You weren't Any of Those

Just Remember

You had lost count on how much ramen you cooked for the super hungry sleeping beasts. Was it 15? Or 20 packs? There was more than enough. Or at least that was what you thought. They ate and ate swallowing without chewing. And eventually, the pots were all empty.

 
Your dad reminded you that time was limited for training because the faster they reach their dream, the faster happiness with come. At the dining table you felt the warmth in your cheat again. It tingled throughout your body.
 
"Jiyoung noona! This is really good. You're so good at cooking!" Sehun said while chewing his food.
 
"Sehun, please don't talk when your mouth is full. He nodded understandingly. You still didn't know why they called you noona.You seemed like a dongsaeng to some of them. 
 
"So how old are you guys" you asked trying to aviod the silence of slurping noodles.
 
Responsesbwere attacked at you. 
 
"15,17,18,16,15,17,16,17,19,19,18,15!". 
 
It turns out all of them were your oppas. Right! Time is limited, you thought to yourself. Training begins today! Enough relaxation, starting today, you were going to try your best for these boys. 
 
You already forgot about the box in the attic. So you auickly ran upstairs to grab it. It was heavier than you thought. What on earth was in here? 
 
You carefully placed it on the couch and opened the lid. Slowly, the boys became curious sothey explored the box with you. All of your eyes widened with a gasp when you opened the box. There were trophies, awards, certificates and portfolios. And they were none other than your mom's. 
 
"Oh look! It's Sooyoung noona's stuff. But why do you have it Jiyoung?" Luhan asked.
 
They knew you mom? You didn't even know your mom. You decided to ask them about her instead of reading and searching through all the papers in the box.
 
Suho started " Sooyoung noona was once of the most talented women on this planet. She could dance, model and sing. But she didn't like performing. She auditioned for SM and they accepted her. However, she had a goal for going into SM. and it was not to become an idol. Instead, she wanted to train idols. And it did turn out as success. She had trained Super Junior, Girls Generation, BoA and some others from other companies. The whole entertainment industry knew her. Not only for her talent, but also for her beauty and kindness."
 
"Although she was known to be kind, she strictly trained each of her 'students' . You could say she loved and cared about everyone of them. And of course the young SM new owner, your father, fell in love with her. And so.. They had had." Chanyeol added.
 
" She recieved many many many awards and even American entertainment groups wanted her  as a single coach. She was valued for her multiple abilities. All in one, just like you!  But her death was a mystery. No one knows except your dad, but I doubt he would speak of it." Kai finished.
 
Ohwow. Your mom was cool and popular. Your mom was talented and beautiful. You were not any of those you believed. Suddenly, your confidence of helping the boys reach their dreams shrunk. You're not your mom. You are not capable of doing this. 
 
Kris's POV
 
I could tell she lost her confidence. The colour on her face somewhat drained a little as she quietly looked onto the ground. But she has to understand that we trust her. I looked over to Kai and Suho and they were all thinking the same thing I was thinging about.  We knew what we had to do.