Training

Just Remember

The inside of the SM building impressed you as your eyes scanned the room. Everyone looked so rushed and focused. Most of them were just coaches and managers. 

 
As you and the boys procceeded to walk towards the receptionist desk, you noticed SNSD walking over to you.
 
"Hi! We are Girls Generation!" they all exclaimed. They left a good vibe.
 
"You really look like-" Tiffany began.
 
"She's famous Sooyoung's daughter" Baekhyun interrupted.
 
SNSD had their mouths opened and their wide smiles devoured their faces. 
 
"Jiyoung ah, your dad told me you were going to come here today with the new trainees. So for today, we will be your tour guides!" Jessica offered.
 
You nodded and followed the girls. There were five floors in the SM building. The first was where everyone did the paper work. Everyone was so busy. The second floor was where the cafateria and gym was. The third floor was all practice rooms so it was basically, your main floor. The fourth floor was where your dad did his office work , but he was in Japan , so you won't get to see him often. Lastly, the fifth floor was the SM stage. Trainees had to perform to show their improvement every week. 
 
SNSD left you off at the third floor and said good bye with a quick good luck! Fighting! And bright smiles.
 
You choose room 310 as your permanent training room. The room had mirrors on one side and a background of cloud on another side. Mostly, it was all mirrors, but to the left, there was a small room to rest in. It was just big enough to fit 13 of us, but it was more like an office for you to work in.
 
" Ok everyone do their warm-ups or whatever you do before dancing" you shouted. You then shut the door and pulled out rhe laptop that had been charging. Wow, I swear someone was expecting you to choose this room. The laptop was hust fully charged. 
 
First you needed a song for dance warm ups. You had to seem their skill first. You thought back to the songs Victoria and showed you. By the way, what happened to Victoria. She hadn't called you all day or texted you. It was weird ,but now wasn't the time for you to worry about your best friend. 
 
Sorry Sorry would be a weird song to dance to just to see their skill. You needed a song with a strong beat and an active melody. You finally decided on Rainism by Kim Hyun Joong.
 
You stepped out the office and saw the boys all lying on the floor about tofall asleep. This was going to be tough, you thought. They were lazy and stubborn. You had to be strict and thats what you did.
 
"YAH LAZY ASSES PLEASE GET UP OR YOUR IDOL LIVES WITH BE DESTROYED" you screamed. 
 
Fast as lightening, their eyes flashed open and looked to you in shock as they stood up. 
 
To them, you were an innocent shy and nice girl. Who knew you would suddenly turn into a vicious monster. Even you were surprised you had yelled so loud. Is this really me? You thought.
 
"Your song is Rainism. Daance to it however you want to. I just want to see your body flexibility and chioce of improvisement.Who wants to go first?" you explained like a real pro. You were even impressed by yourself. Wow. Who knew you had this in you? You chuckled slightly.
 
No one answered. They even lowered theid heads. Lazy bums.
 
" THANK YOU KAI FOR VOLUNTEERING." you suddenly said. 
 
"But I didn't even sa-" Kai tried to defend himself, but your regular personality was no longer here.
 
"I said thank you FOR VOLUNTEERING" you repeated again with emphasis. Kai knew you were boss when he saw the fire and determination in your eyes.
 
He stood up and you started the music. He did steady by simple moves. His choice of movement made it look hard, but it actually was just a bunch of fast streching moves combined with him moving his feet real fast. You could immediately tell. You werethen very impressed by yourself. Wow. How did I even know that, you mumbled.