She Kept Calling You

Married to the Jerk, Wu

Your POV

Is today my last holiday? Why can't they give us more? Oh right because they're so picky when it comes to holidays. Since today's my last one, I'm going to enjoy this. By starting of my day, with disturbing the Jerk. Since he's not here inside the bedroom, probably he's burning down the house or taking a super long bath or watching tv or doing work or at work or whatever. I'll just check. I went downstairs and found him, lying hopelessly on the couch.

"AY YO!" I yelled as loud as I can.

"Shut up," he said.

"I can't," I yelled again.

"What part of shut up don't you understand?" He asked.

"Well, I don't shut up," I replied, loudly. He threw one of the pillow to me.

"Shut up," he repeated again.

"I can't," I repeated.

"Aish, you're making me depressed get out of here," he yelled.

"Out of here?" I asked.

"Our of the house," he said.

"It's still my house!" I yelled.

"Gosh shut up," he threw another pillow.

"Stop it," I told him.

"Whatever get out of here please," he said.

"Fine, I'll be going out with Jongin, and Nana," I said.

"I don't care just get out," he said.

I zoomed upstairs and took a bath and changed into a casual clothing, wore my flats and then let my hair flow naturally. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

"You need anything?" I said loudly, right at his ear.

"Don't do that, do you want to be killed?" He yelled.

"Now who's the loud one?" I said, he sighed.

"I don't need anything, get your out of this house," he said. I smirked. I took heavy footsteps to the door and opened it.

"Goodbye!" I yelled as loud as possible. He threw another pillow to me. And then I threw it back. As fast as I could, I banged the door.

"Free from the jerk, baby!" I beamed. And waited for Jongin and Nana, and they arrived, with Jongin's driver and the both of them at the back.

"Welcome, Mrs. Wu," Nana said.

"Ew," I replied.

"Where are we going today?" I asked.

"Mall, we're meeting with my guys," Jongin answered.

"Yeol, kyungsoo, hun, baek, suho?" I asked.

"Who else?" He answered.

"Right," Nana said. We arrived at the restaurant, where we are supposed to meet the others. And they're all there. 6 of them, with 3 other girls.

"Their girlfriends?" I asked Kai, he nodded.

"Ah," I replied and looked down. Baekhyun's girlfriend? Suho's too? And Chanyeol's? "Hi," I greeted them. "Hey," they all greeted back.

"Your girlfriend?" I asked Suho and Baekhyun, also Chanyeol.

"Neh," Chanyeol replied.

"Well for Baekhyun oppa and Suho oppa, I believe they have one, and for you, I'm confused Chanyeol," I told him.

"For your information, I have many fangirls," he said.

"Whatever," I replied and shook my heads.

"Always, whatever, aren't your husband bored of that word?" D.O oppa asked.

"Well, he said that a lot too, so we have one thing in common," I replied and smirked.

"No, many things, they both nag, both are annoying, doesn't care about other people's mind, and basically is a heartless human," Jongin said.

"I am not heartless," I said.

"He is not heartless either," Nana replied.

"Stop it, gosh, how's married life?" Suho asked.

"Don't even want to talk about it, he's a super tease," I said.

"Really noona?" Sehun asked, jokingly.

"You're married?" Asked a girl.

"Yes, and I suggest all 3 of you girls to never accept an arranged marriage, because you've got nice guys," I said.

"Thank you, Belle," Baekhyun said. The girls nodded and giggled.

"And for the 3 of you single people, get one, also you Nana, like seriously you don't want to end up like me," I told them.

"Hmm," they just nodded and shrugged. I smiled.

"Kris seems nice though," D.O suddenly said. I almost choked myself to death.

"Kyungsoo, you live with him for 2 days, you won't survive, you won't even be able to survive an hour or two," I said. They all laughed.

We then started to order our foods, when it came, we ate it directly. Then I saw Baekhyun cleaning his girlfriend's mouth, then kissing her cheek and then whatever it is. That is it. I'm leaving.

"I think I gotta go," I then announced.

"Why?" Suho asked.

"Kris texted me that mom's home," I lied.

"Good luck Belle," Jongin said.

"Yeah sure," I replied.

"Thanks for today though, I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer," I told them.

"It's okay, do you want me to drop you off?" Kyungsoo asked.

"No thanks, Kris will pick me up," I told him. Yeah maybe. I waved goodbye and then left with my heart sulking because of that scene. I decided to call Kris and ask him to pick me up.

"Wu, can you like pick me up?" I asked.

"No I need my rest, ask your friend to bring you home," he said. Aish Kris.

"Okay," I hung up directly. Why is today so bad, huh?

"I guess I'm walking" I whispered to myself and sighed.

Not even you want to help Kris. Because Jongin is probably too careless to realize and Nana doesn't know. I walked myself as slowly as possible. Tired of everything, I just want to leave the world. Emotionally drained and also physically drained. When it actually started raining.

"Aish, why can't this day be better?" I mumbled to myself.

I decided to sit myself on one of the closest bench there in the park. Sitting alone in the rain, not caring about the world. Remembering my peaceful days. Sigh, I can only sigh. I cried and cried until then, I decided to walk myself home in the rain, without umbrella, because I actually don't have one. The walk from the restaurant to my house is pretty long, it was tiring, with the rain making my clothes wet, and my hair too.

It was pretty close to my house now, and my vision was getting pretty blurry. I arrived in front of my house, and rang the doorbell. Revealing the jerk, who will always be a jerk, preparing his mouth to nag and yell at me. But before he could do that, my vision went black, my legs and hands went numb. I think I died, I can't even feel whatever was there, except two gigantic long hands, holding me.

 

Kris' POV

Where is she? I assume she's going home like an hour ago with maybe Kai. But why isn't she home yet? Did I really scold or make her mad that much? I'll wait for another 30 minutes, and then if she's not home yet, I'll search for her. I waited there for another 10 minutes.

"That's it!" I went upstairs and changed into white t-shirt and jeans. I was about to go to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water, when the doorbell rang. If it's her I'll seriously yell at her.

I opened the door, I saw her. The girl I live with, the annoying little brat with her whole body wet because of the rain. I was about to yell at her for going home so late, in fact it was only 7 pm. Until the petite figure of her fell right around my arms.

"What is wrong with her?" I quickly got a hold of her, carrying her bridal style. I quickly go dashed upstairs, not caring about the world, and put her on the couch, because she was still soaking wet, putting her on the bed would be a bad choice.

"Okay what do I do now?" I mumbled to myself. Change her clothes, she's soaking wet, I have to change her cloth. But damn it. She's a girl! She's a freaking girl!

"Damn it I can't do this!" I yelled. I swear there was no way out but to do it, but I still can't! I'll just call mom, no she'll be mad! If I call mother-in-law, she'll be mad too! Damn it. Okay think of a way Kris. Think of a way. Nana! That's it I'll call Nana. I quickly look for her phone, because there ain't no way I have her number in my phone.

"Yoboseyo?" She answered.

"Nana! Where are you?" I asked.

"Kris? Probably around the corner of your house," she said.

"Come over please, I need you for something, please, it won't be long," he said.

"But why?" She asked.

"Just come here please," I begged.

"Okay," she said, and hung up. I waited for 5 minutes, she finally arrived. And she is not soaking wet, so Belle probably walked herself home.

"What should I do?" She asked.

"Belle went home soaking wet, I don't know what the happened but she is soaking wet. She arrived an hour after she left the restaurant, the ride to here from the restaurant is only 20 minutes," I told her.

"Hold up, so she walked home in the heavy rain?!" She asked.

"Yes! I thought one of you guys will drive her home," I told her.

"She said you'll pick her up there," she said. Damn it. She did call me but I told her to go home by herself. Damn it Kris, this is your fault.

"Aish, go change her clothes for me please," I told her.

"Okay," she said and dashed upstairs. I waited in front of the room, my phone rang, I don't bother to take it and pick it up. After 20 long minutes from waiting she finally went out with Belle's clothes. "Have you changed her? Is she dry now? I mean is she dry yet? Is her hair still wet?" I asked.

"Hold on, yes, yes Kris, she's already dry, but her hair is only slightly dry, I already bathe her, it's okay," she said. "Okay," I replied.

"I have to go, you have to take care of her, keep her warm, she kept calling you," she said. "I will," I replied.

"Where is her mom anyway?" She asked.

"She's not here," I told her.

"But Belle told us that her mom is here, well, whatever, goodbye talkative husband," she said and left. Am I really that talkative? Ah whatever. I rushed myself inside the room, she was lying on the bed, her face was very pale white. I sat on the corner of the bed and looked at her.

"What have I done to you?" I said as I her cheek. I felt her forehead burning.

"Damn it you're burning!" I said loudly. I rushed myself to the bathroom, grabbed a towel and wet it and slightly gave it a squeeze so that it won't be totally wet. I put it on her forehead and sat on the seat next to the bed. I watched her, her face being pale. I couldn't bear to actually see her like that. I kept watching her until she moved.

"Kris?" She called my name, half asleep. "It's okay, it's okay, I'm here," I replied.

"Kris," she called again.

"What is it?" I asked. She stayed silent. "Is it cold?" I asked.

"Kris, it's so cold," she said.

"I'll go get some blanket, okay?" I told her, I stood up from my chair and walked away, but she held my hand.

"Kris," she called.

"Yes?" I answered. "Stay," she said.

"But you're cold," I told her. "Stay, please," she said.

I sighed and did as she told me to. She's freezing to death but she asked me to stay. How do I get her farm? I can't take another blanket for her even though she already used like 3 of them. She's freezing, Kris, do something. Because she is already asleep again, I stood up so that I could take a blanket for her. But instead, she held me even tighter, now I can't get my hands off of hers.

"You are so stubborn do you know that?" I asked her silently, and smiled.

There is no way I can keep you warm if you're holding my hand like this. I can't call anyone to actually get that thing for me, it's like 10 pm right now. How do I do this? That's it, she's freezing cold. I stood up.

"Belle, I'm not going anywhere okay I'm just getting to that side of the bed," I told her and she let go of my hand. I walked myself to the other side of the bed and laid there, I faced her and looked at her, she was still burning hot, but freezing. I made myself closer to her and made her face me. I held her waist and put her head on my chest, and my chin on her head. I put her hands around my waist. Hugging her, sending her warmness.

"This is the only thing I could do to keep you warm," I whispered.

Thank you, for calling me Kris. I smiled. We drifted of to sleep, hugging each other.

 

(Author's Note: Hello! Enjoy this, okay? I'm having my holiday, so I decided to share my happiness to you guys! Have a nice day!)