Innocence

Just Remember

Sunday morning came and the sunrays shone directly onto your eyes. Geez, why is the sun 7839176892miles from earth but still able to make uch a direct hit. Sitting up, you had bedhair that look absolutely gorgeous in you. Your straight hair always looked somewhat curly after your sleep. You slipped on a comfy oversized sweater and shorts. Again it looked like you weren't wearing any pants. But honestly you really don't care about your appearance.

 
You checked your phone and tried to remember what your dad had said.
 
"Somethig about a box in the attic?" you thought out loud.
 
Whatever. But you really wanted to know is if you were dreaming yesterday. You silently crept to the 2 rooms you placed the 12 angels in. This was the room with all Korean members.
 
No it wasn't a dream.
 
The sunlight shone on their faces making them look like gods and angels. Their cute relaxed faces looked peaceful. And you remembered they all had a dream to be an idol. Well, they have the good looks. You were so mesmerized by their sleeping beauty faces, you started to smile to yourself.
 
"Why am I smiling?" you whispered softly.
 
You felt warmth in your chest and sddenly felt really close to them. They seemed inportant to you. 
 
You always had a feeling about things. You didn't know why ,but most of the time, your guesses were right. And you were no longer so shy in front of them. There came a tingly feeling in your fingers as you just stood there.
 
"Wake up sleepyheads!" you shouted.
 
They didn't  budge. You were considered the heavy sleepy, but these guys were just not even moving from a shout. You shouted louder but they kept sleeping. You weren't planning on giving up.
 
You walked over to the mattress to see Kai. You abruptly shook his shoulders, but still no response. Oh are they dead, you thought to yourself. But they were lightly snoring. So then you decided to wake them up with your strength. Little did you know, you were a toothpick compared to them. You got on top of Kai and his body was now between your knees. 
 
"KAAAAIIII WAKE UP YOU SLEEPING MONSTER!" You shouted loud enough for the next room to hear you as you playfully punched his chest.
 
Kai's eyes widened in shockand immediately sat up blushing. You were sitting up as well and your faces were just about 2 inches away from each other. You stay still examining his face not even minding it was so close to yours.
 
To be honest, you were really innocent so skinship was nothing to you. You didn't really believe in anything more than a kiss. Or you didn't want to believe. 
 
With your faces still 2inches apart from each other, you cupped Kai's face and smiled widely. 
 
"You are really hard to wake up you know!" you said cheerfully.
 
You didnt notice Sehun wake up. 
"NOONA WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HYUNG?" he shouted. 
 
Ignoring his polluted mind, you ruffled his hair and said good morning.
 
"Glad you woke up too." you said.
"Be my angels and wake up everyone else please. It tires me just wake up this one" pointing to Kai who was still in shock of your actions.
 
You heard slapping, screaming, falling things or people, but when you checked, the boys were just waking each other up. 
 
"Their weird methods" you mummbled.
 
Speaking of method, what was your method to train them. An more importantly why did you feel eager to train them. Ohright! The guideline!, you remembered. 
 
Quickly you ran downstairs and grabbed the laptop then flopped onto the couch. Cold. The could and laptop was cold. The warmth in your chest has faded, but it was really warm upstairs. You didn't mind and immediately opened up your email. It was just a click away and so you clicked it. It took about 5 minutes to download even though your download speed was the fastest in the world for dad's downloads.
 
Your eyes widened. No wonder it took so long to download. It was 250 pages of rules and needs. Why am I even doing this? You thought to yourself. You read the first page titled, Starters. You read it in loud whispers.
 
" First you must assemble the members in your group" you mumbled. Check
 
"Then you must create a name or name (s) if you wish to split the group." you had to think of a group name. This really stuck you and it was the second instruction of the whole 250 pages.
 
You sighed and kept on reading:
 
Dancing , vocal , acting, modeling and resistence classes were manditory. 
 
What the heck are resistence classes? Then you google searched it. It is the behaviour of an idol resisting the affection of a fan. Ohright, no favourite for the sea of fans, you thought.
 
Practices must be made at SM building in case of emergencies. 
 
HOW CAN I GO TO SCHOOL THEN. IM GOING TO BE STUCK WITH THEM FOR LIKE 24 HOURS? You screamed in your mind.  
 
Then after that was a bunch of responsibilities of a manager. Just then, dad texted you :
 
My dear Jiyoung, please don't get frustatrated. You always wanted to help people. Dad has noticed. Just try to experience helping someone achieve their dreams. Trust me, it feels amazing! Anyways, don't forget the check the green bow from yesterday! Sent from Japan.
 
You glanced around the house awkwardly seeing if there were any cameras in the house. It was kind of creepy how he knew you so well. He knew the moment when you were going to get pissed. It was when you started reading the guide. 
 
The boys suddenly rushed down the stairs like rolling buffalos. 
 
"Is there food?" Tao asked still sleepy. You could see his eyebags, or were they always there?