A Guide

Just Remember

You felt bad for the 12 , so you decided to give them each a piece of cake. You carfully took the knife out and the cake which was enough to feed 20 people. As you opened it, you saw it said 'Please take care of me from now on' written in chococlate. Ohboy, you thought to myself.

 
They were so far pretty nice as they all thanks to you. They ate the cake like there was no tomorrow and you silently laughed at them. They were cute.
 
After they finished eating you wanted to get some things straight after all the confusion. 
 
"All twelve of us, well eleven of us where scouted and one auditioned to become idols." Luhan explained.
 
"But right now SM is low on manager and they don't want to hire new dance and vocal coaches" Chanyeol added.
 
"And so your dad told us to find you. He said you were good at everything except for walking in heels and guitar. Other than that, you're like 5 coaches in one" Kai finished off.
 
"Wait. I'm not really good at anything. And I have the biggest stagefright. Ever." I declared.
 
"Well, your dad told us you were good at vocals, acting, modeling, dancing and song writing. Especially good atthe piano too . Am I right?" Suho questioned. 
 
"What the hell dad." I muttered under my breath.
 
It was true. However, you were just really modest about yourself.   You had no idea how to train a group. You didn't even know what to do next, but it doesn't really matter. You glanced at the clock on the wall showing 12:03am. 
 
"You all must be tired.Hurry up at go home for now" You stated.
 
"Umm... We can't really go home...
Mr.Oh said that you were to be in charge or everything now" Lay explained rubbing the bak of his neck.
 
Wait. What. So I had to provide them with everything? Ohmygod, you thought to yourself. This was going to be tough.
 
Good thing ou had a big house. You split Chen, Xiumin, Tao, Kris, Luhan and Lay into one room. While Kai, Chanyeol, D.O, Suho, Baekhyun and Sehun were in the other.
 
It was strange sincethey were basically strangers to you. After giving them about 5 new mattresses, you felt tired already. But you knew you still had something to do.
 
As you climbed into bed, you grabbed your phone and dailed your dad's number. It connected.
 
"Dad! What am I suppose to do? I don't know anything about training? How am I suppose to do this?" I furiously whispered loud enough for him to hear.
 
" Relax Jiyoung, I'm going to email a guide of things you will need to assemble an idol group. Actually, your mom.... Nevermind. Just check your email tomorrow......... andgototheatticandlookinthegreenboxthatsaysJiyoung okbye"
He quickly responded.
 
For the first time, your dad metioned your mom. What does she have to do with all this? Ok so you get a guide line that tells you what to do. Thats good. But you weren't even sure if you wanted to do this or not. 
 
Thoughts flew inside your mind as you stirred in your sleep. You eventually fell asleep murmuring something about your the stupid poor SM that can't afford stuff.