Such a Tease

Married to the Jerk, Wu

Your POV

I woke up by the sound from the kitchen. Probably the jerk is burning down the kitchen. Probably. And yes, last night I took the bed, and it was definitely comfortable to sleep at. By the way, I got up and changed myself to my red shorts with a broken-white long-sleeve sweater on top. I went downstairs and rolled up my sleeve until my elbows.

"What are you doing?" I yelled. Instead, I found my mom, my dad, his mom and his dad sitting in the dining room.

"Oh I'm sorry," I bowed, "good morning moms and dad," I smiled.

"Ah it's okay, I assume you just woke up?" Dad asked.

"Good morning to you too," Lin mom said.

"Yes," I replied, "I'm just going to check on the kitchen."

"Yes, go help Kris," Lin mom said. I found Wu there, cooking.

"What the are you here to burn down the house?" I asked. He looked at me and glared at me.

"Well can you do better?" He asked.

"Psh," I said and took a held of the spatula.

"Move away," I said, he did.

"What were you cooking just now?" I asked.

"Pancake and mashed potato," he said.

"Gosh and these are the potatoes?" I asked, he nodded.

"You're not supposed to mash this first, boil it first, then you mash it," I said.

"And pancakes, flours are everywhere oh dear God, let me make new ones," I said.

"Do you have any more potatoes?" I asked. He then took some.

"Help me peel these off," I told him.

"What you expect me to?" He asked.

"Well what do you think? Go sit with your parents and mine then and answer their questions," I said. He then started peeling those potatoes. While I am making the new mixture for the pancake.

"I'm done," he said.

"Cut those into half," I said. He then started cutting those.

 

Kris' POV

"What the are you here to burn down the house?" Said an annoying voice coming from the door.

"Well can you do better?" I asked her.

"Psh," she came closer and took a held of the spatula I was holding.

"Move away," she said. And I did.

"What were you cooking just now?" She then asked me.

"Pancake and mashed potato," I said, not really ashamed.

"Gosh and these are the potatoes?" She asked, I nodded.

"You're not supposed to mash this first, boil it first, then you mash it," she said. Well, oops.

"And pancakes, flours are everywhere oh dear God, let me make new ones," she said. Psh you'll burn down the kitchen.

"Do you have any more potatoes?" She asked, and I gave her some.

"Help me peel these off," she told me. What?

"What you expect me to?" I asked, annoyed.

"Well what do you think? Go sit with your parents and mine then and answer their questions," she said, well. I'd rather be here. I then started peeling these potatoes. While she is casually making the new mixture for the pancake, with a serious face. This girl knows what she's doing.

"I'm done," I said.

"Cut those into half," she commanded and I did as she told.

"I'm done," I said again. She then put the bowl she was holding, and then took a boiling pot and put in some water, while waiting for it to boil. She told me to peel and cut one more potato. When I'm done, she put her bowl back and took the potatoes and put it inside the boiling water. "Poke those with this fork, if it's already soft, tell me," she said. She then started mixing her bowl and finally done with the mixture.

She put the frying pan and put some butter on it, took 1 scoop of the mixture and cook it. When the 2nd pancake's done. The potatoes were getting pretty soft.

"I think the potatoes are done," I said.

"No, it's too early," she said. Well, she definitely knows what she's doing. When she's done with the 8th pancake.

"Is it soft already?" She asked. I poked it, and it is soft! This is definitely mind. I nodded at her. She took all the potatoes out and told me to mash them, gently. I did as told. She then continued making those pancakes until it reached 13 pancakes. She searched for a maple syrup and a whipped cream and found one. She put it near the plate and watched me.

"I told you, gently," she said.

"This is gently," I said. She sighed at took the spoon and started mashing it gently.

After some minutes, she was done preparing for the potatoes. She then took some cheese and put it along aside the mashed potatoes. She likes mashed potatoes with cheese too?

"Here try one," she said and gave me a piece of pancake. I tried it. And it was so delicious. She can really cook. Exactly...........................................................my type. What.

 

Your POV

I was helping him the whole time. I came out of the kitchen with the pancakes and the maple syrup and he came out with the mashed potatoes and the whipped cream. I then went back and took some sauce and also brought a strawberry syrup.

"Did you make all of this, Belle?" Lin mom asked, smiling.

"Yes, but with Kris' help," I said. Ew I'm saying his name.

"But Kris definitely just follows what you said since he can't really cook," his dad said, I smiled.

"But I did make the potatoes," Wu said.

"Yeah, with her help," Lin mom said.

"Aish mom," he said and sat next to his mom. Then I sat next to my mom, which makes Wu and I facing each other. The . Then they started taking some food to their plates, and then we prayed first. And, let's munch!

"It's delicious, Belle," his dad said said.

"Thanks, dan dad," I said. He smiled.

"So, how's married life?" Mom asked.

"Okay," I said.

"Fine," he said.

"One is fine, one is just okay?" Lin mom asked and giggled.

"And how's sleeping here?" His dad asked.

"Oh, it's so comfortable," I said and smiled.

"Not good, my back is aching," Wu said and glared at me. Of course not for you, you slept on the couch.

"What? Now you're the one who needs a backache-painkiller," Mom said.

"Perhaps, did you guys do 'it' already?" My dad asked. I almost killed myself because of choking. I quickly drank some water. "Ew no!" I yelled.

"I'm too innocent for that," I said. They giggled.

"Of course, and you're still 18," his dad said and laughed. They continued talking and I remained silent.

"Don't you want to talk about your honeymoon?" His mom asked. I glared at Wu.

"We don't need one mom, besides she still has school," he said. Thank you, Wu.

"Yes, mom, I still have school," I said.

"Well, you can just skip a week right?" Dad asked.

"But I'll miss a week of many things," I said.

"Okay okay, let's just postpone the honeymoon for now," his mom said and smiled at me.

"Thank you," I said and continued eating.

"Since now we've finished eating, let's just go somewhere together, all of us," mom said.

"That would be lovely," said his mom.

"Okay, you two get ready," dad said.

"Okay," I said and went upstairs. He did too.

I went to the closet. I don't know what to wear.

"Wu, where are we going anyway?" I asked.

"I don't know, ask them," he said. I sighed.

And just look for a simple dress. And wore my necklace. I wore the wedding ring too. The wedding ring is quiet simple, but elegant and classic. It's silver and it has a small diamond outside. The inside, it's just a writing 'Kris ♥' and his ring has 'Christabelle ♥' inside. I don't know what is that for. So he went downstairs first. I took my bag and followed.

"Let's go, shall we?" His dad said. I nodded.

"I'll drive," Kris said.

"Okay, Belle sit on the front," his mom said. I nodded, then sighed.

Moments later we arrived at the mall.

"What shall we do?" Mom asked.

"Should we get some ice cream?" His dad asked.

"I'd love too!" I said in a loud voice.

"Okay then, let's go," his dad chuckled. Then we went to eat at Baskin Robins.

"Mom and dad just sit here, I'll order," I said.

"I'll go with you," Wu said.

"Okay," they said and started talking.

"Why did you come?" I asked.

"Do you expect me to stay with them and answer their questions?" He asked.

"I don't know," I replied.

"I offered to drive just now so that I can seperate with you, but, ugh," he said.

"Like I'd be happy with you," I said and rolled my eyes. We're finally in front.

"I'll get a Pralines 'N Cream Ice Cream, please," I said.

"And I'll get Very Berry Strawberry," he said. We also ordered for our parents. We went back and they talked again. Felt like Kris and I are left out.

"Do you guys want to go walk around alone?" Mom asked.

"No," we both said in chorus.

"Okay then," they said.

After we finished eating ice cream, we all went around for a while. Looking at shops. I went to look at some accessories and found an infinite necklace. I've always loved the infinite symbol. It represents everything for me. And then I went to check on some shoes, also some new clothes. Didn't find anything interesting except that infinite necklace. Until it's pretty evening, the sun almost set, we decided to go home. We split cars, I sat at the back.

"What? Sit on the front," Kris said.

"No I don't want to, Wu," I said.

"No, I'm forcing you to, go sit at the front," he said.

"No, why would I even do that, give me a ing good reason to sit there," I said.

"I don't want to look like your driver so sit at the front," he said.

"Should I even care?" I asked.

"You should you're my wife," he said, emphasizing the 'wife' part.

"Whatever, husband, I'm sitting at the back," I said, emphasizing the husband part too.

He grew tired and furious. He walked himself to my side and pushed me to the front seat, opened the door and forced me to get in. I finally got inside.

"Stay at the ing chair you don't want me to force you twice," he said. I rolled my eyes and stayed there. He went inside the driving seat and smirked.

"Good girl," he said and started the engine and sped off.

The ride home was silent, as always. The cold aura surrounding the both of us. It was intense. We arrived at home. I took a bath, and he did too after me. I was so relaxed that time. Watching the TV inside our room. Until he came out, shirtless.

"Ew go away put some shirt on!" I yelled and closed my innocent eyes.

"What? You don't like it?" He said and smirked.

"No, get the out of here," I yelled again.

"Might as well get used to it," he said and entered the bathroom again, with a shirt.

"He doesn't even have abs," I mumbled to myself. "And I'm sorry my eyes for letting you witness such a thing, I'm deeply sorry," I mumbled again, feeling grossed. Ew. He came out of the bathroom and lied on the bed.

"Today's your turn to take the sofa," he said. . Yes it's my turn. Ugh . I sighed.

"Well you could sleep with me if you want," he said. What did I just hear? I remained silent.

"I'm serious, my wife," he said. Ugh stop accelerating stupid heart. He saw my face reddened and laughed.

"No, just go sleep at the couch and don't even dare to bother me," he said and glared at me.

My husband is such a tease. I hate it.

 

(Author's note: Hey I'm back after a week of examination! I hope you enjoy this chapter and enjoy your weekend! <3)