The Boys

Married to the Jerk, Wu

Your POV

I set my alarm earlier than I usually set it so that I can wake up earlier and get ready faster without having to face Kris. And thank God he was actually still sleeping heavily. Knowing how much of a heavy sleeper he was, I went to the bathroom, making such loud noises in the process, to take a bath.

Before I took a bath, I called Kai to pick me up for school. Wearing my uniform and spraying my perfume to my body. I went out of the bedroom quietly, only to see an empty bed, knowing he must have had woken up. I sighed. My heart beating so fast, reaching the door to open it. Figured I should just rush downstairs, leave a note and get out as fast as I could. So I wrote down a note saying I left for school earlier because I have to study first. Even though the truth was because I was avoiding him but whatever. I opened the door and walked downstairs as quiet as I can. Unfortunately he wasn't somewhere hiding but he was there watching TV which means he can see me. And that is bad.

"Oh, do you need a ride to school?" He looked at me and asked. "No thanks, Kai is picking me up, so, bye," I said and rushed to the door. Opening it and closing it again.

"Thank God I survived," I mumbled to myself.

After waiting for 5 minutes or less, Kai arrived then I opened the door and went inside his car.

"Kris left?" He asked. "No, I just don't want to go to school with him today," I replied.

"And why? Something happened?" He asked, curious.

"No. I just hate him, remember?" I lied. "Right," he said.

The car ride went as usual. Him talking about things, asking for my opinions and advises. He is always like a cute dongsaeng for me. Those who listen well and is very protective. Without realizing we have arrived at school. And because it was still early, I went with Kai to find the Ks and wait for Nana with them. You can always find the Ks in the music department's hallway. They're always there hanging around, singing and stuffs.

"Hey bros," Kai greeted them. "Hey Ks," I greeted them with a smile. They greeted back.

"Where is Kyungsoo?" I asked. "Running around, I don't know," Chanyeol replied.

"I'm going to the toilet, okay?" I said and left. I lied.

I was actually going to look for Kyungsoo. He's always someone who I can take advises from.

"Kyungsoo!" I saw him down the hallway and he looked back.

"Oh Belle! Hi," he ran to me and high-fived with me.

"I need to ask you about something," I said. "Advise?" He asked.

"Yes, if I'm not bothering you," I said.

"It's okay, let's go to the rooftop," he said. I followed him up.

"Okay, what is it?" He asked.

"You know you're like a mother to me sometimes, I'm wondering why," I said.

"Do I look old? Is that what you mean? And oh my goodness, Belle, do you also mean that I look like a woman? " He asked. "Of course not!" I yelled and laughed.

"Okay promise me not to tell anyone, please?" I said. "Of course, I promise, who is it about?" He asked.

"Kris," I replied. "Oh my God! Really? Continue!" He yelled.

"Shut it, I haven't even began, okay, we," I stopped, "ugh I don't know how to explain this!"

"Then explain right from the beginning, where it all started, I don't mean from the day you two were introduced okay," he said. "Okay, so I was about to cook kimchi and fill the cooking pot with water, and I was about to grab a spoon next to Kris, but I slipped on a puddle, I fell on top of Kris and........" I stopped again.

"And?" He asked. "And..............our lips touched," I said quickly.

"So you kissed?!" He yelled.

"Shut up Kyungsoo! Why are you so dramatized when it comes to Kris?!" I yelled.

"And for your info, if you did not mention about the 'our lips touched' I already knew, I just wanted you to say it," he said and laughed.

"You evil oppa," I said, and he laughed again.

"So what advise do you want to ask me?" He asked.

"Okay, after that, I felt horrified which is normal, I felt worried which is also normal, but I also felt happy, you know happy as in ecstatic, extremely happy like that," I said. He smirked.

"So? Is that normal?" I asked. "Do you want me to be honest?" He asked.

"Of course yes!" I replied.

"Answer me first then. Do you like him?" He asked. "I don't!" I yelled.

"Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded. "Are you really sure?" He asked. I thought hard and kept silent. "Yes, I don't like him," I replied.

"What makes you so sure?" He asked. Taken aback, I thought hard again. "Because his existence is disturbing me."

"Maybe because it's your first kiss," he said, "well, that's because you said you don't like him, if you do, then that's the reason. You know it's better not to lie to me because if I don't know the truth, the advise that I am giving is not going to work out."

"I am not lying, Do Kyungsoo, I really don't like him," I replied, "should I avoid him or something? It's awkward?"

"What? Why? It's not really necessary. But if you think that's the best for now, then okay. Whatever you say, princess, oh my gosh I still can't believe he's your first kiss!" He said and squealed. You know how Do Kyungsoo can be at times right? Fingers curled with his eyes semi-closed and that huge wide grin forming on his face. Sometimes clapping then shaking the people next to him. That little twerp with big round eyes is like the most squishy thing ever in this whole universe. Especially if his fanboy side comes out.

"Stop it, Kyungsoo, you are not supposed to love my marriage," I said.

"But it's so cute!" He said, squealing again. "Ugh you're making me insane, I'm leaving now, come with me?" He nodded.

For a whole week I've been avoiding him mostly. Trying to wake up as early as I could. Go home faster than I usually do. Sleep before he came back. Eat somewhere else and order a takeout food for him. And to think of it, the kiss has finally got off my mind with the help of some friends exclude Kyungsoo because he will just squeal again and again. He's crazy, I swear.

Today is sunday, and Kris is home watching TV downstairs while I'm here, in the bedroom with my laptop. Feeling bored as ever I decided to just scroll through twitter and tumblr. There are thousands of pictures of Kris Wu here. It's driving me insane. Suddenly the phone rang, I checked my phone to see Kim Jongin on my locked screen, I smiled.

"Noona," he answered through the phone.

"Jongin, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm okay, listen, do you have plans today, noona?" He asked, with the sweetest he has.

"No, I'm actually very bored right now, why?" I asked back. "Good then, I'm going to pick you up, is that okay? I am also bored and I feel like going around with you today," he said.

"Okay, I'll be ready in a few minutes now, just pick me up like, 20 minutes from now?" He agreed then I went to get ready.

20 minutes had passed and I'm now waiting for this kid downstairs, without bothering to see the evil man sitting in front of me. I heard a honk from outside. Assuming Kai is there, I stood up, going to the front door.

"I'm leaving with Kai," I said before I went out.

"Do I possibly care?" Kris replied. What has gotten to that jerk, I was just informing.

"Kim Jongin," I said and sighed.

"Lee Miyoung," he replied, I glared. "Only I know that name of yours," he said with that famous smirk of his, "not even Nana knows." I rolled my eyes.

"Well, shut up so nobody else knows."

"Why do you even say to people that your korean name is Bella, is that even korean though?" He asked.

"Because I like how you say the world b, it's so korean-ish. Just kidding," I giggled, "because I just look for a name that is close to Belle, and Bella it is."

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked. "For me to know, for you to find out," he said and winked.

The ride was exactly how it would always be like with Jongin. Kim Jongin. That hot y guy you all know from school. Probably also known as that one cold-faced guy walking around school like he owns it. He's actually not as how some of us predicted, he's warm, kind, and is very shy. It may seem like flirting is a hobby for him, but it actually isn't. He'd stare at girls and smile at them and that's it. He's just being nice and polite, that's what he says. Is actually one of the cutest person I have ever known. But my favorite thing from him is that he's very protective over me, maybe because I've known him since his first breath. Hanging out with him is also very fun.

"We're here," he said. How long was I lost in my thoughts?

"Arcade?" I asked, my eyes glowing in excitement, "you know me so well, Kai."

"Of course, I know you most," he said, he took my arm in his and we skipped to the arcade together. He had always been an exception when it comes to skinships like this. I would never mind him running to me hugging me like there's no tomorrow. I wouldn't even mind him kissing my cheek or forehead, just not the lips. Lips. Why is Kris even in my head? Forget it.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing, let's just go, which one should we start with?" I asked.

"Sure," he said with a not-sure kind of tone, "let's start with our favorite."

"But there are two," I replied.

"We'll start with our game then," he smirked.

Our legs took us to the Dance Dance Revolution machine, that one game that we always spend money on. Jongin swiped the card and then start choosing songs. I removed my shoes and put it in the locker and so did he. As always, he would ask me whether I was ready or not with that smirk of his. Then we will start jamming to the songs. It's obvious that we are no better than each other, the one leading will always change. At first it was him then me then him again and it kept changing until the song ended. The first song he won, the second I won, and on the final song I won.

"I win!" I yelled.

"It's not fair," he folded both his hands in front of his chest and pouted. How cute.

"What? You won last time, come on, as usual," I said and dragged him out of the arcade.

We went to a restaurant that we usually eat after we play. He ordered us some food and when the food came, we start eating.

"How's life, noona?" He asked, with a full mouth.

"Usual, in fact, I have something to tell you," I replied.

"What is it? Did you fight?" He asked.

"No, not something like that, I've been ignoring him for a while, a week, to be exact," I said.

"Really? That's good then," he said.

"Good? You're not going to ask me why?" I stared at him.

"Of course, I'm just joking, it's not good, in fact I have been trying to accept your marriage," he said, "why did you ignore him?"

"Uhm, we kissed accidentally," I said. "Mouth?!" He yelled.

"It's lips not mouth, Jongin, and keep it down," I said,"it's an accident, I fell on top of him and our lips touched."

"Why do you make it seem like it's nothing special," he said.

"Oh, this happened a week ago and I told Kyungsoo already I'm sorry I didn't tell you right away," I said without pausing to take a breath.

"Aish, it's okay, next time tell me first, please?" He said, pleading.

"I will, besides you've been spending too much time with Krystal," I replied.

We continued our journey in the mall. We visited some stores and we even took pictures in the photobox. We bought bubble tea, chocolate for him, taro for me.

"No wonder you're so tanned, you keep drinking and eating chocolate," I said.

"Stop taunting me," he said, I just smirked at his response.

"You know if you weren't married to him, you would probably be a future Kim. Kim Miyoung. Christabelle Kim," he said.

"So you're saying I'd probably be married to you?" I asked, him nodding in response, "you wish, Kim Soojung is good."

"I'm not thinking that far, Miyoung," he said.

"Sure, who knows," I replied.

"It's getting late, let's just go home, I don't want your husband eating me alive when you got home," he said. When we arrived at my house, I bid goodbye to Jongin and went inside the house.

"You stupid you left this," Kai said and gave me my bag.

"Right, thanks," I replied.

"Hi hyung," Kai greeted Kris and saluted. He just nodded.

"Go out go home," I pushed him to the door.

"Bye noona, I had fun!" He yelled and drove off. I smiled. "Bye!"

I sat in front of the TV, glancing at the almost-dead yet very busy Kris Wu, then glued my eyes on the TV. Until I have finally sensed the awkward aura between us so I decided to go up and take a warm bath because I am really drained.

Changed to my pajamas or should I say my roxy shorts, it's so short that you can even call it as hot pants, and a simple white tee with 'geek' written on it. I got out of the bathroom, after finishing my night ritual, lay on the bed, slipping my body inside the bed cover, feeling cold rubbing through my skin. Enjoying the peaceful moment that I finally have, until my phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?" I picked up.

"Belle, it's me, Luhan," the voice from the other line answered.

"Oh, hi Luhan, why did you call?" I asked.

"It's not even an ungodly hour and you're asking why I called, do you not like me trying to communicate with my best friend's wife?" He asked.

"Well, I didn't say it was an ungodly hour, but I do mind you disturbing my peaceful moment at times like this, and for us to get along is not really necessary you know," I replied.

"Ouch, I am totally offended," he said, "by the way, I just wanted to ask you a question."

"Of course, your needs," I said sarcastically, "what do you need to know?"

"Whether it is better for me to buy Nana a box of chocolate or a bouquet or flower?" He asked.

"Oh so Mr. Romantic here is trying to bribe my Nana with those, huh? Or should I say, you're taking here to a date?" I asked, totally happy to hear him ask that.

"No, it's not a bribe, I just wanted to give her a present for being such a good learner in Mandarin," he said.

"Whatever you say, and Nana, as you see as a girls we all love flowers, but to me, isn't chocolate a better option?" I suggested.

"Well, you do know her more than I do, chocolate it is then?" He asked.

"Yes, I would suggest that," I replied, imagining what Nana's reaction will be.

"Okay, thank you for your cooperation, dear Mrs. Wu, how's your Mandarin lesson?" He asked.

Before I could answer the door open, with Kris carrying all his work stuffs. By work stuffs I mean his laptop and a dozen of papers with who knows what is written there.

"Okay? I only got it once," I paused to glance at Kris putting his laptop, "why ask?"

"Nothing, I guess that's your husband, huh? Well I'll leave you two alone to do some bonding time, I take it you're not getting along really well," he continued, "well, I'll hang up now, thanks for the help anyway, bye Belle, have a goodnight sleep." I chuckled making it sound like he told a joke.

"Bye Luhan, have a goodnight sleep too," I smiled then chuckled again.

He hang up first. I opened my twitter only to see Jongin saying he had a blast day at the arcade with a special girl. Is he trying to make Krystal jealous? Well, I'm a special girl for him that's surely something. I locked my phone and put it on the table beside my bed.

"Luhan, huh?" A voice, a deep one, suddenly spoke.

"Yes," I replied with a smirk which he cannot see because I was not facing him, waiting for a respond. But sadly, I didn't get any. I sighed then frowned, wondering why was he not making fun of me.

My thoughts went from a person then to another person and another. At first I thought about Joonmyun, with all the money he has, the cute romantic person he is. Then to Baekhyun, my frist love, with a thousand things to die for, especially his voice and how cute he is especially with those aegyo. To Chanyeol with his wide mouth and very white teeth, he took care of it really diligently. To Kyungsoo, with his big beautiful eyes, with that look of a puppy he has. To Jongin, my baby, that romantic and y yet shy guy. To Sehun, the adorable little thing and how I love the shape of his mouth, I know that's kind of weird. To Luhan, with the flower boy image he carries everywhere he goes. To Minseok, the one I am not practically close with but is still fun to be with because he's really not awkward. To Yixing and his killer dimple and smile, whose Korean I loved the most. To Jongdae, the one who throws all the pranks, from funny ones to embarrassing and horrible ones. To Zitao, whose accent is also really heavy, but is still cute especially how he introduce himself with that really long sentence. Lastly to Kris, the -faced cold guy who I married, and it's been 2 months or so but we haven't really gotten along that well. At times he'd be lovely but most of the times, well, a conceited jerk who is so full of himself and is very stubborn. The 12 boys who suddenly came crashing into my life. My thoughts went on and on until I finally got tired, and drifted of to sleep.