Shopping 'Date'

Married to the Jerk, Wu

Your POV

Today, I woke up on my own. Since I just can't wait to see Kai and Nana today. I missed them so much, also have to tell them about the marriage thing, so they can comfort me. I'm still sad, I can't marry the person I love.

"I know that face, the marriage must be confirmed," Kai said.

"Yes," I answered and pouted.

"Aww, I'm sorry," Nana said and hugged me.

"Yes, you'll get through it, Belle," Kai joined us.

"But how," I pouted.

"Eventually you'll like him later," Nana said.

"Wtf Nana?" I said.

"What? It's true," she said.

"There's no way I'll fall in love with that guy," I said.

"Listen to me, in the future you'll eventually look back and thought 'I was wrong', and maybe in the future you'll start kissing him in front of us and stuffs," she said.

"Ew Nana, don't even think about it," I said.

"Like seriously, I hate that guy," Kai said.

"Don't be so over-protective over us, I know you love us Kai, but, seriously, maybe this is the best for Belle," Nana said.

"Nana!!" Kai and I yelled together.

"Just saying," she said.

"Well, that, just made things worst," I said.

"Yeah, whatever," she said.

We left for class and gather together again during lunch. We like gathering outside the school, in the school's garden, better than in the cafeteria. Since it's too loud and crowded.

"It's so peaceful here I love it," Nana said.

"We, love it," Kai said.

"Yeah, it's so heart-warming," I said.

We were really enjoying that moment right there, but then I felt someone's strong hand wrapped around my wrist.

"You're coming with me," that person said.

"Who the are y- what are you doing here?!" I yelled. It's Wu.

"Well, long story," he said.

"I want to hear it, how did you know it's my school?" I said.

"Mom?" He said.

"Well, continue," I said.

"She told me to pick you up, and go to look for a wedding dress," he said.

"What? I can do that on my own, go home now!" I yelled.

"Shut the up, mom's outside this school, waiting for you and I," he said.

"Mom? Which mom?" I asked.

"Your mom, my mom, our mom," he said in slow motion.

"Yeah I'm not dumb, no need to slowly tell me that," I said.

"Well come on, you're wasting my precious time," he said.

"Ugh fine," I said.

"They're your friends? They can come, Luhan's coming too," he said.

"Luhan? Who the hell is Luhan?" I asked.

"None of your business, just come," he said. I followed.

"Hi Mom and Mrs. Wu," I greeted.

"I told you to call me mom or Lin, dear," she said.

"Well, hello, mom," I hesitantly said.

"Hello dear, now you two are going to go shopping for the wedding dress and tux, okay, we'll be leaving now, we'll have you sent by my driver," Mrs. Wu said.

"Okay, goodbye, Mom," I waved. They left.

"Now I don't need to go with you, since they're not here," I said.

"You see that car behind me?" Wu asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Well, that car, our 'moms' sent that to follow us around, so just listen to me and follow me around, so they won't be mad," he said.

"Ugh fine," I said and followed him into a car.

"Come inside you ," he said. I glared at him and went inside.

"You two, get in," he said to Kai and Nana.

"I'm Nana by the way, you?" Nana said.

"Kris," he said. Kai glared at him and went inside, followed by Nana. Inside the car there was this small guy, and cute.

"Hi I'm Luhan, you guys are?" he said.

"I'm Nana," Nana said.

"Kai here," Kai said.

"Christabelle," I replied.

"Christabelle you're so beautiful, so is Nana, and Jongin, you must have many fangirls at school," Luhan said.

"Of course," Kai said. Luhan and Kai talked about many things. I was quiet during the whole ride, so is Nana.

"We've arrived," the driver said.

We set off, and I was wondering around. Where was I? And next thing I know, I was alone with Wu. The car has set off with Nana, Luhan and Kai.

"Where the did they go?" I asked.

"Who? They're right her- wtf where's Luhan?" Wu said.

"I don't know, I asked you first," I said.

"Ugh well, okay, fine, shut up and follow me," he said.

"Come in, you must be Kris, and this is Christabelle?" The shopkeeper asked.

"Yes," Wu replied.

"We have the dresses, now come with me, Christabelle, you can try on them one by one," she said.

"Thank you, Ms. Minah," that's probably her name since it's written on her uniform. She smiled.

"And Kris, you can wait and sit there to check on her," she said. Wu nodded.

 

Kris' POV

I looked at her as she kept trying on some dresses. Well she was beautiful but I hate her. So I just can't say "oh she's beautiful" like that. Cause I hate her, and that makes her ugly. She's the exact opposite of my ing type, yet I have to marry her. So ing annoying. I kept looking at her as she tries on some more dresses, nothing wowed me. I think she's the one who makes it ugly. Until suddenly, a guy stepped into that shop.

"You must be Kris?" He asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Come with me, we'll check on and try on some tuxedos, and you can choose which one you like the most," he said. I nodded and followed. I try on some tuxedos and finally found the one I really like. And when I came down, she was also done.

"Oh you're done?" The shopkeeper asked. I nodded.

"I'll pay for it now," I said. I paid for it, when I'm done, she's still sitting on the sofa. Ugh why won't you look around?

"Yah, I'm done, aren't you going?" I asked. She glared at me and followed.

"Thank you so much, Ms. Minah, and, Mr. Jongwoon," she read the name tag from their uniform.

"You're welcome," they said and smiled.

I checked on my phone and there's a text from mom.

 

From: Lin Mom

Wufan, after you're finished, take Christabelle to go shoe shopping for the wedding too, take care of her. Also look for the ring. Have fun. ^^ I replied.

 

To: Lin Mom

Okay mom, will do. I'll be going now then. I will. Yeah right mom, 'Have fun'.

 

Please, why would I have fun with this girl? Ugh so annoying, can I just skip today? I went to the car, and check for Luhan and her friends. Where the are they leaving me with her alone?

"Where are we going now?" She asked.

"Mall," I answered.

"Why?" She asked.

"Mom asked me to go shoe-shopping and ring-shopping with your for the wedding," I answered.

"Oh," she said.

The car ride was really silent, well it's better than hearing her annoying voice. Minutes later, we've arrived. We set off the car and it drove away. I walked in front and she was behind me. Not sure whether I was too fast or she was too slow or she was avoiding to walk next to me. Then we arrived at the shop.

"What are you looking for, Sir?" The shopkeeper asked me and winked at me. I can't stand girls like that.

"I am looking for a shoe, for both my 'soon-to-be-wife' and I, for our wedding," I said. She was disappointed.

"Right here," she said. I went on with that girl, and 'Lee' went with a guy.

"Here is it, Sir, choose one and tell me the size," the shopkeeper said. I looked for the perfect one, and finally found one.

"This one please, size 45," I said.

"Okay, please do wait, Sir," she then went off.

And finally went back with the shoes. I went to the cashier and sat on the sofa to wait for her.

 

Your POV

I was with a guy, and he was very nice. Way nicer than Wu is.

"Miss, you're going to be married?" The guy asked.

"Yes," I answered.

"Ah I see, here are the shoes," he said.

I chose a white heels and got it with me. Came with him to the cashier and saw Wu there.

"Here," I said. He took it and walked to the cashier and paid for it. Next thing I know he was dragging me out the store and to a jewelry shop.

"Hi, we're here to look for a wedding ring," he said. Since when do 'we' exist? Ugh whatever.

The shopkeeper showed us some designs. And we try on it. And finally chose one. He chose it though, I didn't actually look at it in a detail, just tried on it. He paid for it too, and then we set off. Time to go home then. 'We' arrived my home, and I went out there car.

"Thank you for today, Wu," I said.

"Whatever," he said. And the car drove off. So much for a guy I'm going to marry in 3 days. Sigh. Where the hell are Nana and Jongin anyways?

 

Nana's POV

"Yah guys, come here let's spy on them," Luhan said.

The whole day, Luhan, Kai, and I were spying on Kris and Christabelle. So much for a couple that are going to be married in 3 days. We looked at them when they were shopping for the shoes and also the ring. Then they finally went home.

"Ugh they're so not cute," Luhan said.

"I bet 100,000 Won that they'll fall in love at the end," I said.

"I bet even more than that," Luhan said.

"And I bet the exact opposite, I bet they won't fall in love at the end for 100,000 Won," Kai said.

"We're on," we all said. We all decided to go home so that we can sleep peacefully. I bid my last goodbye to both Luhan and Kai. Let's see, Christabelle. Let's see.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the 3rd update, I hope you guys don't mind though, about me using my own name.

Thanks for subscribing! ^^

Throws a lot off sarang <3