Dreams

Just Remember

Kai's POV

The poor girl was scared. I could see it. I eyed Kris and Suho. And I decided to begin.
 
" I know you're not feeling very confident. " I said calmy tryingto bring back her rosy cheeks and smiling eyes. She looked up at me with suprise and forced a slight smile on. That wasn't going to work. So I continued.
 
" Every one of us here have a dream. And it's to be an idol. Your job is to help us reach that dream. We are all giving out trust to you, but even if you accept our trust, you still don't trust yourself. Now that won't work will it? You really do resemble your mother. She was beautiful. And you're beautiful. She was talented and now you have to be agressive and prove to us, we didn't send our trust to the wrong person" I proudly stated while slowly her cheeks. She smiled.
 
I felt as if my heart was going to burst open. She was really beautiful and her dimples just made her look more adorable. Her mother's beauty remained in her face while she still had a childhood innocence. Her eyes were tired and her hert was tired. I could see that. With just one smile of Jiyoung's, I could kind of what she feels.
 
Suho's POV
 
I could really tell Jiyoung has been left alone most of her life. She lacked the family warmth in her life and we were going to bring it to her. Well. As a repayment of her training us. 
 
After Kai explained the deep encouragement speech, all the members nodded and smiled. The sparkle returned to her eyes as she hopped back up startling me. 
 
"Alright my dreamers, we are going to SM." She shouted trying to shake off all the insecurness. Usually, Kai was a jerk to all girls, but he was different with you. Maybe he just wanted to persuade you. Who knows.
 
Your POV
 
It was smart your  dad had left a backup van in the third garage. Because although you were underage, he still taught you how to drive. Just for emergencies. Good thing it was a van of the 12 of them weren't going to all fit inside. You didn't have your lisence so you had to ask Suho to drive since he had one. Suho knew the directions to the SM building. It took about an hour to get there. There were fans wondering around with professional camerals and pens and papers , probably for autographs. You admit the SM building was ugly, but appearance didn't really matter. As Suho parked the car, you all hoped off. You were about to head in when the security stopped you. 
 
"Sorry, fans are not permitted here" he said with a straight strict face.
 
You weren't a fan. You were the owner of this whole company's daughter and also now a manager. Chanyeol and Lay showed his two cards and he allowed us to enter. However he became curious enough to ask.
 
"May I ask who the girl is?" He asked.
 
You couldn't believe you were brave enough to answer this. 
" I am President Oh's daughter Jiyoung. Nice to meet you" you finished with a warm smile.
 
He raised his eyebrows.
"Oh really?"
 
Baekhyun added " Yea. This beautiful lady over here is Sooyoung noona's daughter."
 
His eyes widened by the name of your mom.
 
"I am terribly sorry. Please, you are welcome here Ms.Oh. Right this way please" gesturing his hands inside the building.
 
The fan from outside looked at you with confusion.  You heard them.
 
"Who is that girl?"
"Whoaaa She's so pretty"
"Is she a trainee?"
 
Things weren't going to be easy from now on. You could not only feel it, but was also prepared for it.