Not An Update

Married to the Jerk, Wu

Well. Like what the title says this is obviously not an update. I decided to just add a chapter, only consisting of my notes. 

 

 

 

 

Today is the 6th of November, as we all know, Kris turned 23 (24 korean age) today. It hasn't been that long since he's been my bias. When I got to know exo, my bias was actually Kai, I wasn't even interested in exo-m, I only paid attention to exo-k. When exo-m came to my country, Indonesia, for SS4 I think, I thought "Oh it's m there won't be Kai, why should I go?" And that summer, I regretted my whole life.

That summer I began to watch exo-m and their variety shows in China. I must say that I still didn't find Kris interesting. Until that 1 variety, which I forgot what the title is, I think it's happy thursday? Or something else I forgot okay I'm sorry. I saw Kris with the little pretty girl. He held her tiny little hand in his huge hand, and that is when I find him very attractive. Guys who like kids are always my thing, so when Kris did that, of course I'm attracted to him. He's got those sparkling, happy eyes while looking at her. At those variety shows in China, he spoke a lot, and that's when I find him funny. So since that time, I began to look up to him. He's become the first one I'd looked for when I see a picture of exo.

And as cheesy as this sound, he actually did make me happy once. I was having a really bad day, and nothing went well that day. I just couldn't take it anymore, and I saw Kris' message, him thanking the exostans, saying that he's really greatful for us. It really did lift up my mood.

And nowadays seeing that gummy smile plastered on his face the most beautiful thing anyone could every give to me everyday. And him taking care of the exo members, I just can't think of anything to describe him, but perfect. (And I especially like Kris-Hun, Kai-Kris, Krislay, and KrisBaek lol not mainstream I know)

So.

Happy birthday Wu Yifan. To the handsome conceited freak who thinks he is on some kind of Leonardo DaVinci's level but truth is he can't even draw a straight line properly. The so called dancing machine and main vocal of the group. I hope you live a long and happy life. And I just want to thank you for making my day most of the days in my life for this ±1 year. I may not know you, but I am sure you're one gentleman and your future wife is the luckiest woman on earth.

Be happy, Kris! <3 I love you with all my heart, I do hope we can meet someday so I can hug and squish you with all my might.

Once again.

 

Happy birthday, Kris.

#DuizhangKrisDay

6 November 2013 <3