Who the Hell is Wu?

Married to the Jerk, Wu

Your POV

I opened my eyes, seeing the sun shone right to my eyes. Hearing the birds singing as usual. I'm guessing, mom's here.

"Bella wake up," she said.

"Mom I don't like to be called bella, just christabelle or belle please," I said.

"Okay, belle wake up, you have school today," she said.

"Okay mom, good morning by the way," I said and hugged her. She kissed my forehead.

"And today, bring Kai and Nana home, okay? Let's have dinner together," she said. I nodded.

I went straight away to my closet. Taking my uniform out then taking a shower. I walked my way to school, because ever since I was young, mom and dad wasn't really rich. When they got rich, they don't really like being treated as rich people, going to fancy restaurants and stuffs. And I don't either. Arrived at school, got greeted by my best friends.

"Hey belle," Kai said.

"Morning Jongin and Nana," I said.

"Good morning to you too little sis, now let's go we're late," she said.

It's usual, people staring, wowing at us. I don't really like the whole school staring at us though. It's creepy. During lunch time, we sat together in a table. The whole cafeteria eating loudly. Nobody staring at us, this is what I like.

"By the way guys, come over for dinner, mom asked you guys to come," I said.

"Yes homemade food by our belle's mom," Jongin said.

"I hope she's cooking kimchi," Nana said and squealed.

"I think she is, also ddukbokki," I'm imagining myself eating ddukbokki.

"Stop your thoughts of ddukbokki you ," Jongin said.

"At least I'm smarter than you are you brainless guy," I said.

"Gosh shut up," Nana said. Then we started talking about things. It's now time for us to go home.

"Let's go," I said. "Let's take Nana's car please I'm tired," Jongin said.

"What did you do ?" Nana asked him.

"None of your business," he said.

"Psh, let's go," she said.

Then her driver started driving us to my house. We talked about things again, too many to even count.

"AHJUMMAA!" Nana and Jongin started screaming.

"Hi kids," she said and hugged them. I smiled at my friends. They're so nice.

"Omg hi dad!" I yelled. "Hi ahjussi!" My friends said.

"Hi kids," he said and smiled.

"How's Hawaii?" I asked.

"It was good, let's go there sometimes, alright?" He said I nodded.

"Go wash yourself kids, let's have dinner later, together with the Wu's," mom said.

"Who the hell is Wu?" I asked.

"Don't you remember? My partner for many projects? Mr Wu?" Dad said.

"No.......why is he coming?" I asked.

"It's rude you stupid to ask such a thing," Nana said.

"Well just to have dinner," he said.

"Alright," I said.

And went upstairs with the others. Nana went to shower first. Then Jongin showers in the guest bathroom, and then I shower after Nana.

"Belle are you ready? Wear something a bit fancy okay? Kai's parents and Nana's parent already sent their clothes here too," she said.

"Yes mom," I replied.

I went to check on some dresses, and found a dark blue knee-length dress with a glittery dark blue flat shoes. 15 minutes later, mom called us. I'm guessing the Wu's are arriving in any minute now. We sit on the dining table, still us talking about things and my dad joining us talking. Suddenly Nana's phone rang. She talked through her phone.

"I guess I'm going home guys......" She said.

"What? Why?" I asked her.

"Dad has just arrived, so mom wants me home right away," she said.

"Alright, goodbye beloved Nana" Jongin said.

"Yeah right stupid ," she said.

"Goodbye Nana, too bad you can't join us," mom said.

"Yeah, I want to eat your kimchi ahjumma," she said.

"Maybe next time? Okay?" She asked. Nana nodded.

"Goodbye Belle, Kai, ahjussi and ahjumma, see you soon," she said and waved. Moments later, there was a ring on the doorbell.

"I'll get it," mom said.

"Nice seeing you, Lin and John," my mom greeted. I'm guessing it's Mrs. Wu's name and also Mr. Wu's.

"Nice seeing you too, Yejin, and also Daniel," Mrs. Wu said and hugged my mom.

"I'm guessing this is your son, Kris?" My mom asked.

"Yes, Mrs. Lee," he replied. What's with his son coming.

"Ah, please come in," she said.

"Hello, Lin and John," my dad greeted.

"This is my daughter, Christabelle," mom said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs. Wu, I'm Christabelle Lee," I replied.

"Nice meeting you, your daughter is so beautiful," Mr. Wu said.

"Is this your son?" Mrs. Wu asked my mom.

"No, we don't have any son or any more daughter, just Christabelle," mom said.

"Then is he your boyfriend?" Mrs. Wu asked. I swear I was about to puke right there.

"No, Mrs. Wu, he's just a friend wanting to eat over," I replied.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs. Wu, I'm Kim Jongin," Kai said.

"You're so beautiful and polite, Christabelle, annyeonghaseyo, Jongin," Mrs. Wu said.

"Thank you Mrs. Wu," I replied.

"This is our son," Mr. Wu said.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Kris," he said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kris, you're so handsome, Kris," Mom said. He nodded at me, I did too.

The whole dinner was only Mr. And Mrs. Wu talking with mom and dad. Until Jongin has to leave since his driver has to go home.

"How old are you Belle?" Mrs. Wu asked.

"I'm 18, going on 19 next month, Mrs. Wu," I replied.

"No need to call me Mrs. Wu, just call me mom," she said.

"What do you mean by calling you mom, Mrs. Wu?" I asked.

"Yeah what do you mean by calling you mom, mom?" Kris asked.

"Well, here is it, we're going to arrange you to into a marriage," Mr. Wu said.

"What?!" I choked myself and yelled.

"But why? I'm like 18 right now," I said.

"Because we just want to be in-laws," mom said.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Kris asked.

"Because we want to let this be a surprise for you guys," they said.

"I'm sorry but I have to go upstairs," I excuse myself and ran upstairs.

What the have you done to my life? I don't even know what to do. Ugh why is my life like this?!

 

Kris' POV

"Kris you might want to check on her," mom said.

"Yeah I think you should, Kris," her mom said.

"But mom," I said.

"No buts, go check on her, son," dad said.

I went upstairs and looked for her room. I guess the 2nd one is since there is a "Christabelle" writing in front of it. I knocked the door.

"What do you want?" She opened it.

"Just let me come in," I replied. She opened it and sat on the floor.

"There is obviously a ing chair there," I replied.

"Well what if I don't like it?" She said.

"Whatever," I replied.

"What do you want And wow you're rude," she asked.

"They asked me to come check on you," I said.

"And so?" She asked.

"And so, are you like okay?" I asked.

"First of all, just sit, I don't like you standing," she said.

"Why? Because I'm taller? Well shut up," I replied.

"Second of all, I'm not okay, how do you expect me to actually be okay?" She said.

"Well I hate it too, who wants to marry a girl like you?" I said.

"I don't want to marry you either jerk," she said.

"Listen first gosh," I said. She just stared at me.

"Just come down and ask them why, say you don't want it, I will say the same. Because I'll say I want to choose my own wife," I said. She taught about it.

"I'm good at convincing my parents," I said. And she finally stood up.

"Fine," she said and we went down.

"Well, I guess we'll go home, and talk about it later, okay?" Mom said.

The Lee's nodded their heads and smiled. They hugged each other, I shook their hands. And we went home.

"Wufan," dad called me.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Please think about it, it's the 1st time we actually ask you for something," dad said. I thought about it and it's true.

"Please, we really want it, Wufan," mom said. Ugh why is this so hard, you know I hate it when they ask me like that. I love them so much.

"I'll think about it," I said.

"Yes, but please not too long," mom said.

Ugh why is my life like this?

 

Your POV

"Christabelle, you're going to marry him, that's final," dad said.

"But why dad? I don't want it," I replied.

"I know what's best for you," mom said.

"It's the first time we asked you to do such thing," dad said.

"Please think about it, this is the only thing I ask for," mom said.

"Okay mom dad," I said and went upstairs.

Among all the guys in this big wide universe, why must I marry a guy like him? More likely a rude jerk?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's my first update guys!

How is it so far? I already got 21 subscribers omg I'm so happy, thank you <3

And will be updating today again, just wait and let me edit the next chapter!

For now, goodbye!

I hope you really enjoy this.

Please do comment and subscribe <3

 

Lots of love & best regards

 

The author, Christabel <3