Day Off

Married to the Jerk, Wu

Your POV

I woke up as the sun shone right on my eyes. The school gave us a 3 days day off, but still, they gave us loads of home works. Not that I don't understand them, but I'm having a hard time understanding Mandarin. Whatever, I'll do it tomorrow, maybe. If I'm not too lazy. Whatever, I'll just sleep today and think about anything except school. But before I sleep, I might just eat something to fill my stomach for a while. I went downstairs, straight to the kitchen. "Hey," someone greeted me from the kitchen.

"You're here?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's still a part of my house," Kris said.

"Whatever," I said.

"You're having a day off from school?" He asked, I nodded. Then it was silent.

"Go take a shower," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm taking you somewhere," he said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Just go, just see later," he said.

"Fine," I said and zoomed upstairs. I took a quick bath and went to search for a cloth. I decided to wear a knee-length skirt and a floral tank top on top, with a cardigan.

"You're done?" He asked. He was wearing a simple white tee and black jeans. I nodded. To be honest, he looked extremely good in it. I like his casual outfit the most. He then went inside his car right away, right. You're super extremely nice. I opened the front door, and sat, I can't help but to notice a small smile appeared on his face. The car ride was so silent, as always. I'm used to it. Then we arrived at a mall.

"A mall?" I asked.

"This mall is special," he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just look," he said. I went inside the mall, he's right. It wasn't like one of those malls with many people inside. This one is pretty much not that crowded. I smiled.

"You only have one dimple?" He asked.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Just like Lay," he said. I stayed silent.

We then walked around the mall, stopping at some of the stores. He just waited like a lost puppy while I look around. I spotted the same infinity necklace, I smiled. I then put it back on the rack, since it's too expensive. I must save money. We then went to some more stores.

"Aren't you tired?" He asked.

"No," I replied.

"Well I am, let's go to a bubble tea shop," he said and walked off. I followed, we went into a bubble tea shop. I have my big grin on my face.

"I'll get green tea," Kris said to the lady.

"And I'll get Taro," I said.

"Coming right up," the lady said. The lady brought us our bubble teas and we sat on the table right at the right corner.

"You drink Taro?" He asked.

"Why?" I asked.

"Nothing, just like Luhan," he said.

"You must really love your friends," I said.

"They're like my brothers," he said.

"Ah I see," I said. And it was silent.

"Like how you love Nana and Jongin," he said.

"I know that," I said. I smiled at the thought. He sighed.

"What's with the sigh?" I asked.

"Nothing," he said. I looked at him, he wasn't like the usual one.

"Come on, where do you want to go?" I asked.

"Nowhere," he said.

"Then why did you drag me here?" I asked.

"Cause you look bored," he said.

"Just because of me" I asked.

"No, because I was bored too," he said.

"Deny all you want," I said.

"Whatever," he said.

"You go shop for men's clothes then," I said.

"Not in the mood," he said.

"Why would you not be in the mood for shopping?" I asked.

"Wait? If I go shopping, you'll wait?" He asked.

"Well I am going to go home, of course I will wait you stupid ," I said.

"Okay," he said then sighed.

"Come on," I dragged him from men store to store. He was annoyed at first, but kinda got used to it and he started choosing some shirts. And after he paid for it, I would just drag him to another store.

"Stop dragging me my legs hurt," he said.

"I don't care," I said and kept dragging him elsewhere. But suddenly he stopped which made me bumped right onto his chest.

"You shouldn't stop like that, you're way stronger!" I yelled.

"What? My legs are tired," he said.

"And you shouldn't be this tall," I said.

"Well, you're just short," he said.

"Short? I'm 171cm for heaven's sake, you're a giant!" I nagged at him.

"Whatever you say," he said.

"Aish," I muttered and walked alone.

"Yah wait," he said.

 

Kris' POV

She dragged me from store to store, I'm so tired my legs are going to break soon.

"Let's stop and rest somewhere, okay?" I asked.

"Why? Tired again?" She asked.

"Yes my legs need rest," I said.

"Whatever, okay," she agreed.

I decided to stop in a Chinese Restaurant to have lunch, I haven't been eating Chinese food for a while. I missed it. We ordered our foods and also the drinks. While waiting, we would just fight like we usually do. But then minutes later, the foods came up, and we started eating. She ate a steamed bun, which reminds me of a friend of mine.

"You look like Xiumin while eating that," I said.

"It's delicious," she said, with the steamed bun still inside .

"Don't talk when you eat," I said. She nodded.

"Why do you keep seeing other people in me, anyway?" She suddenly asked.

"I don't know, you remind me of them," I simply said. We continued eating and eating. And when we're done, I paid for it and we continued the whole mall journey. When is this going to end anyway? I know! I'll just distract her.

"Yah, let's play at the arcade," I said.

"Sure," she said and followed me to the arcade. We stopped to by our card for the games and found the dancing machine game.

"I bet you 50,000 won you'll lose to me," I said.

"Bet accepted," she said and smirked. Then we started playing, having long legs is a disadvantage huh? She's so fast and I'm struggling because of my super long legs. Which resulted to her winning and me losing my 50,000 Won.

"I win, pay up," she said.

"Whatever, here, let's play the basketball game," I said. Then of course, because I have long legs, I won here. We continued playing and then ended the arcade visit, because our card is actually lost somewhere and we don't want to buy another.

"Let's just have dinner," I offered, she nodded.

We ate at an Italian restaurant, and she ordered a spaghetti while I ordered pizza for both of us and also lasagna for my own. For the drink, of course for me, coke. And she just ordered a tea. We kept on arguing about things, and neither of us wants to give up, so no choice, I'll just shut up and listen to her. Which makes her thinks she won, but actually, I'm just tired. I paid for the dinner and then we were about to home. Until...

"Gucci!" She yelled and entered the Gucci store, leaving me behind. I shook my head in disbelieve.

"Just like Tao," I mumbled to myself and without realizing I smiled. Then I followed her inside the store, she was just looking around. We, then, decided to end the day and went home. At home, we were lying, not facing each other, on the bed. It was silent, no fight. Probably because the both of us were so tired.

"Thanks for today, I really enjoyed it," she said.

"Sure," I replied. And we drifted of to sleep.