Sorry Sorry

Just Remember

Soon when everyone finished doing their improvisation dance of Rainism. You let them choose a song they were good at to perform to you.

 
Baekhyun choose Bonamana by Super Junior.
Luhan choose Warrior by B.A.P.
Chanyeol choose Genie by Girls Generation.
Kai choose Lucifer by Shinee.
Sehun choose some Eminem song.
Suho choose I'm A Loner by CN Blue.
Lay choose some Neyo song.
Tao choose You Belong with Me by Taylor Swift.
Xiumin picked a Nu'est song.
Chen decided on Ring Ding Dong by Shinee.
D.O picked a weird rap song.
And Kris picked The Boys by SNSD.
 
By their performances and song selection, you could tell who really was a lazy bum, who liked to dance to girl dances, who liked to pretended to be manly, who pretended to be cutesy and who really were gifted dancers.
 
Luhan 's POV
 
She transformed into a completely different person during our first practice together. It has just been the first hour and we were all exhausted already. Jiyoung really seemed like a pro- like she's been doing this for years, but it was actually her first time. Clearly, she had either read the SM manager guide really well to the point of memorizing it, or she was just talented.
 
I had no idea what she was thinking , but I didnt have a feeling she was opening up to us. One hour she would be shy and the next, she would be cursing at us for being lazy. It was like she was on her period for an hour and then she was okay again.
 
But she kept pushing us. We had to learn the Sorry Sorry dance by Super Junior. She wasn't prepared for today so we had to learn off of their live performances and practice videos. 
 
In about 15 minutes, Jiyoung had memorized everythig, including the lyrics. Wow she's good, I thought to myself.
So her dad wasn't just bragging about his daughter. She was talented enough to be an idol herself, why didn't she want it. She was pretty enough. Actually, scratch that, pretty was an understatement even beautiful was. She was shining. Her make-upless face stood out from the faces all touched up with the paints. She was a natural beauty. Not many people were like this one.
 
She was determined. Guess I really didn't trust the wrong person, you thought aloud. Her focused face made her look cute. I like her. She's really...... comfortable.
 
Chanyeol's POV
 
It was already 3 pm and we have been practicing Sorry Sorry for 2 hours now. Our manager wanted to perfect everything. Why was she such a perfectionist?  I'm hungry. And tired. Apparently, our leg positions weren't correct or something like that. I was just slacking off. She won't notice. I mean today's her first day as a manager. Okay today's been enough fun and energy, time to go home!
 
"Jiyoung ah, can we-" I started off casually.
 
"WHY AREN'T YOUR KNEES BENT AT THE CHORUS INTRO. I REFUSE TO FEED YOU UNTIL YOU PERFECT THIS SIMPLE DANCE ." Jiyoung shouted at you with firey eyes. . She was serious. Okay better work hard. Wow. It took her no more than 20 minutes to memorize everything. She's good. I think she's starting to like us.
Ohmygod isn't she tired. I mean she hasn't stopped moving since she got here. Why can't-
My train of thought was interupted by something.
I focused and zoomed back into reality to seem Jiyoung's face about 3 inches apart from mine. And she was pointing at my eyes about to stab them. She then stood beside me with her lips just wiping my ears. I turned tomato red. My face, ears and whole body felt hot. As she brushed by me, she whispered " You better stop mentally complaining or tonight I'll make sure tonight your legs never stop moving"
 
Okay so she wasn't going to seduce you Chanyeol, she was threatening you. Now I was scared less. This girl is honestly something. I started dancing my best and moving almost every part of my body. She held me a thumbs up. Holy . She is really something. I gulped hard hoping not to die yet. My mental complaining has stopped and I conpletely focused on the dance and music. She smiled. Without knowing, I smiled too. And warmth spread through my chest. That was weird. I like her.
 
 
 
Alot. She gave off
 
 
A warm family feeling to my heart. 
 
 
Suho's POV
 
As the oldest member, I had to admit, Jiyoung was determined. She got so into practice and into perfecting everyone, she forgot how to stop. Sorry Sorry was probably now one of your hidden talents. And w today we didn't even start on vocals yet. This girl was crazy. But she was hardworking which made me admire her. She even made the always smiling Chanyeol have a serious face. I was tired, but she was more tired. After 3 hours of Sorry Sorry, she finally cued us to stop and clapped. 
 
"Good practice everyone! Today is done and now we go home!" she was out of breath. 
 
All the other guys clutched onto their knees panting wiping the sweat off. Jiyoung handed us 12 towels and 12 water bottles. 
 
" Drink it all up or you're all gonna have dehydration problems" she warned not looking back at us. She went to the change room to wash up. 
 
Your POV
 
Today was pretty fun besides the fact that you were really worn out. Your back was wet with sweat and so was your forehead. Your face was red from all the sudden movement. But you thought this was fun. It gave you a feeling of accomplishment. This was your first practice session and they were already dying for help. Ohmy. Well things were going to get alot harder.
 
You were done washing up in about 20 minutes. Wrapping your towel around your body like a strapless dress, you were about to change back into your clothes. When Lay barged in. He opened the door and was casually walking in- until he noticed you. His eyes widened , even bigger than D.O's. Quickly, Lay slammed the door shut screaming out " SORRY SORRY SORRY JIYOUNG PLEASE DON'T HATE ME" 
 
You thought that was amusing. You had a towel wrapped so it was more like seeing you in a dress. You walked out with only the towel to see 24 giant fish eyes. Sehun quickly covered his eyes and Lay shut them tight.
 
"Jiyoung! What are you doing?!" Chanyeol said trying to pretend he was covering his eyes.
 
"Lay, I don't hate you so don't worry. Guys don't you think this looks like a dress? Why are you so shocked to see mee like this?" You said very innocently.
 
Lay's POV
 
Ohgod I going to get murdered for walking in on Jiyoug. But it was a beautiful scene. Her skin looked so white and smooth- 
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING NO. Just NO. Lay, you're such a ert.
 
My thoughts were discotinued by Jiyoung's entrance. She had nothing on but a towel. What. Wut. Wat. Ohmygod. But she was beautiful. Okay so she doesn't hate me now. What? Is she stupid? No it doesn't look like a freaking dress. She better go back in before that freaking towel drops.
 
Kai had one hand on his eyes with a giant gap enough to clearly see Jiyoung. . He quickly got up to push Jiyoung back into the changeroom.
 
When we heard the door click, we heard giggling. It was Jiyoung. She. Is . So. Weird. The 12 of us all sighed an "ohmygod today was tough but she's beautiful" kind of sigh.
 
She was tough on us. And it was our first day. We are going to have to keep out game up. I had a strange feeling, Jiyoung wasn't going soft on us for practices.