with girls, huh?" I asked, he kept silent.

"Oh that's okay, playing with girls in club, sleeping with them probably, that's not my problem right, do remember not to get caught, it might ruin our image," I smiled sarcastically, since we've arrived I opened the car door and shut it, leaving him speechless.

Does it sound like I'm disappointed?

 

No?

 

Yes?

 

Why?

 

 

 

 

 

Because I am.

 

Gosh, Kris Wu.

 

(Author's Note: Hi guys! Sorry for taking too long, I'll try to update soon now! The next chapter's coming really soon. Please do wait!! <3)