Awkward

Just Remember

You wore a long baggy pullover and shorts but the sweater made it look like you weren’t wearing any pants. You expected to only spend your day with Victoria. Today would be the first day you took her to your house. You texted her to come over now and sent her the directions the day before. A few moments later, the doorbell rang and you could see her face pressed against the door trying to peek inside. You opened the door to see a crazy girl with wide open with eyes that looked as if they were about to pop out.

“Are you pranking me?” Victoria asked in complete shock.

“No now hurry and come in. It’s cold.” I said with a light laugh.

Victoria was holding 5 bags big enough to put computers into.

“You’re not planning to camp here right?” I asked her eyeing her as if she was crazy.

“NO YOU IDIOT JIYOUNG. THESE ARE FOR YOU , YOU FREAKING RICH BISH. “ She yelled while exploring the house.

“Here catch!” She shouted from the stairs tossing me the avalanche of bags. They were sure heavy. You were too busy to notice you got a text from your dad saying he was going to come home in an hour.

When Victoria was finally done exploring your house, she told you to open your birthday presents in the bag. You took the first item out of the bag and it was a  beautiful white strapless dream dress with a blow bow on the waist. She forced you to try it on and it looked so stunning on you. Even Victoria was about to fall for you but she wasn’t, you know, lesbian. You opened the other bags and there were a pair of white heels , a headband, a necklace, a bracelet and 3 giant carton pillows of Donald Duck, Hello Kitty and Stich. You thought those pillows were the cutest things ever. As you modelled for Victoria in the living room with the dress, heels and jewelry still on you, you dad entered the house.

Both of you were too busy to notice. The music was blasting playing Super Junior Sorry Sorry and the both of you danced to it. Unfortunately, you had easily memorized the dance after being forced to watch it with Victoria. Still dressed up like a gorgeous doll, you ended the dance in the perfect pose making the sunlight shine on you like a goddess.

You quickly widened your eyes to not only see your father, but also 12 unfamiliar boys staring at you in astonishment. They all had their mouths open, yes including your dad and eyes glued on your beautiful figure and skinny legs. Some of the boys stopped blinking, while some kept on blinking.

You quickly snapped back into reality and said” DAD? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”

He was weird. “MY SWEEEEET HONEYYYY GIIIIRRLLL. ARE YOU NOT HAPPY TO SEE YOUR DADDY? ESPECIALLY ON YOUR BIRTHDAY?”      

Yup he was like this. Every time he saw me, he would fangirl. Today he was especially clingy seeing you like this. His little girl, never wanted to dress up, suddenly looked like a professional model. But still remained the innocence of your youth making you look like a doll.

“Daddy… umm who are they?” You asked pointing to the 12 boys still stand in amazement of your beauty.

Victoria looked closely at the 12 boys. And she suddenly gasped. They were gorgeous. She thought she fell in love at first sight.

“Happy Birthday Honey!” My dad exclaimed

Please don’t tell him I’m getting 12 boys for my birthday. Well, this was awkward….