Strings

Married to the Jerk, Wu

Your POV

Starting a day by inhaling that breathtaking scent of Kris' and feeling warmth in his arms is not a very bad thing. But I don't like it either. I shook Kris' body, and being the heavy sleeper he is, he just let go of me, and drifted of back to dream land.

"I do expect you ready if I come back here," I retorted, getting back some gibberish words as a reply.

"I see someone slept with their loved one last night," Dahye greeted me, and winked.

"Please, Dahye, I was just wondering how he was," I replied. She pushed me inside the bathroom and said, "be ready for Kris." I just laughed and took a shower.

I knocked on Kris' door for the 2nd time that day, because the last time I knocked is around 2am in the morning, and surprisingly he listened to me. He was now ready, with a black v-neck t-shirt, black pants, white high top shoes, and a pair of sunglasses dangling on his tee. His perfectly messed up blonde hair shone brightly with all those black clothing.

"What's with all the black?" I asked.

"I do know that you are aware of my hair shining, and that is the reason," he said, flashing a half-smile.

"And that bed hair?" I asked.

"This is not my bed hair, well it is, but it's different!" He yelled.

"Looks the same to me, like when you opened this door last night," I said.

"For your information I haven't slept last night because I was thinking about you, so that is not bed hair," he replied.

"Come on, I don't want to be late," I said, raising my left eyebrow.

"Nobody asked you to wait for me," he said.

"Well now that I did, be thankful," I said, then glaring at him.

He grabbed his hand-carry bag, leaving me with my luggage, speechless. I stood there still, piercing my infamous glare at his back which was facing me. Out of nowhere, he laughed, walked to me leaving his bag.

"Come on, come on, let's go, I'm just trying to make you mad," he said, helping me with my luggage, "and I guess that worked."

"I really can't believe you. God," I said, with my mouth open, my forehead squinting.

"You said you don't want to be late so let's go, and everyone is already down there," he said, putting his bag on top of my luggage, then pulling it to the elevator. I followed him.

Downstairs, I can see everyone staring at us, some of them with their smiles plastered on their faces, some with widely-opened mouth, and some with burning eyes.

"Why are your friends staring like that?" He asked, totally clueless.

"Because what they know is that I hate you, I despise you, I don't even want to share a room with you, and now they see you carrying my luggage, together you and me in this small elevator, that explains why they are like that," I replied.

Realizing that he was glaring at me, I smiled widely and laughed. "I don't, Kris, I don't, that was back then," I laughed, "at least for me it's okay to share a room with you, but I still hate you." He shook his head in disbelief.

We walked side by side to the crowd gathering in the lobby. "Alright guys, since all of you are already gathered here, let's go to our respective buses to go to the airport," one of the teacher said.

I was about to go to the Ks, until Kris' hand grabbed mine, preventing me to go to the Ks.

"Don't leave me," he said, I glared at him and shook my head, he continued, "I gave you a shelter last night this is how you should pay the debt."

"Shelter? Really? And I think you should be grateful that I visited you, so, goodbye," I said, and left.I went into the bus with the Ks surrounding me and asking me about what happened last night at dinner. I told them that I was just tired of Hyerim's actions and so I slapped her.

In the bus I could see Kris being surrounded by the queenkas, especially Hyerim who is sitting next to him, but thankfully not touching him. I guess he did fulfill his promise. I glanced at his face and noticed that he's annoyed. I took a deep breath, before I stood up, walked to his side, and offered my hand. He looked up and I saw a tiny bit of joy in his brown eyes.

"Come," I said, with his gums showing he gladly took my hand then that gummy smile is replaced by a smirk.

"Can't resist me, can you?" He asked, still with a smirk.

"God, Kris, did I tell you how much of a conceited guy you are?" I asked, he shook his head and answered, "but you still love me." With a glare I pulled his hand and dragged his body to where the Ks and I sat, and thankfully there was a vacant seat right next to them, and pushed Kris to sit there.

"I asked you to stay with me, and this is not staying with me," he said as I proceed to sit next to Jongin.

"Well you should thank God already for my kindness in offering you a seat there," I replied and turned away from him, but his hand held mine too tightly that I wasn't able to move. God gracious why does he have to be way stronger than I am.

"Well I am not letting you go unless you sit with me," he smiled and batted his eye lashes. I rolled my eyes and sat next to him which was the only way to sit in peace. I grabbed my phone with my earphones, plugging each in both ears and shuffling the songs that was there, closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Only to fail. I glanced at Kris who was staring out the window looking at the scenery out and looking bored.

"Don't you have anything to do?" I asked.

"Nope, you want me to do work? He asked back.

"Well, anything to keep you busy and not bored," I replied.

"I like it here, we should go here again sometimes," he said.

"We? Ha ha you should go by yourself," I replied, "then I can have a free-without-Kris time at home." Earning an infamous glare from him.

"Whatever, talking with you makes me tired sometimes," I continued, offering the left side of my earphone to him, "do you want?"

"You probably don't have a good taste in music," he replied.

"If you don't want then shut up," I replied, "see I'm tired now." He let out a dry chuckle, taking my earphone, putting it on his left ear and taking his phone to check whatever that is he was checking.

Arriving at the airport, he kept his hand around my wrist, dragging me to everywhere he wanted to go to, making it look like he was taking his dog for a walk. The teachers laughed at his childishness and I did nothing but to glare at the Ks, who, at that time were already laughing too. We got inside the plane, Kris still has his hand around my wrist, buckled up my seat belt with his other hand, and finally, let me go.

"You got the business seat?" I started, asking the obvious.

"Obviously," he replied.

"You should've told me first! I would've gladly sit here with you, Kris," I paused, smiling at him, "next time tell me the important details." He rolled his eyes, sighing, then took a deep breath and closed his eyes, probably a shorter way to tell me to shut up.

The flight back to Gimpo airport was a brief flight, so in no time we arrived back at Gimpo. "And now that we've arrived here again, I am proud and also sad to say that our trip is officially over, we thank all the helpers out there and also Kris Wu to kindly accept our needs, and thank you students for participating. Goodbye, see you next week," our homeroom teacher announced and bid goodbye, without saying any further Kris grabbed my luggage and proceed to go to his car.

I bid goodbyes to the Ks and went straight to follow him. The ride home was unexpectedly silent and cold aura was surrounding the both of us, well, actually just him. No words were exchanged and none of us were trying to make a conversation going on anyways.

By the time we arrived, he got out the car, taking both our luggages and then opening our house. He went up directly, closing the bed room door, without producing any sound but a loud bang on the door.

"It's amazing how much his personality has change," I mumbled. I decided to crush on the couch since the Jeju trip was actually making me tired. I was having a great time until my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID and smiled.

Myungsoo.

"Oppa?" I answered the call with joy in my voice.

"Belle, how have you been doing?" He asked, also adding joy to his voice.

"Fine, you?" I asked. "Everything is doing fine except for my hectic schedule, are you busy?" He asked.

"No, I just got back from a trip and I'm basically just having a lazy time," I answered, getting a chuckle from him.

"Then we should have a catching-up time, shall we?" He asked.

"Sure, pick me up, okay? I'll text you my address oppa," I replied. "Be there in about an hour," he ended the phone call.

I ran up to the bed room to find a sleeping Kris, went to my closet and changed into something nice, because after all I'm meeting oppa.

Oppa and I went to a cafe just a few blocks away from my house. He ordered a cappuccino for him and a vanilla latte for me.

"How's marriage life? Jongin told me about it already," he asked, smirking.

"Definitely not nice, my husband is a pain in the . I wonder how my mom thought of him as a perfect husband. Well I have to admit he's handsome, oppa, and hot too. But you know he's so," I paused, gathering all the bad words to describe him, "annoying."

"Enough for me to know that you hate him," he chuckled. "How are you and eonnie?" I asked, only to get a fake clueless face from him.

"Oh please oppa, don't you think I wouldn't know about you and Lizzy eonnie? It's all over the news," I said.

"Keep it down," he hushed me, "we're fine, we went to a couple of dates and I like her."

"Eiiiiy~ my oppa is in love," I . "Shut up, you may be in love too, with your husband," he said.

"Yah! I said I hate him," I replied, glaring at him.

"A love-hate relationship, I see," he teased me, again.

"Oppa stop it, it's not like that," I whined, he chuckled at my childishness.

"How is that Byun Baekhyun, though?" He asked, making me choke on my latte.

"I still think about him some times, I see him everywhere, though, we still hangout with the Ks. Kris asked me once about him and I just lied saying that I no longer think about him nor do I miss him," I replied, pouting.

"To sum it up, you still miss him?" He asked, I nodded.

"And if he wants to be with you, you would accept?" I nodded again. He sighed, so loud that it is very audible.

"I know I shouldn't oppa, considering I'm married now, but it doesn't matter, I'm still confused," I replied. He only let out a "Hmm" and it was quiet.

"I'll drive you home, I still need to go to SBS," he said, gulping down on his cappuccino, I nodded.

"Thank you, Oppa, see you soon," I said, he waved at me and drove off. I let out a big sigh and went inside, pausing to look at the wedding photo of Kris and I, with smiles highly unnoticed that we weren't happy. My thoughts were snapped by a low voice asking, "where have you been?"

"Out with Myungsoo, why?" I asked back, looking at the tall figure with some of his blonde hair covering his eyes.

"Until this late? You should've told me," his voice was stern and I could notice the change of expression he had when he noticed that I mentioned a guy name.

"Why do you care anyways? Remember, Kris, you're the one who said it," I paused to look at his figure with cold aura surrounding him.

"No strings attached," I continued, walking pass him without glancing back at his face as I could hear the faint sigh he let out.

 

(Author's Note: Hi guys! Lmao are you still confused who Byun Baekhyun is and what they were back then? Think!! You may have guessed it. And sorry for taking a long time, I'll try to update the next one soon. Thank you for staying loyal to my story! And Merry (late) Christmas and also Happy new year! I love you guys <3)