Dreams

Just Remember

A bit of sunlight was all it took to wake you up.

Ohmygod, I feel so good. That’s because Sehun and Tao massaged you last time. Aish, those boys, really.

You glanced at the clock: 7:49am. Wow it was early. You had a good night sleep thanks to those two. You didn.t even bother to change out of your comfy jammies. You washed your face, brushed your teeth and set your hair into a high bun.

Good! I look awake and energized.

Your feet took you to the 12 sleeping boys’ rooms. You checked up in room 1 which was where Tao slept. They all looked so tired and worn out.

 Too bad, they all had their sleep like me, so they should be feeling better than me.

You realized the boys changed the people in the rooms. Luhan and Lay weren’t in this room anymore. Instead, those 2 were replaced by Kai and D.O.

Kris and Tao were asleep, hugging onto each other. D.O was sleeping on Kai’s stomach and Chen and Xiumin’s legs just overlapped with each other. The blankets were messy and the pillows were either under their arm or on their legs. You chuckled at the scene in front of you. You carefully fixed their blankets and pillows. While trying to pull the corner of the blanket from Kris’s arm, he moaned. You tried to lift his left arm up, but when you did, he grabbed you and hugged you tightly.

“Don’t leave me. Don’t go again. Please” He murmured.

Trying to break free, you were confused by what he just said. But you shook it off. Eventually, you were no longer in his arms. As you tried to quietly walk away, Kris immediately grabbed onto your hand. It was such a tight grip and you almost let out a small shriek. He was having a nightmare. Beads of sweat were coming down on his forehead and onto his cheeks. His eyebrows made a V shape. As his grip tightened on your wrist, you knelt beside him. You softly patted his chest and it swiftly.

“It’s okay. It’s okay” you repeated trying to calm him down.

When he didn’t calm down at all. You thought of the last thing you would do. You sang to him. His cold hands never released from your slender wrists.

“Saranghada apeun geon

Nunmuri yagin geonde

Geudaen amu jalmot eomneunde

Jakku mianhadaeyo


Nal wihae ulji mayo

Gwaenchanhayo da ihaehaeyo

Ulbojyo geudaeran saram

Geureoke yeoryeo eotteoke bonaeyo
Naui sarangeun neomuna chuwoyo

Gaseum siryeoyo tteonagamyeon andwaeyo

Joheun gieogi da eoreoseo

Jiuji motamyeon nokji anheumyeon

Eojjeojyo

Haessalmajeo chagapjyo

Geudae eomneun haruneun

Du son mojarage manhayo

Geudael tteoollineun il

Nal wihae utji mayo

Himdeuldan geol nan jal anikka

Babojyo geudaeran saram

Na geokjeongdwaeseo eotteoke gallaeyo

Naui sarangeun neomuna chuwoyo

Gaseum siryeoyo tteonagamyeon andwaeyo

Joheun gieogi da eoreoseo

Jiuji motamyeon nokji anheumyeon

Eojjeojyo”- Song Ji Eun’s It’s Cold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uHYNOiiHkc

 

You stopped singing when you heard Kris’s breathing slowly calm down and his grasp on you weakened. You looked at him sympathetically and wondered what when on in his head. You gave him a soft kiss on his forehead and proceeded onto the next room.

Baekhyun was sleeping with Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan with their arms wrapped around each other and Lay with Suho finally sleeping in a ‘normal’ position. Wow. These boys really did love each other. You hung your head and smiled at them. My 12 angels in training, you thought to yourself.

You couldn’t let time slip. There was training today and you had to get prepared. Today, your lesson is on rapping and star appearance. You ran to the third floor, which was your study room and pulled out the laptop.

Okay! Let’s get started.

Within an hour, you made your notes and picked your examples. Infinite, IU and B1A4. They caught your eye so you decided to tell them each group’s weak and strong point. That is. When they wake up of course. It was now almost 9am. Today was going to a tired day that needed concentration. For breakfast, you decided to make the boys pancakes. God knows how much pancakes you had to make. 36? 48? Okay 36 it is because you weren’t sure if you had enough flour or not.

In 45 minutes you were done with the pancakes and you topped it off with whipped cream, your favourite, and strawberries and blueberries. Just looking at it made you excited. Not because you wanted to eat it or anything. You were excited to see the boys’ reactions of such a good looking breakfast.

You weren’t going to sacrifice your voice for this job. Instead you downloaded Shinee’s Ring Ding Dong and started playing it full volume on speakers in front of the boys’ rooms.

You opened both doors to see and groaning boys. Sehun got so scared by the beginning that he looked as if he was about to cry.

“Everyone up! Breakfast is ready! Go wash your face or whatever you guys do before eating breakfast and I’ll be waiting downstairs!”

By the sound of breakfast, the guys rushed and rushed. Xiumin even tried to come down before he combed his hair, but you saw his messy bird’s nest and directed him back into the washrooms.

You sat at the dining table waiting for everyone when you realized you didn’t even know all of them properly. You wanted to be closer with them. Not just Manager to member or coach to student. You had to build up a strong everlasting friendship with them first.

The hungry buffalos raced down the stairs almost tripping to get to the table. All 12 pairs of eyes lit up when they say the food. You smiled to yourself and shook your head.

“Well.. You are going to eat it right?” You asked sarcastically.

Before finishing your sentence, they were all in their seats. You watched their bright faces as they stuffed themselves. Suddenly it hit you. That warm buzzing feeling in your chest. It was the feeling of family-something you’ve been missing for almost all your life.

You had a flashback of the dream you had last night. It was truly a happy dream. So happy that you started to cry.

The 12 boys had debuted in your dream. There were millions of fans all over the planet despite this being a Korean group. As you watched them on their debut stage, you shed tears of happiness. This time, in your dream, there was a different feeling. A bubbly feeling inside that really made you want to start bawling your eyes out. Not for sadness or anything. You couldn’t tell yet. That was new to you. But you enjoyed that dream. You hoped the 12 boys really turned out to be something like what you dreamt of. While you studied the dream in detail, you remembered a symbol that appeared everywhere on stage. What was it again? A triangle? NO! IT WAS A HEXAGON! These 12 lazy bums’ name had something to do with a hexagon.